[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9874940453227.jpg (118 KB, 563x559)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
the thing is that i'm 22 and a total loser, no friends, never had a relationship, neet, virgin, weeaboo , totally asocial and really afraid of people, lately especially the relationship thing has been bothering me and while i'm not resentful or angry i'm afraid i'll end up like the angry incels from here, the thing is i like men and women alike, the only time i almost fell in love was with a high school friend who was the sweetest guy, so idk if it's even possible to be an incel while being bisexual? do we have our own separate thing?? any bisexual losers out there in a similar situation??
>>
>>77268341
>22
You still got time to get your shit together IF you have the will for it, stop caring this much about sex buy yourself an onahole or adildo and get over it.
Craving touch or sex is poison for the mind
>>
>>77268341
the only thing that this changes is that you can get sex pretty quickly with grindr, it won't help you with getting an relationship
>>
>>77268341
Just date a guy. Hating women is inevitable.
t. bisexual dating a guy
>>
>>77268341
You're a double incel.
>>
>>77269912
lmao, well at least i distance myself from my rest hahahhaha
>>
>>77268341
You can literally install grindr on your phone right now, and go fuck some faggot right this second. If any hole would do for you, it's literally impossible to be an incel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.