[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: warneverchanges.png (1.01 MB, 1200x900)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Am I an asshole for being dismissive of my mother?
She was never really there for me, fucked me up pretty bad when I was young but I'm being told she's trying
What do I do bros?
>>
>>77271649
well it's up to you if you think you should forgive her or not. That's more than a lot of people get. Talk to her
>>
>>77271649
well you kind of owe your entire existence to her (not only did she give birth to you, she fed you her milk and cared for you at least enough to not have died in infancy), so take that for what it's worth.
>>
>>77271853
all that is is the bare minimum
>>
>>77271649
Setting boundaries is good, but doing so clearly is important. Pull your mother aside and specifically outline that you would rather not stay in contact with her and why. Distancing yourself but not explaining anything is a dick move.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.