[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: awekutg.png (21 KB, 703x135)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Raise thine eyes, there goeth the harlot dubbed empath-chan. I be utterly flummoxed at how such a person has not yet found herself down the ways of bianca or such persons. Doth any of thine flopdoodles have any opinions to share on such matter?
>>
File: awekutg.png (1.52 MB, 1846x1211)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
I think she got raped by one of the randoms in this hostel
>>
>>77267980
She probably liked it
>>77267872
>Incels in medieval times
My only thought was how retarded you need to be to try and even make this argument in the first place. Like, applying a late 20th century phenomenon to medieval society where the bitch is either a low life who doesn't have any say in the matter or a noble who also doesn't have any say in the matter. Or a war maiden/raped civilian during war. It's not just not understanding history, it's also something you can only do if you are low IQ.
>>
>>77267872
thee*
fucking retard
>>
>>77267872
>e/acc
You know a movement is over when women start claiming it.
>>
>>77268331
You know it's over AND inherently wrong when women start claiming it. Accelerationism can only happen without the government, otherwise they will just claim tech, restrict tech and create tech monopolies to make sure it's not democratic therefore useless. We can see that very clearly with AI.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.