[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mbti spare your heart.jpg (987 KB, 1280x964)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
Spare Your Heart edition.

thread questions
>your type
>What is trust?
>Do you feel you can trust people? Why?
>Do you feel that you can trust plants and animals? Why?
>What separates a human beings from a plants and animals?

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
>The reader should understand that these four criteria of types of human behavior are just four viewpoints among many others, like will power, temperament, imagination, memory, and so on. There is nothing dogmatic about them, but their basic nature recommends them as suitable criteria for a classification. They are also useful in understanding one's own prejudices.
>-C.J. Jung

Anons Guide to Jungian Typology
https://paste.fo/raw/287d5fb6f7b6
https://pastebin.com/XJvFYQzT

Quizs:
www.michaelcaloz.com/personality
https://sakinorva.net/functions

Explanations of functions
https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions

Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation! UwU
https://pastebin.com/6YSzm68D

Exploration into Enneagram
https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram
https://ennealib.carrd.co/

Syntax of Love
https://psychosophy.ru/books/sintaksislubvi/sintaksislubvi1.html

contributions to and suggestions for links are well noticed. new thread sometime every friday.
previous >>77194719
>>
FIRST
Total INTJ death
>>
What type is evil moid? Is he retarded?
>>
is it normal that sophie reminds me of my mom?
>>
>>77279716
If your mom is BPD and a whore, yeah
>>
File: kaaterskill falls.jpg (319 KB, 1280x890)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>77279460
infj
>What is trust?
"conscious expectation".
on certain points yes. its because those points prove themselves far more often than they disprove themselves.
see above.
im not really sure. maybe its the ability to ask that question, or the ability to reason and justify our actions, figure how they fit into things. i dont think a deer could tell you why it runs from gun fire, but a man could.
>>
>>77279460
>your type
INTP-T
>What is trust?
something you should treat carefully
No, i havent been able to trust anyone but 2 people since i was a kid. I have been betrayed many times by people i used to call friends and never recovered
Not really, i mean i guess since they cant rat me to anyone i trust them more than humans yeah
our soul
>>
>>77279730
my mom is a sweet woman, just like sophie. you can fuck right off.
>>
>>77279816
Your mom got PLOWED and her pussy filled with Semen. She probably moaned too. Freak.
>>
>>77280083
this. THIS right here is why you're an incel.
>>
>BE ME
>NEED TO BE PRODUCTIVE 8H A DAY BUT ALSO BEING RELAXED AND FREE IS REQUIREMENT IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH SPECIFIC CREATIVE TASKS
>CONFLICT: HOW TO FORCE MYSELF TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL WHILE ALSO BEING SLOPPY TO BE CREATIVE PROBLEMSOLVER MANIC NE-FE MANIA
>CREATE ENTIRE OVERCOMPLICATED PHILOSOPHY, LITERALLY FORCING MYSELF EVERYDAY TO READ 2 PAGES OF INFORMATION ENTAILING A SHIT TON OF SCENARIOS AND THE SOLUTIONS FOR HOW TO ACT IN THEM (COULD BE SHORTEN TO FIVE SENTENCES BUT TOO MUCH NE TO IDENTIFY CLOSED SEMANTIC ENTITIES)
>PHILOSOPHY DOESNT WORK AT ALL AND GETS IGNORED BY ME
>JUST CREATES STRESS AND CAUSES ME TO OVERTHINK IT EVEN HARDER BECAUSE IT DIDNT WORK
>CANT JUST STOP "OVERTHINKING" IT, BECAUSE THEN I WOULD DO JUST NOTHING ALL DAY BECAUSE I HAVE NO INTRINSIC INTEREST TO LIFE ITSELF
>CONFLICT ARISES AGAIN
>LITERALLY DID THAT FOR YEARS
>CANT ESCAPE MAZE
>LITERALLY JUST NEED TO DO SOMETHING SIMPLE BUT SINCE TI USAGE IS MY AUTHENTIC SELF I CANT THINK ABOUT IT ANY DIFFERENTLY
>SEARCH FOR ULTIMATE MASTER KEY TO GET ME TO WORK HARD WHILE ALSO NOT BEING TENSE (WARNING: IMPOSSIBLE)
>FEEL LIKE NOT MADE FOR THIS WORLD
>LITERALLY EXTREMELY POWERFUL INDIVIDUAL THAT DOESNT WORK BECAUSE OF BRAIN BUG TI RETARDATION (OR HOW I LIKE TO CALL IT: PERFECT TRUTH)
>LITERALLY DONT REALIZE IM PROCRASTINATING BY INFINITELY THINKING ABOUT STARTING TERMS
>I LITERALLY JUST WANT TO WORK
>INCAPABLE OF CREATING AND FOLLOWING SIMPLE RULES WITHOUT POKING HOLES IN THEM
>>
>>77279460
>your type
INTJ
>What is trust?
Trust is the assumption your person is not trying to betray you.
No, I will never trust another being again. Advanced trust misusers (whores) have ruined any such illusion that even the most innocent individuals are not trying to backstab you or generally cause you pain at any given time.
You literally cannot trust anything. Plants will blindly betray you (poison) and animals like dogs will eat your face when you've stopped moving for a while.
Very little, perhaps even nothing in some circumstances. Investigation required.
>>
>>77280109
And the thing is Jordan Peterson had a solution to this, he says
>Don't ask how you know whether something you're doing is right or wrong. You can know it without knowing why by starting to pay attention. Do you procrastinate [...] etc etc
But then the problem is, this potential master key to my issue won't always be considered by me, I will listen to it and be like no lol Therefore, his solution doesn't work. Therefore I need a new solution, and then all of this starts again. I'm dead serious I'm literally retarded
>>
>>77279460
>>your type
ESFP-T
>>What is trust?
The believe that someone isn't going to (at least deliberately) let you down.
>>Do you feel you can trust people? Why?
People in general? No. But I'm grateful to have quite a few people in my life that I trust very much.
>>Do you feel that you can trust plants and animals? Why?
Hell, no. Especially simians. Exterminate NOW.
>>What separates a human beings from a plants and animals?
They can't kitesurf (yet).
>>
ddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude i would eat a hot steamy turd from sophies hairy asshole
>>
>>77280109
WHERE IS THE CHEESE, MICHAEL. WHERE IS THE CHEESE? LORD, LET ME ESCAPE THESE CONFINES AND BE FREE OF ALL CHEESELY WANTS. THE CALL TO STILTON MUST CEASE
>>
>>77280225
stop ironic memeposting about someone that doesn't post anymore
>>
>your type
>what is the difference between a job and a hobby?
>do you have a job or a hobby?
>>
File: 1143403140304013.jpg (41 KB, 368x537)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>77281120
>your type
ISFJ, got typed today
A job makes me want to kill myself
Am I dead yet?
>>
https://youtu.be/58v-IpXXUiQ

