[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: acs.jpg (40 KB, 604x335)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>talking to a girl from college
>hitting it off pretty well
>her friends keep mentioning and teasing her about a guy
>she says it's just a former crush
>whatever
>few weeks later reveals they were actually fuckbuddies and they stopped because she wanted a relationship but he rejected her

why do i keep getting hopeful and how do i stop?
>>
Whore until proven otherwise

It's 2024, if you don't have that mindset you are a sucker
>>
Women are just objects stop getting attached. You can use her for sex and other things. If she becomes too expensive or stops being useful get rid of her. simple as
>>
It's just the past anon, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>77272370
How is that fucking post original
>>
>>77272323
Idk why theres like this thing where they expect you to just be fine with her while shes hung up on some chad. Like sorry, why am i getting attached if you are clinging to other people but still teetering me along just in case? Meanwhile if youre not over an ex(or werent even together lmao) they get the ick and youre not a man and suck it up too much emotional baggage
>>
>>77272323
ask her if she's down to just be fwb
>>
>>77272895
do girls actually want to be fwbs? it seems like it's only used as a coping mechanism when they can't lock down chad.
>>
>>77273348
girls want any kind of arrangement with people they're legitimately attracted to.
>>
>>77272323
force your brain to stop thinking about people. dont give attention to people in your head unless they have actually earned it
>>
>>77272323
not sure man, i guess just don't expect anything at all
you'd have to be pretty good at convincing yourself of things though, that takes time and practice
but you could always just convince yourself whatever girl in question isn't interested in you and just... be friends with her, nothing's stopping you from being friends with people, right?
>>
>>77272374
How is this fucking post original
>>
>>77272323
>>her friends keep mentioning and teasing her about a guy
this is when you bail and don't look back, fucking idiot
>>
>>77272323
>they stopped
key part. they're not still fuckbuddies. that's about as good as you can get in a girl these days.
just make moves and if she doesn't put out then you'll know she doesn't like you enough
>>
>>77273348
No. They will only do it with guys they want a relationship with. Ironically she would want to be FWB with this guy shes crushing on. She doesn't even see OP.
>>
>>77273758
Going to highlight this post for autsits or newbies.

Women are lemmings.
They care deeply about the opinions of their friends and when their friends dont respect their boyfriends its a big deal to them. unless she is head over heels for you then her friends will poison her mind against you just by doing subtle bitch comment type stuff like in OP.

her friends are disrespecting OP right in front of him and he hasnt done anything about it? (idk). This makes the girl you like see you as passive and women are subconsciously turned off by passive guys who dont defend themselves because those sorts of guys wont defend them. The fact you didnt correct the friend is an issue, the fact they would even say that with you nearby is an issue.

When you are with your girl and her friends are there you need to make them like you somehow. get their approval without seeming like you are trying to get their approval. It can be as easy as appearing high value and not doing anything to fuck it up. If they sense any kind of weakness then they will do passive aggressive or stupid comments like in the OP.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.