[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1559881932320.jpg (4 KB, 130x148)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>disgusting house
>meet teenager guy
>he's doing drugs
>come back
>he's nowhere to be found, presumably dead
>open door that leads to what i can only describe as a diagonal floor going down at a 30 or 40 degree angle with a 4 foot heigh roof
>see his mom riding some black guy
there are probably 50 of them locked to the 40degree floor,
>some have no limbs, a few have gored faces and they are screaming in agony
>feel sick and leave
>feel like i was viewing hell or something similar
>entire dream is me seeing disgusting horrors in this disgusting house and hiding or standing off with it's residents

it was such a fucked up dream.
>>
>>77274089
>>see his mom riding some black guy
take a break from 4chan dude the gooners literally infected your subconcious
>>
>>77274089
i had a dream I was wandering around this post apocalyptic shopping mall with some zoomers looking for a gym to lift in
we found the womens gym but it was all decrepit tredmills with decaying pieces, and when we eventually found the room that was supposed to be the mens gym it was just an empty concrete room with no roof or equipment
such is life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.