[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-3.jpg (45 KB, 452x678)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Hey anon, did you know that soup is really cool? In fact, nearly every culture in the world has developed a soup or stew of some sort to fit their needs. Soup is one of the most diverse pieces of food ever invented, yet it is nearly always adored by the society it was made in. Soup is more loved than you will ever be. You cannot change that fact. You will be forced to live as a worthless bag of skin and flesh until the end of time. In fact, tomato soup has been ranked as the number 1 addition to grilled cheess according to multiple studies, mayonnaise coming a close second. Soup, a mixture of water and random foods, is more adored than you may ever wish to be. You will never be worth more than this dirty water to anyone. Tell me.. how does that make you feel?
>>
>>77267358
yeah i'm not some sperg who re-learns what things are and has to post about it.
>>
>>77267358
Is that Borsch of tomato soup?
>>
>>77267358
>In fact, tomato soup has been ranked as the number 1 addition to grilled cheess according to multiple studies, mayonnaise coming a close second.
kek
>>
>>77267358
>Soup is more loved than you will ever be.
This is a fact.
>>
>>77267396
You would(n't) be surprised how unintelligent some of the people here are.
>>77267413
It's not thick enough to be, I think.
>>77267421
Yeah I don't recommend always trusting the numbers too much
>>
>>77267469
Unfortunately so.
>>
>>77267358
I think soup is probably more loved than Taylor Swift. So I'm not mad.
>>
>>77268250
Taylor swift should have died instead of jesus. And I'm not even Christian.
>>
File: saiyan.jpg (11 KB, 227x222)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>77267358
Soup is cool? Oh yeah? Soup sucks! Soup is nothing but failed water who wanted to be food. This delusional trans water is mentally ill and will never be a real food.
>>
>>77267358
>tomato soup
Based.
>amerilard cheese slop slapped between glorified cake slices
Ruined.
>>
Lentil soup fan reporting toss some parmesan on there yeaaaaa

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.