[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709792484275793.png (259 KB, 1102x1171)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
I live in the Middle East for work and I'm Islamophobic (I wasn't initially). Firstly, why tf is all Islamic cuisine at its core just kebabs, rice, and bread? Iraq, Turkey, Iran, Oman, Kuwait, Jordan. Doesn't matter. Kebabs. Rice. Bread. Also, the only thing more pathetic than Islam in general is the existence of non-Arab muslims. Makes sense for Arabs to be Muslims as the religion is Arab-centric, but Asians and Africans love that shit despite being treated as third class citizens (still worse than Westerners who couldn't give less than a fuck about Islam lmao). And nothing is more cringe than non-Arabs dressing like Arabs (which is actually just shit Wahhabist Saudis started doing like 3 decades ago) and using dumbass Arabic phrases throughout their speech. No, dressing like an Arab won't make them respect you; its just cultural imperialism. And to make things worse, Arabs themselves gravitate toward Western culture instead of that shit anyway. In closing, I hate Islam and you should too. Yes, I hate Christianity too but Christians don't currently shit up my home country like Muslims do everywhere they control. Retards would rather ignore this fact and continue to import hordes of Muhammeds and Ackmeds rapefugees into their countries (lmao RIP Sweden).
>>
Egyptian and Iranian food is pretty good though.
>>
Despite my repulsion of India in general I still enjoy their spicy slop.
>>
>>77267886
>have cuckoldry(adultry)punishable by death
>add a verse that says to accept being cucked by being a retard
How weird, i would imagine islam wouldnt have cuck stuff permitted in the slightest
>>
>>77267886
>lahmacun
>borek
>baklava
Fuck you. Our cuisine is the one thing I'm actually proud of, you uncultured swine. That, and Koceks. Fuck, typing Turkish letters is such a pain on this site that I always just give up.
>>
Tbqfh I only know middle eastern food from the halal cart and that shits pretty good dude hit me with that lamb over rice both sauces
>>
>>77269581
Absolutely disgusting, kindly take that swinefeed back to your mother's turd world shithole.
>>
>>77269687
>turd world shithole
No way in hell am I seriously gonna argue with someone who uses insults that sound like satirical amusement parks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.