[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711930244053877.jpg (1006 KB, 800x800)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
>mom died in January
>grandma died in February
>Still not over it
When does it get better?
>>
>>77273624
it never gets better if its all you have to think about
if you have other people to distract your brain its not that bad
>>
They are always with you, anon. You have your memories.
>>
2 foids dead lets gooo
>>
>>77273624
not in two months, i'm sorry about your losses anon
they'll always be with you in your heart, as the other anon said
live well, build a good story so that when you reunite again, you'll have something good to tell them

the pain will always be there, like a scar in a tree trunk, and it won't change much
you're the one who's going to grow though, so that it becomes a smaller part of you instead
>>
>>77273624
thats a very small amount of time to grieve people who are important to you anon
I lost a pet in July of last year and I'm still not over it, give yourself time and know that the loss will always be there, but you still have things that need to be done here before you see them again
good luck and I'm sorry for your losses anon
>>
>>77273642
>foids dead lets gooo
lol
>>
>>77273624
The death of a parent is something I never let go of.
My father died when I was 15. I am 30 and I still pray for his resurrection at least once a week. I am lonely. I could talk to him about stuff I can never seen to talk about with my Mother. I guess you'll have the opposite problem
>>
>>77273852
you can still talk to him about those things anon, he wont respond that much but you can always try
>>
>>77273624
You can make her proud anon. Be the man she wanted you to be. Live knowing you did everything she wanted you to do with your life. Be sure to rape as much as you can, become the greatest rapist the 21st century has ever seem there is no better legacy
>>
>>77273624
Your mom must not have abused you enough, I guess.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.