[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's it like to date a tall woman?
>>
The art is mistaken. Real-life tall girls are noodly and built like rakes with long skinny limbs and bony little butts
>>
>>77268432
IT'S JUST a time machine and I don't think they're the same guy
>>
>>77268447
Femanon spotted or homo
>>
>>77268447
I'm not, and freak tall. Whole family has those old world viking genes though I guess. Tall and normally proportioned.
>>
>>77268447
Liar they look good.
T. Straight femanon that used to wish to be tall.
>>
File: joij.jpg (46 KB, 449x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>77268432
It feels like you're being raped every second you're beneath her. In other words the best.
>>
>>77268571
A woman's ideal of a "tall woman" is like 5'8" at the most. We're talking about women who are tall by men's standards, so taller than 6'0". And if you live in reality, 6 foot tall women are almost always tall and skinny.
>>
>>77268793
But are they kind tho? I experienced firsthand the height effect on fellow males (manlet literal who kept getting on my nerves when I was on grade 5 up to getting into Uni (I went to a different city), meanwhile the tall dudes where mostly chill with everyone, and then again that's the average response (me being average for my country 172cm, was mostly shy and didn't spoke a word to someone outside of my tight friend group unprompted till the end of HS)), is this effect the same with tall girls or do they suffer from the same bitchyness and irrationality of other women?
>>
>>77268571
>that used to wish to be tall.
...because you finally became tall?
>>
>>77268559
What's freak tall? Do you still get the urge to conquer and pillage or has that been bred out of your genes by now?
>>
>>77268793
>6 foot tall women are almost always tall and skinny
The only truly tall woman I've never known was 6'4" and built like a farmhand
I REALLY wanted to breed her but I was 15
>>
>>77268559
Post a fully clothed mirror pic so we can verify your height.
>>
>>77269704
>"This is sure to work this time" he cackled to himself with fiendish glee as he prepared to hit Post.
>>
>>77268559
Are you that one femanon that posted about visiting italy and some shorter waiter made a joke about your family being vikings coming to rape and pillage?
>>
>>77269791
Asking femanons to post sfw pics works pretty frequently.
>>
>>77268432
Honestly it sucks . Im 5'5 and I dated a 5'7 thicc goth white girl. She was hot as hell and didn't give a fuck about our height difference
Sex was honestly hard. In order for us to do doggy , she either had to have her ass hanging off the bed or we either had to double stack pillows. When she's in control when riding and such , fucking hell I felt smothered . Especially when I'm sitting down and she's riding me , couldn't breathe for shit. Sex was more difficult /I felt like I had to put more work physically but it was good .
The worse part has to be the people you associate with. My friends didn't give a fuck , her friends didn't give a fuck . But her social media ? Yeah she was getting bashed hard for dating a shorter guy . But it wasn't even from females , it was literally other guys who took it up the ass . Specially taller guys. She always had simps mass texting her all the time for attention . the moment she started posting me on her insta the amount of guys who bought up my height and her height was honestly nasty. I had 6ft guys getting pissy I was banging this goth white girl and i was short
women wouldn't care really if you don't care. It's really more who they associate with that makes some not want to date someone shorter. I had relationships end with someone who was slightly taller than me because their friends constantly made retarded comments
>>
>>77269922
>When she's in control when riding and such , fucking hell I felt smothered .
How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>77269922
you'll never get another chance at love. Stupid fucking manlet
>>
>>77269922
You're no warrior, Manlets have to be warriors to tame giantesses.
>>
>>77269171
6'4" and the shortest other woman in the family is 6'0". Have a cousin back "home" (Denmark) and she's 6'6" it's crazy, but our side of the family here in the USA aren't as physically extreme as the Euro side I think.