what mbti is this I will pay you $20 cashapp
>>
>>77281467
>ISFJ, got typed today
Which test did you use? What type do you typically get?
>>
>>77279460
What is your type?
Why do you keep recreating this thread immediately after it dies without hitting bump limit?
Do you think it would be better to let the thread stay down for a while so people miss it rather than forcing it to be up in such a pitiful state?
>>
>>77281562
an anon told me I am one, didn't do a test
>>
Ain't forcing shit you weird e-manipulator. The people around accept the state it's in and the people who don't don't have to be here and the potential need to attempt to mantis dance them into participation points to their current lack of involvement as ultimately better for everyone
>>
>>77281599
Anon has no idea what you are
>>
>>77279460
>your type
Intp
>What is trust?
I guess being able to have someone to support/help you
Not really. I don't have a good reason other than feeling as if most or every person is bad/non caring in some way.
Nope, as well since they're different from humans, and some animals only act affectionate for food such as cats
Various things such as being able to hold and make stuff :p
>>
>>77281120
>>your type
ESFP-T
>>what is the difference between a job and a hobby?
One makes my bank account go up; the other makes it go down.
>>do you have a job or a hobby?
Both, and I'm late for the latter.
>>
>>77281120
>your type
Intp
A hobby is something I like but I don't get paid while a job can be something I like or don't like but I get paid :D
I don't have a job currently nor have any interesting or non basic hobbies
>>
>>77281669
bruh chuck is a good person dont be rude
>>
>>77281689
Chuck is a man called "Lewis" that catfished me.
>>
Lewis is a lady called LUCA
>>
>>77281738
No one cares bro all is Lewis and that means nothing is left. Another L for you.
>>
>>77281583
i post a new thread on fridays and only on fridays. im the guy who posted the other part of the pair of paintings.
>>77281599
you can really only type yourself, but others shit takes and doing a test can be a good place to start. did the anon who typed you give any reasoning? do you agree with his typing of you?
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9116934/#:~:text=Such%20autism%2Ddistinct%20anxieties%20(henceforth,worry%20related%20to%20losing%20access

