[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712189033343765.jpg (120 KB, 690x863)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
To women,

I loathe you because you don't want to positively engage with the cultures you invade, you want it to be retrofitted and changed for you, and to make it about you. And the way you always go about doing this is kissing ass with some institutional faggot with a god complex making decisions from the top down to fuck over the community. You're frustratingly parasitic, sucking the life, creativity and freedom of a community out of it and replacing it with your vapid vaginal void of human identity. You can't make it on your own at crystal cafe, you need blood from a man to function. It's really annoying to me how "independent" women are really just clawing blood off men in their society in allyship with oppressive elites. They need you to have a "moral" excuse to fuck me over, and you're happy with the crumbs of validation they throw you on your instagram feed.

anon
>>
File: IMG_6210.jpg (2.18 MB, 4032x3024)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>77273621
what if i show u my 100 dollar plush
>>
File: 1704783008905611.jpg (442 KB, 1656x1242)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>77273704
I respect your love of plushies anon, i don't partake in them myself, but i'm glad you can enjoy it. I hope they can give you comfort in a world that is not as kind as it should be.
>>
>>77273621
You would do that if you could, too. Honestly it seems like fun.
>find space
>inhabit space
>thrive
and there's nothing moids can do about it except become insecure when they realize anything can be taken away from them with a little pussy power.
>>
>>77273621
What are some good male hobbies for me and my girlfriends to invade? I need some only fans content and seething incels have money
>>
>>77273621
Spot on. Thank you for the wise words, misogynistic cat fren.
>>
>>77273621
>cry about not being able to meet women
>seeth when women do things around you
We're half the population, make dealings. We're still gonna reject you at the Warhammer table though
>>
>>77274320
Paradox games forums
>>
>>77273621
You say this and yet you invade any and every female space, both online and in person. You fags even chop off your dicks so you can get in.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.