[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3913.jpg (253 KB, 1242x911)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
if you are suicidal what keeps you going in life? i am curious to hear
>>
When I was suicidal, I like to think about suicide like a way to feel relief.
After that I understood that suicidal thoughts attract suicidal energy. Still didn't give a damn.
Then I learned what happens to suicidal people. You can't hurt yourself and escape the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>77270430
I like to smoke, drink sodas and beer, eat snacks and microwave food, browse internet forums and watch movies but I need to rope soon because I don't wanna be a NEET forever.
>>
>>77270430
I'm just lazy
it's easier to ldar whilst neeting at my parents house than to rope. they've said they don't want me to kill myself, so I'll either wait till that changes, or until the therapy starts working, or until they die. whichever's first.
>>
Cowardice, laziness, and the extremely misguided hope that somehow my life will change significantly and feel worth living.
>>
i love all the responses
thank u incels again
>>
>>77270430
I am horrified at the thought of oblivion.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.