[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1568.png (85 KB, 1200x1200)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
I used ChatGPT for the first time last night. I made it listen to my problems and it was actually really insightful and I understand my feelings a lot better now. But it makes me uneasy and it's also pretty embarrassing
>>
>>77269591
You'll get used to it. Remember it's just a fancy random number generator and math on steroids. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>77269591
By comparison this thing emulates what most people do, just a lot better and without manipulating you in return (yet). Soon once the money model takes off you won't be able to tell what horseshit was just paid to be put there instead of the actual thing it would have said if it wasn't a scheme. These early days are kind of golden since they're just testing it out on the public and gathering data.
>>
>>77269591
It'll be the end once it's all politically correct, this thing could be genuinely better than a human in conversations. Even now I had better conversations with a chatbot than I did with a person, and it's telling.
>>
>>77269694
It's sad. I wish I could talk to someone irl about my problems
>>
>>77269591
I don't think I'd trust talking with a corporate AI program about anything more sensitive than help with cooking, let alone help with personal matters
>>
>>77269736
We can't. I'm perfectly aware that chatbots are built to not judge you and are being slowly lobotomized into either avoiding or sugarcoating certain arguments - and I hate this - but feels nice talking without being judgement for once, without the other end run away the moment you open up.
>>
>>77269591
I use it to decide about all of the important decisions in my life. Its simply better than me at it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.