[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711241972077602.jpg (183 KB, 828x863)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
I'm owed a girlfriend between 5'2 and 5'6 with a hip to waist ratio of under 0.75. She must not be overweight, must not have a history of being overweight, and must be actively working on her physique. She must not have any tattoos, must have natural colored hair and must not use any artificial curling products (hair should also be clean and without dandruff).

She should not listen to hood music, and must have an eclectic music taste (bonus points for John Coltrane). She must know how to dance proficiency and not embarrass me in any social outing. She must have hobbies besides Netflix and pizza and be in the top 1% worldwide in at least one hobby.

Furthermore, she should never curse, nor conduct herself in an unwomanlike manner, but at the same time she shouldn't expect me to be Uber masculine all the time.

I'm owed these things because I pay taxes and contribute to society. If you have a problem with any of this you're a faggot.
>>
>>77271316
the only thing i am from there is being under 5 foot 6
good luck though anon!
>>
>>77271316
Have you considered putting this on a sign and plastering it around a college campus?
>>
>>77272270
Wait come back. Perhaps we can come to a compromise
>>
>>77272309
reading that make me laugh a little i dont know why
>>
File: 1704561679580409.jpg (143 KB, 1239x1255)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>77271316
>This pic

Reminded me of the original picture, the guy looked like a legit subhuman, amazing
>>
>>77271316
>all the women who use nigger music on their instagram videos
Can any foids explain this? Why do women have trash music taste? Am I just looking through some biased sample? Where the fuck are the anime music lovers? Rock? Jazz? Classical? For the love of god anything but nigger music!
>>
>>77271316
no green arrow so you look that and say that
>>
>>77271316
This bitch probably doesn't even listen to free jazz era Coltrane. Hello poser!
>>
>>77272394
Maybe because it was funny
>>
>>77271316
>between 5'2 and 5'6
no short girls are trash
>She must know how to dance proficiency and not embarrass me in any social outing. She must have hobbies besides Netflix and pizza and be in the top 1% worldwide in at least one hobby.
>Furthermore, she should never curse, nor conduct herself in an unwomanlike manner, but at the same time she shouldn't expect me to be Uber masculine all the time.
nobody cares about this shit
>I'm owed these things because I pay taxes and contribute to society. If you have a problem with any of this you're a faggot.
yup thats true
>>
>>77271316
By the looks of this comprehensively tailored text it's safe to assume this OP has only met mentally unstable foids.
>>
>>77273674
no op but literally me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.