[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does anyone else get extreme paranoid delusions about seeing pale white figures stalking them through the treeline when walking at night?
>>
no I dont go out during the day much less at night
>>
File: 53130338.jpg (578 KB, 998x1331)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
yes but also shadowy figures and noises
>>
>>77273574
i often imagine where i would run to if something attacked me during my nightly walk through the woods
>>
>>77273617
>I was /out/
>brought along the dog
>far into the hike
>hear a metal jingle like a keychain
>both me and the dog immediately turn our heads in the direction
>sounded less than 20 paces away
>nothing
>remain still and alert
>still nothing
>thinking the only way that person could be dodging my glare is by crouching
>but why?
>GTFO quick

And this is coming from someone that regularly has encounters with wild animals sometimes aggressive animals.

rogue humans are still the scariest animal in my opinion
>>
>>77273617
Into a tree branch to smash your forehead against
>>
>>77273574
No, but I stood in the rain one time thinking about how if someone saw me they would get really spooked.
>>
>>77273641
thats fucking terrifying
knowing that they could see you but you cant see them
with humans you dont have the certainty of knowing what they'll do to you if they do decide to do something
>>
File: mothman-sightings.jpg (142 KB, 1500x1000)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>77273574
I had seen what others would consider the mothman in spring of 2019 in the Chicagoland area. I just got done writing a document about it, because my friend is going to a cryptid event soon, and he wants to tell one of the cryptozoologist about it. I can copy and paste some of it and post it here if you're interested. I didn't believe in cryptids until that experience; and it was the most frightening experience of my life.
>>
>>77273574
nope, I don't do night walks
I close the curtains at night though, especially when sleeping somewhere rural. since I was young I've always had a fear of turning over and seeing something looking in (and trying to pretend I don't see it so it doesn't get alerted)
I used to have to spend a lot of time at a secluded farmhouse surrounded by hilly forests and I'd get so scared of looking at the fields and trees when I was staying up late on the computer with a very large and wide window to my back
good memories

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.