[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

you only get one chance at life, and i already feel like i wasted my entire life and theres no hope left
>5'4 manlet
>no friends
>no social skills whatsoever, can't talk to anyone
>obviously, no gf
>find out everyone around me had been sleeping around since they were 14 or something
>>
>>77273907
Learn to let go of your past, just find ways to have fun and enjoy life, alone.
>>
>>77273907
are u a virgin though
real question
>>
>>77273925
>just get over your trauma bro
thanks I'm cured
>>
>>77273933
yes im 5'4 with no gf/social skills
>>
>>77273907
some people weren't meant to have sex, friends, or relationships. why would a woman pick you over the average coworker she has? over the random customers that come into her store? over the various men she's already hooked up with, or has chemistry with? just give up hope, let people hate you, and put your energy into something else.
>>
>>77273907
Life is hell for us, just a long boring prison sentence.
Medication is the main thing that keeps me going. But the sense of inferiority and feeling far behind pops into my head all throughout the day.
Just remember we are all gonna die, even the successful beautiful people. It's all for nothing, even if you win at life you still die and it all means nothing
>>
>>77273996
>some people weren't meant to have sex, friends, or relationships. why would a woman pick you over the average coworker she has?
bro that's the fucking thing im complaing about
>>
>>77273966
Thats my boy, now go get 'em tiger!
>>
>>77274008
>But the sense of inferiority and feeling far behind pops into my head all throughout the day.
I know it's not healthy to compare myself to others, but knowing that I fucked up so bad that I'll be in the same position at 35-40 that my friends were at 23 hurts a lot.
>>
>>77273966
saying is always easier than doing, and committing is more difficult than both
you have to get over the hurdle of commitment to engage in the world properly anon, no more of this "woe is me" nonsense
>>
>>77273992
im 5'2 i know all too well your pain
how old are you
>>
>>77273907
Start working out and get into a hobby. You can start by finding something that has a decent sized online community. Join one of those giant discord communities filled with hundreds of normies in the same hobby and join a conversation or ask a question. Keep doing that until you genuinely feel excited about the hobby and you'll find that talking about it in person or over the phone is easier than talking about generic normie talking points

It'll take little steps every day but you'll get there. You don't have to jump out of your comfort zone to improve little by little.
>>
>>77274023
It'd be weird if you DIDN'T compare yourself. it's just this whole fucking life/world that's "unhealthy." It's like everything is designed to make you feel like shit, lol. And a lot of people are HAPPY and gleeful if they see you feel bad or are struggling and failing (especially people who act like "friends"). And good luck finding anyone who cares or will help you

You didn't fuck up, how did you fuck up? Did you choose to be born who you are? Hell No. None of us did
>>
>>77274154
So in conclusion what I was trying to say is don't be hard on yourself, don't blame yourself. Blame this shit fucking boring prison life/world. You didn't have any say in how it works or how you were born. You can either struggle to catch up all your life, fail, feel depressed, and cope your balls off until you die, or just accept that life is bullshit and take it easy. Or something
>>
>>77274008
Wdym its all meaningless and for nothing? They have an amazing existence for many years. What matters is now lol
>>
>>77274212
How many "nows" have you been through in all your life? do you remember all of them, do they matter now
>>
>>77274212
>>77274220
>Wdym its all meaningless and for nothing?
it's all just now, now, now, now -- a series of nows, slipping through your fingers like sand, and then when you die, all of a sudden, no more

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.