[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6811.jpg (152 KB, 795x1024)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>be me
>black anon
>been applying for jobs for weeks
>only got one interview
>wonder if my name is holding me back
>name myself John Titor for lols
>get 5 interviews within the week

Where is DEI when u need it
>>
Try applying to the BBC
>>
>>77270309
y'know, it probably has nothing to do with that, anon. you have a victim complex and simply look for things to confirm that viewpoint. honestly, it's not a healthy way to live. when you're like that, you give up control of yourself to outside forces.
>>
>>77270309
>>black anon
kys nigger nobody cares
>>
I heard if you can abbreviate it further you can get a record deal
>>
sorry jamarquarius. you should probably adopt an anglicized version of your name and use it as your first name on all forms going forward. foreigners and people with weird names do it all the time, for the same reasons.
>>
Interesting racebait angle this time around, blaine.
>>
>>77270309
Probably should've had less retarded parents
I'm black too, but my parents had enough sense to not name me something stupid, as you have to LIVE with the name
I was named after both my maternal and paternal grandfathers

t. not Tylenol Jones

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.