[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is monastic life the solution to an ACTUAL ugly guy, unlike you 5/10 volcels here?
>>
Whoever told him using a cap was a good idea is the enemy
>>
Yes I plan on becoming a nun in the next 5-10 years because I crave routine and the only man to have ever loved me my entire life with and without my flaws was Jesus
>>
>>77269774
damn man thats actually sad
>>
>>77269774
probably, however I don't want to live a closed off monastery life, although I think I could get used to it and enjoy it after a while. I live in a rural area anyways and only go to town maybe twice a month. It's kinda monastic in that way even if I am technically involved with the world at large.
>>
>>77269774
Yeah, but they have to be hermits so they interact with people the least. That shit is absolutely difficult too btw.
>>
File: 1693912505238058.jpg (136 KB, 777x328)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>77269774 Everyone able to reason (atheists/disbelievers/wrongdoers can't reason) would choose God's path.

>But seek first the kingdom (of God) and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides.

This is not a catch phrase. This is the truth.
>>
>>77270067
but this doesnt make any sense desu
>>
>>77269774
this is the bbc they babble on about?
>>
>>77269774
>that tiny ass shoulder length
That homie is birth defected he actually has dwarfism hes below even a manlet
>>
>>77270760
but he can still find love. stop being hateful and liars.
>>
quit destroying his hopes. he can do it.
>>
>>77271139
he should rent some hookers first. Get his confidence up to be able to take rejection from situations like his coworker in the OP. I don't understand why women get work 'boyfriends' but just because they seem into you doesn't mean they actually are interested beyond some parasitic flirting.
>>
Becoming a monk because you are ugly is like when a femoid settles down because she's too old to ride the cock carousel
>>
>>77269774
Steroids, testosterone, meth. Monsterous ugly bastard max.
>>
are women that shallow desu? he sounds like a nice guy.
>>
>IM A KHV AT 20, I WILL NEVER EVER GET LAID ITS ACTUALLY OVE-dayum who let quasimodo on the internet
>>
>>77271542
>are women that shallow
Yes
>>
life is extremely sad. i don't know what to say. the end needs to come soon.
>>
>>77271630
I wouldn't marry his female equivalent. Too ugly for sex, or even to look at regularly. He's a 1 maybe a 2 if his body isn't deformed as well. 0 for me is like the elephant man tier or turbo burn victim.
>>
>>77269774
>unlike you 5/10 volcels here?
That doesn't improve my chances much. I'm just as screwed as he is.
>>
>>77271774
And yet several of his lookmatches have likely scored someone slightly better looking.
>>
>>77272088
Yeah I will never be understand how fucking stupid some guys can be about getting sex from women. They act like they are dying of thirst, although I guess that's where the slang comes from. Really bizarre. I was never like that even at my most horny teenage self.
>>
>>77272162
it's over. males are pathetic desu.
>>
>>77269774
God is real and this guy is the proof of being hated by him
>>
>>77269774
If you're this ugly why don't you just get plastic surgery?
>>
>>77273232
because he is poor due to being ugly and getting no opportunities.
>>
his life is sad but he shouldn't give up.
>>
>>77273305
you don't need to be pretty to make money. You're a man work more
>>
>>77269774
Finna nigcel just hire a ho?
>>
he should turn to Jesus and He will give him a wife.
>>
>>77269774
He looks like Jay Z. He could easily find someone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.