[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GJEOZjRWsAACy9z.jpg (172 KB, 828x1017)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Is he the assshole anons? Like seriously are IQ tests really that important?
>>
>>77267664
IQ is quite important. Being an standard deviation worse than the norm, while doctors are typically a standard deviation ahead of the norm is a recipe for disaster and lawsuits
>>
He's 15 years old within a month he's probably not going to want to be a doctor anymore, his sister is a pos putting her own brother down like that at such a young age
>>
He's in the right. I wouldn't want a retard as my doctor. I already get goosebumps everytime I get an apointment with a minority.
>>
>>77267664
His dumbness could kill people
>>
>>77267664
Grades are important for getting into college and med school. Good memorization skills, good logical thinking skills, good spacial thinking skills, and good standardized test taking skills are required. If it takes you more work to get lower grades than an average person, it's not happening.
>>
>>77267664
you don't need to be smart to be a doctor, only focused and capable of rote memorization
>>
>>77267909
I hope you get bludgeoned by a nigger
>>
File: 1693686815103628.jpg (974 KB, 2448x2484)
974 KB
974 KB JPG
>>77267664
Not at all. It's clearly spelled out that he has a learning disability, that's it for him. He's better off labormaxxing rather than taking on debt for a degree he will never get.
>>
I mean...its a little mean, but its realistic. You're not going to become a doctor with a low IQ and poor academics. He should think about a more realistic career path
>>
They should get tested because telling someone his dream is shit because of a personality quiz is pretty retarded
>>
File: file.png (555 KB, 519x519)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>77267664
I really feel for that kid, my mom said similar stuff to me and it made me angry at her, telling me I'd be just like dad all time, that I wouldn't be capable of holding a job, they are assholes and should have come up with an alternative approach
>>
>>77267664
they mentioned he has low grades, "multiple" learning disabilities, and that IQ score is brutal -- remember that the AVERAGE PERSON, as dumb as they are, scores around 100 and this guy got 70 something, tops

he was never going to be a doctor, and the family seemed pretty tactful about it. sugar coating life and telling people they can follow their dreams "if they just study and work hard!" is more damaging than being honest. i honestly think one of the largest problems with our current society is lying to children about the way the world is, it causes so much damage in adolescence when they have to figure out on their own that the stuff they were taught as kids will set them up for failure and misery in the real world
>>
>>77267664
He's the asshole, if anything having a 75 IQ makes you better suited for the modern medical industry
>>
>>77267664
They are NOT the asshole for telling the truth, far better than the "you can be anything you want to be" bullshit that get fed by parents, teachers and the media.

However, they ARE the asshole for not giving him viable alternatives/goals, such as carer or janitor or something where he can still help others.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.