[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696702082837874.png (179 KB, 640x450)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
I'M 31 AND STILL AWKWARD IN SOCIAL SITUATIONS I WANT TO DIE
I DON'T HAVE A JOB
I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS
I WISH I WASN'T THIS WAY BUT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY IT ALWAYS ENDS IN EMBARASSEMENT AND REGRET
>>
>>77270919
that sucks. try listening to Ceres and Calypso by Candy Claws, it's a good album
>>
File: 1613854495267.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>77270919
It is ok anon.
I will always be here with you, non judging and always loving you.
>>
I still live with my mom too it's a huge pain in the ass because she won't let me hold my own klonopin prescription or Drink as Much as I want.
>>
>>77270931
>>77270956
>>77270996
I think I should find a social anxiety support group or something. I should have a long time ago. I wonder if there's discord groups for it so I don't have to pay
>>
>>77271085
There probably is a discord group for that. Not a bad idea.
>>
>>77270919
ever had a gf bruv?
similar situation so I'm curious how similar yours is
>>
>>77271130
never, too scared, now I'm too old with no experience that it would be laughable to ever show interest in a woman
>>
>>77270919
>NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY IT ALWAYS ENDS IN EMBARASSEMENT AND REGRET
I mean, duh. Your brain is fucked, it's not going to get unfucked by doing more of the same thing and doing it harder.

>>77271085
>I think I should find a social anxiety support group or something
Nah what you should have done is gone to a doctor and get a diagnosis and ask for a bucket sized load of industrial strength meds cocktail. You're fucking 31 without a job living with your parents, stop fucking around. Fuck discord you idiot
>>
>>77271235
I do have a diagnosis but my doc doesn't want me on disability because people don't really get off of it. They won't give me benzos because they're addictive. I'm already on a lot of medication
>>
>>77271145
ok I guess my situation isn't the same then. I've been with a few despite most people on here probably seeing me worse than others.
funny thing is the two people I've fucked were both off this site.
stop obsessing over experience. try to have fun with the person and eventually you'll know what to do. yeah it takes a bit of getting used to, but y'know what? do something productive.
talk to random women for experience, and if you're worried about bedroom shit there's ways around that too
>>
>>77271270
>I'm already on a lot of medication
What kind, for what?
Do they know that you're jobless/living with your parents?
>>
>>77271372
I have adhd so I'm on vyvanse. Gabapentin for anxiety and chlomipramine (predecessor to ssri's)
>>
>>77270919
The way to fix it is to force it. I used to be just like you but then I didnt have the option to be unemployed anymore and eventually I didnt give myself the option to be single anymore after I turned 20
>>
>>77271835
The irony of a jobless idiot on vyvanse is hilarious to me. They really brainwashed you into submission
>>
>>77270919
good. terrify the normies
>>
>>77271876
Needed it. I've been on it since childhood. Tried getting off of it but I just turn into a husk
>>
>>77271944
Most husks still have jobs. You got big pharmad for literally no reason.
>>
>>77270919
Hello anon. I am you but 44.

Think of this as a message from the future.

You know that thing that you think 'well I could do that but then I'd have to go to school for four years and then I'd be 34 and no one will hire me etc.

At 44 you will be wishing you had not been so stupid and actually tried it at 30.

GO START NOW! FILL OUT YOUR FAFSA. START SAVING MONEY WITH SHIT JOBS AND SIDE WORK AND STARR LEARNING ASAP! IN 4 YEARS YOULL HAVE THE DEGREE OR THE CERTIFICATIONS ( PLEASE DONT GET CERTIFICATES, GET CERTIFICATIONS) AND YOULL BE ABLE TO AT LEAST TRY THAT THING!

please.
>>
>>77271954
I don't think so. I was socially disabled even as a toddler
>>
>>77272120
Hindsight bias is adorable but literally billions of kids just like you survived just fine without taking amphetamines, you literal retard. You dont need them especially if you are not working on Wall Street or in some big law firm
>>
>>77272144
Not hindsight bias, I have the doctors reports from when I was examined. It's legit adhd
>>
File: 1702696035369427.gif (3.03 MB, 498x373)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>77271993
NTA but thank you for adding this wonderfully heartfelt message
>>
>>77271328
how did u find two from here? just made a thread with your discord name?
>>
>>77271993
I appreciate it but I'm finishing college now and did mostly online because of issues with anxiety

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.