[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713703008593121.jpg (46 KB, 736x765)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
I used to smoke weed daily for a few years and quit recently due to health and hygiene worries. I've been coughing a lot due to phelgm. My teeth are yellow/brittle from zero hygiene during childhood.
I was set on quitting forever. I'm not getting any cravings despite all the temptation.
I'm having some issues with my relationships though. I do not like talking to people. I don't like seeing people, I don't like hearing people. I just dont like people at all. I don't like my family either but I can put with them because they love me and well, who could love someone like me. They're the only ones who will ever love me so I should cherish that while I have it.
I found myself reverting back personality wise quite quickly. I get home from work, grab dinner, go to my room and that's all the interaction my family gets from me. When I smoked daily I'd sit in the living and talk to my mom and sister then I'd go to the dining room and eat with everyone.
My mother's own words
>you're not smoking?
>we're just scared of you when you don't smoke
>you're already so serious so when you don't talk to us it just makes us nervous
I'm a man of few words and I have a very serious expression as my resting face. I'm very unapproachable. Women will start walking faster then running because I am walking behind them. Men come at me aggressive because they're sure I have a problem with them. I've been told multiple times that I "walk like I am the biggest motherfucker around".
People are really dumb in my line of work and it's really hard to not get frustrated with them. I don't yell or anything but they can tell when I'm mad.
One mexican gentleman told me
>you no mas smoking weed?
>ehhhh maybe you need smoking weed
I've been drinking beers with him during lunch. Mellows me out a bit.
Overall they feel like I don't like them because I don't talk to them and I have too low a tolerance for bullshit.
>tldr
I hate people and weed makes me able to hide how much I hate them. Should I smoke again?
>>
no do not smoke weed
and kill other humans for the jews
they deserve it
>>
>>77268643
Just use edibles.
>>
>>77268643
if ppl like you better stoned than sober they're bad friends or enemies
>>
>>77268980
You don't know me sober and it's not about me being stoned or sober. I'm a nicer, more approachable person when I am smoking. Whether I smoked 4 hours ago or 40 minutes ago or 4 minutes ago. I don't even get "high" I just feel less tense and angry. Very mellow, chill guy. If I'm on the habit.
Also it's literally everyone treating me differently. If I'm on the habit the cashiers are all how's your day oh yeah this and that and right now? They don't say anything besides how much I owe them then I have to ask for a bag when before they'd offer which pisses me off more.
>>77268858
I've tried edibles, they don't do anything. I've eaten very high quality edibles from dispensaries with little effect.
>>77268747
No I hate jews and not smoking ruins my normalfag filter to the point where I almost start telling people why I hate jews. I almost told my boss that african slavery wasn't dutch, opium wars weren't english, and communism wasn't russian, it was all dirty kikes. Hitler was literally funded by rich banker jews. Anyway, they'll get what they deserve should any religion but theirs be real hahahahahaha.
>>
>>77269523
>I've tried edibles, they don't do anything. I've eaten very high quality edibles from dispensaries with little effect.
Try RSO with a fatty meal or something. It can take up to 2 hours to kick in.
>>
>>77269538
My man the problem I need something I can easily take. I can't just eat a fatty breakfast and take my edibles so I can get through the work day.
That could work for home though so I'll look into it desu.
>>
>>77269855
>My man the problem I need something I can easily take.
Yeah, RSO is easy to take. You put a couple drops in your food and then you eat the food.
>I can't just eat a fatty breakfast and take my edibles so I can get through the work day.
Why?
>>
>>77269976
Because I eat a small nonfatty breakfast, a medium nonfatty lunch, and a large fatty dinner. It's way easier to hit a blunt a few times and be perfectly normal for a few hours.
>>
>>77270050
Then eat something fatty for breakfast. Put some peanut butter on your toast or something. What's the issue?
>>
>>77268643
I really hate the hallucinations and the "hangover" I get from weed, otherwise it's okay. I get really bad visual and audio hallucinations when I'm in a complex environment, mostly hallucinating other people for half a second or so before I realize it's not real. Also the mental fogginess/grogginess the next day sucks. I do notice the day after that I'm significantly more relaxed than my usual high strung self. I only use it rarely if ever though.
>>
>>77270064
Because I don't want to.
>>77270163
Oh that's rough as fuck man, I'm glad I don't get hallucinations or at least don't notice them haha but the brain fog does kill me sometimes. Makes me feel so stupid.
>>
>>77270301
>Because I don't want to.
People like you aren't interested in solutions. You just want to whine and moan.
>>
>>77270301
I've used psychedelics in the past before I ever tried weed. I've read that it can substantially change how cannabinoids work and make highs significantly more hallucinogenic than someone who has only ever touched weed.
>>
File: this could be you.png (3.53 MB, 3612x3140)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
>>77268643
>OP lays off the weed, becomes too based for friends and loved ones to handle
Take up alcoholism anon, become the man you were meant to be.
>>
>>77270346
I actually used to binge drink and EVERYONE FUCKING LOVED ME oh my they loved me. I'm just all smiles, all talkative and open and the dancing, the dancing. They'd find any reason to get me drunk and then would put on music.
I stopped after they finally showed some concern about the drinking, the vomiting, the passing out, the falling over
>what if you hit your head anon?!?!?!? you could DIE?!?!
You didn't think about that when you poured them those drinks.
>>77270331
Woah crazy. I tried shrooms once but it was wack. Shitty as shrooms because I ate 3 grams which apparently is crazy for a first timer and I did NOT trip the way people told me I was going to trip. It was cool but the nausea after eating the shrooms was too much for me to try again.
I wouldn't want hallucinations on weed because I smoke at work. I will continue to stay away from shrooms and acid.
>>
File: 1704079966886509.png (1.04 MB, 1241x1120)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>77268643
smoke that hippy catnip, smoke that lucifer's cabbage. In the end nothing truly matters.
>>
File: 1714075278149246.jpg (114 KB, 1242x1122)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
bump
probably going to try edibles since my tolerance will be lower than when i was first trying them but i want more opinions
>>
File: 1713812972597456.jpg (92 KB, 680x562)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
one last bump before i go to sleep

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.