[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sdgfersgdhgregegsgser.png (226 KB, 381x394)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
pooping and holding in a poop feels really fucking good bc of the way it rubs on ur prostate. contracting ur anus muscles to make it hit the spot. not pooping for multiple days bc u dont want to lose natures butt plug. i almost feel bad for femoids bc they will never understand the sensation.
>>
>>77272119
I would admit it if it happened all the time
It happened once in my life when I was at a friend's apartment and I orgasmed on his toilet
>>
I feel really bad when I have to hold a shit in
>>
That's just retarded gaythink. Taking a big shit feels good because the log constricts nearby blood vessels and when you let it out, blood can flow better. Like clearing out your nose
>>
File: 1710460508524056.jpg (18 KB, 281x328)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>77272119
uhhhh, bro, that's the anal phase that every 3 years old goes through, but you are supposed to pass this phase, you know and not be fixated on it
>>
>>77272119
Feel more ashamed over your porcelain-enthroned ass enthusiasm faggot.
>>
you arent supposed to hold in poop bro youre going to ruin your asshole
>>
this is the same reason why women like holding in our pee btw
>>
>>77273299
You can't be for real, I refuse to believe you are telling the truth
>>
>>77273309
I like to prolongate my piss as much as possible then when I finally get on the toilet I think or look at something that gets me off and let it all out aaaahhh feels so good
>>
>>77272119
i'll admit it, it feels good
I do it all the time
>>
>>77272336
Is this actually true? Youre scaring me
>>
File: VOTEDEMOCRAT.jpg (80 KB, 612x816)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>77272119
Democrats do this regularly, nothing new
>>
>>77273356
I won't lie that was very hot anon, I will still call you disgusting though.
>>
>>77273375
yea you get hemorrhoids and shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.