[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vv4fjqd3vj361.jpg (34 KB, 975x590)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I have no purpose outside of work. I just come home from work and wait to go back. I have no friends, no hobbies, nothing I enjoy. I just want to work 12 hour days 7 days a week because making money is the only thing that makes me feel like I'm worth being alive. I don't even spend the money on anything other than bills. I'm just hoarding it until I die and then the government will probably take it
>>
>>77268759
Do you think life has a purpose that isn't self-made?
>>
File: 1712566924925037.jpg (585 KB, 2000x1422)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>77268759
See most of us feel the opposite: Working has no purpose because buying things doesn't make you happy if you don't have time to enjoy them. What's even the point of having a nice home and car if their main purpose is to make sure you get to work on time and spend most of the day, most of the week, most of your life working, until one day you're old enough to retire and then there is nothing to do because you spent your whole life working and that is the only life you know, you're like someone who served a life sentence in prison and was paroled in their 60s, it's over, and there was no point. If you have kids then you are forced to do this, but non-sex-havers do not have any such responsibilities, nor any motivation to participate in a system that demands most of their time for comparatively little compensation. I was a wagie for 4 years starting right after high school, and what I learned from that experience is that I will never work full time again. it wouldn't matter how much it pays or what the job position is, my entire life was basically just work, sleep repeat, and my 1 or 2 days off per week were for maintenance, rest and recovery, no real freedom, better than school only because I leave the job at work, no homework bullshit. As a NEET I get to sleep whenever my body is ready and willing, take my time eating instead of working down food and coffee, go outside and walk around, read books, watch videos, lie in bed listening to the radio happy that I'm not going to wake up to an alarm, and I take the headphones off and go to sleep when my body is ready to.
>>
>>77268759
I've made peace with it. I wish I got 4 hours overtime everyday.
>>
File: FXz0Z.jpg (247 KB, 1183x844)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>77268759
Did you know you can spend 90 days in Japan per calendar year on a regular tourist visa?
Did you know that renting an airbnb for a month is way cheaper than a daily hotel rate?
Did you like anime or video games while growing up?
>>
File: yyh_01.0.jpg (226 KB, 1200x800)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>77269049
>Did you like anime or video games while growing up?
Yeah. Not anymore though
>>
>>77268759
Get into stocks and invest in shit that you like?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.