[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Good god I'm in a few art servers of varying quality and community, but this is everywhere, zoomer kids are all fucking insane, is this just how 16 year olds talk to each other now? Like they have a gun to each other's head? I grew up on IRCs and the shift in culture is bananas, why is everyone on the Internet such a pussy about basic interaction, just fucking talk to eachother good god, I got kicked in one server for @ing someone in a reply because it might give them anxiety?? If someone replying to you gives you a panic attack maybe you're too much of a pussy to be on the internet
>>
>>77273315
idk man the zoomers i met on counter strike say nigger and shit talk each other all the time. i think it's just the places you hang out
>>
>>77273315
Well obviously if youre in a discord server where fags like to congregate youre gonna encounter a few
>>
>>77273315
Why are you afraid of communication.
>>
>>77273315
Just wait until the new Internet safety laws come into effect. We're going to have to start watching each other pretty carefully soon.
>>
>>77273315
I'm guessing you teenage faggots learned that there are predators on discord, probably a good thing
Faggots ruin everything
>>
>>77273395
You just replied to a screencap of text written by a confirmed minor, SWAT inbound
>>
>>77273315
This is how autistic trannies who use tone tags talk, so no, not all zoomers are like this.
>>
>art server
Op is a furry and a faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.