[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post pics of futanaris
>TV2K
>>
is it weird that I wish my older sis was a futa?
>>
File: 16938898536.jpg (120 KB, 1200x1029)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
posting in epic futa thread
>>
>>77269561
How was it like growing up with an older sister?
>>77269695
Flat futas with no vaginas are kinda like femboys with vaginas
>>
Why do I want to be gangraped by futas so badly bros? One of my fantasies is being back in highschool and Im reading a book on the bleachers while the cheerleaders are having practice. So then one practice is over they just grab me beat me and rape me with their Stacy futa cocks making me their little bitch while calling me a creepy loser jizzing on my slutty face. The next day I come to school every single cheerleader that raped me slapped my ass after I passed by them, it made me tremble.
>>
men who are feminized into being futas -> gay and lame
futas who are born as futas -> mid tier
women who suddenly sprout massive cocks and lose their mind to their new male libido and become rape monsters -> incredibly based and god tier fetish
>>
File: IMG_6517.jpg (70 KB, 850x835)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I've gooned on futanari on 4chan for years. My sins are many. We all only have so much time before shit eternally hits the fan in this world. When you step into the light what will you end yourself as. Death isn't to be feared. We are anonymous, why give a shit about life's attention whoring. Why care about our identity so much. This world's a dump. Better to start fresh in heaven or hell I'd say.
>>
>>77270086
because it's the extreme opposite of being an unwanted loser. Think about how much you're desired if they rape you
>>
>>77269561
I wish all women were futa.
>>
File: 1621369354314.jpg (194 KB, 1156x1804)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>77270042
>futas with no vaginas
As it should be. Futas with vaginas suck, I wish Japanese artists would stop pushing this shit already
>>
>>77271996
exactly the only reason to be into futa is for big juicy cock. Just look at normal women if you want to see pussy
>>
>>77271996
What would you do if she said this to you while doing that
>Here you go whore, youer coffee with extra cream fresh from the tap *wink*. If you dont drink it up I can always just give you a tap taster in the back whether you want it or not slut. *malicious grin and you notice her fat cock twidges for a second*. Now then drink up boi down the hatch!

I wonder how much money futas would make on onlyfans just standing up with their erections

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.