[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (24).jpg (7 KB, 276x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
The time is ticking incel, someday you'll either be dead or an old man that never experienced love. How will you cope when the time comes? Or will you be the lottery ticket miracle that actually escapes and makes it?
>>
Im 27 and its been over for years. Being 5ft2 will do that
>>
I made out with the hottest girl in grade 7, blonde who developed big tits early despite being skinny. we dated for like 3-4 weeks and told each other we loved each other and cuddled a bit. So i sort of experienced love i guess. we didnt have sex because i thought we were too young so she went and fucked a bunch of other guys. I was basically raised by a single mom and was fucked up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.