[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5215.jpg (123 KB, 850x932)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Would you date a girl with pica who eats soap and corn starch by the spoonful? You would have to buy her her favorite soaps to eat.
>>
>>77273551
No. I buy chicken sandwich every week it cost more than it used to.
>>
>>77273551
>a girl with pica
i'm almost afraid to ask what that is
i think i know but... yeah...
>>
>>77273562
It just means you eat things that are not food lol its nothing serious
>>
>>77273590
ah ok, that's still bad but in a different sense, lol
could be dangerous though, depending on the things you eat, soap for instance might kill you
>>
>>77273551
I dated a girl with pica before. I was weird but ultimately not that big of a deal. She also had a real oral fixation so that was nice.
I'd do it again desu/
>>
>>77273551
Does she eat bricks like a ninja?
>>
>>77273622
>soap for instance might kill you
How? I like foaming soaps not bar soaps, I will usually just pump it 2 times on the back side of my hand and lick it off. I like christmas tree soap.
>>77273644
What did she eat?
>>77273665
No
>>
>>77273675
both of these have a bunch of harmful chemicals, you're eating poison pretty much
formadelhyde, dioxane, etc. could cause all sorts of irritations and who knows what other reactions might happen while they're inside your system
>inb4 i don't even eat that much of it!
good, but that doesn't mean it'll be harmless, the damage will build up over time

better find something actually harmless to eat that isn't food, there's a reason we don't eat every single thing we get our hands on
>>
>>77273551
why SOAP
i prefer cigarettes coffe grounds and ice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.