[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714110237910228.webm (3.97 MB, 1464x1080)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB WEBM
Men are the disposable gender.
>>
Men are the leader gender
Do you know how many Male popes there have been?
Have any women conquered as much land as Genghis Khan or Alexander the Great?
>>
>>77273744
And they fucking love it. I'll bet that guy feels like a badass with his little stumbly legs and his friends respect the shit out of his loss. What does the woman have really?
>>
File: 11492236187632.jpg (36 KB, 600x534)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>77273769
>What does the woman have really?
Mainly her legs and what's in between them.
She should be deported back to Ukraine and forced to be a sexual caretaker for a wounded soldier.
>>
>>77273786
So what you're saying is you think legs are important? Let me tell you buddy, you haven't lived long enough. Once you grow older you'll see things the way they really are.
>>
>>77273744
I sure did dispose of my male gender in exchange for a female one... Concerning
>>
>>77273744
What a Goddess, does she have a throne?
She was smarter than dwarfy there who fought for his "country" lol
>>
>>77273853
Women are, on average, smarter than men. This is due to the distribution of IQ in a bell curve, where women are the main character while men go off in either direction dying for sweet righteousness and justice.
>>
>>77273866
>main character

Retarded zoomer detected

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.