If I could get away with it I suppose I would do it, I do get a sense of physical intimidation or superiority over shorties that makes me feel like bullying them even if I don't actually do it. And everyone in the family is rather physically fit and active, myself included. At this height and size you kind of have to be or you get pain and joint problems, at least I do.
>>
>>77268432
It feels like dominating a wild beast so amazing, those fucking legs just wrapping around you holy shit
>>
>>77270761
Do you describe it as freak as a joke or do you really dislike it?
>>
>>77270838
I think objectively most would consider it way too tall. But personally yeah my height has always been a problem for me, particularly socially.
>>
>>77268432
why can't this just be the average woman. God I hate this earth
>>
>>77270968
Yeah 6'4 is tall as hell, no offense. I'm 5'6 and my younger brother is 6'3 so I know the height difference. Not freakazoid shit of course but people, especially children, can be cruel.
>>
>>77269922
lol, skill issues. Height difference between me and my gf is about the same, never had a single one of these problems.
>fucking hell I felt smothered
low test for complaining about this
>>
>>77271042
Well freakazoid for a woman at least
>>
>>77270968
How you feel about yourself is more important than how other people feel about you. And it absolutely sucks if you're romantically alone and deprived of romantic love, but even the "most" who consider you "too tall" to date probably have positive opinions of you as a friend and as a person. It's your life and any way you feel about it is valid, but I would hope you're not always feeling like a freak.

If you could choose your height, what would you choose? Do you feel like you're becoming more accepting of it as you grow older?
>>
>>77271042
>I'm 5'6 and my younger brother is 6'3
Are you a woman or were you abused and neglected? Blink thrice if you want us to murder your parents.
>>
>>77271061
Well it's nice to try and think and feel that way, but it always sucks to hear disparaging comments or gossip from people. Going out in public and gawked at like a freak at least.

If I could choose, probably like 6 foot even feels more reasonable, prefer like 5'10" though. For high school it was miserable but at least that's over with yeah, now that I'm a little older.
>>
>>77271129
FYI, you're being gawked at because you exude a palpable aura of sexual supremacy.
>>
>>77271129
It's not just for your own benefit that you should learn to love your body more. If you have tall daughters someday, how will you encourage them to have high self esteem if they can't learn from you as an example? For that matter, how tall would you like your future husband to be?
>>
>>77271171
From men or some men maybe, not from women. I hope?

>>77271172
Well that's part of it, I think it's rough on the women of the family meanwhile the men all benefit from it.

As for a husband and kids, I suppose there's some obligation to the family to continue the trend of keeping things tall, but personally I don't really have any preference towards a guy's height so long as I like the guy himself. From my own experience I guess is why height doesn't register to me in that way, so he could be 5 foot tall and be my shortie king so long as he was a great guy I felt special about.
>>
>>77271217
Other women are just jealous. Think about how often girls with big tits in high school get bullied by all the other girls. They're lashing out out of jealousy. Same thing with tall girls.
>>
>>77271217
How do the other women in your family cope? Do you have sisters/cousins your age who you can bond with by sharing gripes?

It's noble of you to say that, but would you really vibe with a guy who has to ask permission every time he wants to kiss you? It's one thing if a shorter guy can walk up to you and plant a kiss on you by standing on his tiptoes, it's another if a shorter has to grab your attention and request that you bend down for him to share a kiss.
>>
>>77271273
Big boobs are universally desirable, but a lot of men want smaller women I think.

>>77271290
It ranges from my experience, so yes there are female relatives I can relate to for having a tough time of things.

If he was that short I would carry him with me so he could kiss me whenever he wanted!
>>
>>77271401
>Big boobs are universally desirable, but a lot of men want smaller women I think.
Oh yeah of course. I just meant that the jealousy motivated bullying associated with big boobs is the same as the bullying associated with being tall. You don't see a lot of girls getting bullied for being short, because it doesn't draw attention and inspire jealousy in the same way.
>>
>>77271401
>If he was that short I would carry him with me so he could kiss me whenever he wanted!
Cute but fetishy. Be careful about saying things like that on /r9k/, or else you'll wind up with volunteers who offer to be carried.
>>
File: 1714092806693878.jpg (49 KB, 539x777)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>77268432
WOULD. I prefer shorter girl however since I'm 193CM. 157CM is the ideal female height for me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.