[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696972886966.png (1.82 MB, 1534x1496)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
If it's love, it's love, nobody has the right to get in the way of it
>>
arserica is a bad joke.
>>
>>77268796 https://youtube.com/shorts/flBpsyFbEOs
>>
>>77268763
>marry the person you rape
very halal
>>
>female teachers
Every time
>>
>>77268763
I wasnt aware that you could get out of charges by making the circumstances legal after the crime. If i get busted for driving without a license ill just go get a license then show in court i got one now so its all good
>>
>>77268869
You can't read, can you?
>>
>>77268842
Get your classes, sir.
>>
>>77268763
>tfw got pedo'd by a teacher but the case amounted to nothing, because she got pregnant and the court decided it wouldn't be in the best interest of anyone for her to see jail time

we live in a society
>>
>>77268763
Gross, normally they are attractive
>>
>>77268869
Read the bit right under the headline mate
>>
>>77269100
I imagine the court wouldnt recognize marital privilege in regard to matters prior to the marriage, if it directly impacted the ability to investigate a criminal matter like it would here
>>
>>77269182
idk how the courts work, i was just pointing out that the line doesn't say that it was rendered legal because of the marriage, it just makes it a lot harder for them to make a case.
>>
>>77268869
That is pretty much how it works. You'd need to have been caught multiple times before any serious punishments are on the table, and even then "I'm sorry, I fixed it now." gets you off most of the time.
You just have to show you are willing to make amends.
>>
>>77269182
Few prosecutors have the scruples to force a husband to testify against his wife for a crime he is supposed to be a victim in, a case where the designated victim can fight against the prosecution is seldom a case worth fighting anway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.