[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Z(9).jpg (96 KB, 1024x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Is anybody else tired of the same old genitals?
>>
>>77272203
What else do you want to have?
>>
>>77272219
Anything! Trannies always go from oenis to vagina or vice versa. Why not make an entirely new genital? There are so many genders but they all need to make sure with the same two genitals.
>>
>>77272203
I used to fantasize about an alien race with 3 sexes, one mostly typically male, one mostly typically female, but a third sex that acts as an ovum-depositor. The 3rd sex would have genitalia sort of like a double-sided sphincter at a tapered point of the bottom of the pelvis, where the male would pass the penis through to reach insertion into the female's vagina on the other side. The 3rd sex develops the ova internally but it has to get pushed out by the male during intercourse and inserted into the female where it's fertilized and carried to term
Past the biological functioning, I think this would also open up tons of possibilities with recreational sex and have an interesting dynamic with sexual minorities considering the standard sexuality would be trisexual

Sorry for the autism, but I haven't thought about that in a long time
>>
>>77272305
I was thinking of something like this (minus the anatomical details) today, what if there were 3 sexes and it worked like rock paper scissors
>A can impregnate B but can get impregnated by C
>B can impregnate C but is impregnated by A
>C impregnates A but is impregnated by B
>>
>>77272203
wtf no I love my cock. I love when it gets rock hard and holding it in my hands and playing with it with one hand while doomscrolling with the other. If I ever lose my dick in a freak accident or something I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>77272203
Nice ballgina, bro
>>
>>77272724
Me and my older brother used to run around without pants on when we were really little
He showed me a trick - pulling the ballskin stretched taut up over the penis and calling it a ballgina
Good times
>>
>>77272203
Nah I'm very happy with my genitals.
>>
File: 1568032391109.jpg (26 KB, 420x315)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>77272203
Yeah, because of my vaginismus. But I know installing a rotdog from my arm skin wouldn't solve anything.
>>
File: 7568gtgf.jpg (42 KB, 630x420)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>77272203
Scrotgina

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.