[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 324.png (752 KB, 750x1109)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
I go to a major city. There are two main universities as part of the city. I go to one of them, how do I befriend students at the other? Its right across the street.

t. want a bf
>>
>>77272793
The answer depends on the context of the person asking the question. Are you male or female?
>>
>>77273117
Im a boy (oringinal)
>>
>>77273217
OK here's what you do:
Shoot yourself in the head. Don't bother putting the barrel of the gun in your mouth, you'll just fuck it up like you fuck up everything else in your life and end up a fruit AND a vegetable. Aim directly for the temple and pull the trigger.
Also don't leave a note, no one's going to read it anyway and we don't have time to waste.
>>
>>77273325
Why are you so worked up
>>
>>77273341
Idk I'm sorry. I really didn't mean any of that. I'm just under a lot of stress and bringing other people to tears is the only thing that brings me joy anymore. I'm really sincerely sorry about all that I'm genuinely embarrassed.
>>
>>77273341
You forgive me right
>>
>>77273360
>>77273475
Yes I forgive you
>>
>>77273341
I legit need to know you're not seriously hurt by anything I've said, please respond
>>
>>77273491
Oh O good. Yeah um I don't have any real advice for your original question. Sorry again. I hope you find love.
>>
Actually, I know the answer is probably going to be no after everything that just happened but I'm going to be kicking myself forever if I didn't at least ask. Do you want to maybe try dating me? I can promise you I'm never going to have another outburst like that one ever again, I'm actually really sweet once you get to know me. I know long-distance online relationships are tough but I'm willing to try if you are. Would you consider it?
>>
I don't want to rush you or anything but are you still there? Please don't be offput by all that earlier stuff, I'm actually really interested in getting to know you better as a person and I swear I can be so much better than that, I don't act like an asshole all the time and I can stop completely if it means I just don't have to be alone anymore. I'm actually a very attentive and caring person if you give me a chance. Please? Even if it's a no could you maybe just respond and tell me no just so that I'm not constantly on edge about it?
>>
>>77273561
No sorry (original)
>>
>>77273575
OK actually you know what? I don't care. I really don't. If you think anybody is tripping over themselves to have you you're dead fucking wrong actually. You hang out on r9k of all places, clearly you're not the most popular person in the world. You're obviously being a lot more selective than you could ever really afford to be. Maybe there's a reason you can't land a boyfriend. Maybe you're really just that fucking hard to love, certainly not impossible given how this thread is going. I will never understand people like you that bitch and moan about being single and then when someone practically throws themselves at your feet you toss them slide like trash but, like I said, not my problem because I don't need to give a shit anymore. Fuck off and get AIDS faggot, I don't need you and neither does anybody else. I stand by my first post actually.
>>
>>77273575
Maybe if you weren't so fucking guarded and standoffish you'd get somewhere but clearly you're never going to learn that lesson which is why you're pretty much doomed to be alone forever. Not my fault, I really do not care about you at all.
>>
OK I don't stand by my first post as it was I think a tad harsh but you can still go fuck yourself. Last post then I'm gone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.