[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713116331062819.png (240 KB, 660x589)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
Has any other anon beat up their sister before?
>>
Only in training.
>>
>>77268690
No I meant like screaming your ass off at her face, your dad trying to hold you back, then going past him and punching her to the floor. Good thing my dad is based and still keeps me around.
>>
>>77268718
Nope. I couldn't say I did that. There was a time when my old pals were kicking their mothers. Bad influence. Avoid that. Also avoid violence entirely. Today you beat your sister, tomorrow someone else gives you what you deserve. You always reap what you sow.
>>
>>77268668
I did. A few times. It felt good. She was still too young to question my decisions and I silenced her so nobody else learned. We are good now, she probably doesn't even remember that
>>
>>77268889
i would love to be locked in a room with you for at least 10 seconds.
>>
>>77268959
to beat me up or something? or do you wanna be a victim?
>>
>>77268889
But you remember. There will come a time when this memory will haunt you, when you start to learn more about life.
>>
nope
my sister is 6 years older than me
>>
>>77268668
not a male but my brother beat me as a kid and i cried to my mom she said not to wake up my baby sister so she beat me in a corner till i got unconscious i think
i dont remember anything after
>>
>>77269011
I just think you need a bit of roughening up
>>
>>77269057
can you guys fight on instagram live
>>
>>77268668
yeah. logic homework was more important than seeing a movie.
>>
>>77269057
yeah yeah whatever. people like you only think about how they can get a piece of that sweet sweet rage cake. nobody cared about my sister, or me when I was her age, you just want to find a justification and continue the violence cycle

Thankfully, now that I am the strong part of it, I am all in for violence.

>>77269042
what
>>
>>77269056
My mother beat me too, and I thought it was unfair, and I hated her to the core. Now I know better.
>>
>>77268668
don't have one, but I reckon I probably would have if I did. My brother and I have both beat each other up at one time or another, mostly when we were kids.
>>
what do you think this is
>>
>>77268668
One time I accidentally pushed her off a trampoline and dislocated her elbow.
When I was like 4 I told her she could fly, and she tried to jump into her crib and busted her lip.
>>
>>77268668
one time when i was 17 my sister just started talking shit about me out of the blue calling me a little boy and i forgot what else but just being a bitch. So i tried to hit her with by firing the slingshot on her and my dad smacked me of course taking the badguy's side.

My family secretly hates me, thinks i'm a creep and is very ready to throw me under the bus should i do literally anything even remotely bad. I hate them too though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.