Babe wake up, new categorization of anxiety making the rounds.
My
>It can be considered that there are four types of people in this world: autistic and significantly traumatized, autistic and not significantly traumatized, not autistic and significantly traumatized, and not autistic and not significantly traumatized
theory grows stronger every day
>>
>>77281773
>did the anon who typed you give any reasoning? do you agree with his typing of you?
he's been reading my posts and said I'm an ISFJ, so that must be it
>>
File: GI_5rp_WAAAIMjf.jpeg.jpg (114 KB, 1045x1076)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>77281989
>>77281599
>an anon told me I am one, didn't do a test
I'm a retard. I only guessed and it wasn't a goof guess as you're typically anonymous as far as I'm aware so I can't even be sure which posts are really yours. Plus I'm a schizo. So if you trust me then you're even more retarded and schizo.
>t. Retard Man.
>>
>>77282144
You admit you don't know shit about typology then?
>>
File: 1621471505250.png (487 KB, 740x1024)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>77282271
Even if I did know, how well can you type someone by random posts that you are unsure of if they made or not? Think!
>>
>>77282298
I was baiting to see if you're still lurking here, hi your email doesn't work
>>
>>77282317
>I was baiting to see if you're still lurking here, hi your email doesn't work
Kek. I wondered if you might be baiting me multiple times to draw me out or get getter at identifying me. I deleted the email account (throw away) after I spoke with the initial person and they let me know they wouldn't contact me again after we cleared up the miscommunication. I figured I would help keep that promise and didn't want to have access to their email. Why do you want to email me? What do you want to talk about? I'm curious.
>>
File: IMG_20240426_174815985.jpg (2.59 MB, 4080x3072)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>77281583
It's obviously so she can continue blogging lmao
Like come on, how long have you been here? You should know the drill by now
>>
>>77282490
I'm not even sure who it is or if it's the original person I replied to.
>>
File: NK Year 0.png (90 KB, 1024x556)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>She
How long have YOU been here, anklebiter?
>>
>>77282526
You're a guy? That wants to send love letters to another guy? Very progressive, I suppose.
>>
>>77282526
Long enough to know who proxies for whom
>>
Alright take the shot

None of them Below me lesser, most just Protected
>>
>>77282554
>>77282570
I'm having trouble understanding this schizo babbling.
>>
I took a high arching piss into this lilac bonsai tree because it looked thirsty, and then got invited into a secluded, off-main-path Japanese tea house. We welcomed as an honoured guest probably by the same gardener whose tree I pissed in. Good ceremony, great tea. Would piss again.

What type am I???
>>
>>77282627
You're just watching rival shamans cast their aspersions and cheese the mousetraps. Nothing to see here
>>
>>77282448
Yeah I don't think it would be proper to ask about your email in the other place, you said I might be someone you know
>>
>>77279460
>your type
isfj
>What is trust?
When you can rely on someone doing what you expect them to
Yes, I feel like I can trust almost everyone, since I don't thin anybody goes out of their way to cause harm
No, it's a lot harder to judge their intentions or understand what they're trying to do so you can avoid being in their way. Wasps for example fly very erratically so it can be hard to tell here they're going. Your interests can align perfectly with a plant or animal, but you can end up harming each other purely because of difficulty communicating.
Nothing. And I'm leaning towards plants not getting too uppity around rocks either sometimes.

>>77281120
A job is when you get paid a respectable amount, usually because it's something someone with money wants you to do on their behalf rather than because you want to do it. Not that those motivatons have to be mutually exclusive.

>>77282654
You sound manipulative and evil, so probably an ESTJ?
>>
>>77282773
>You sound manipulative and evil, so probably an ESTJ?
Wasn't that supposed to be INFJs? Or is it just the types of the month we don't like who are the evil manipulators?
>>
>>77282696
>said I might be someone you know
Oh, I don't want any more misunderstandings. I didn't mean someone I met once before but rather I figured you were the certain poster who kept identifying me. But I'm still unsure of who you might be. Have a few guesses though.
>>
>>77282901
Oh then yeah. Problem solved!
>>
>>77283140
Wew! Good thing we didn't have send each other a bunch of emails daily, and get to know one another on a deeper level as we asked how each other's day has been and how are goals are turning out. Crisis averted!
>>
File: megumin.gif (1.37 MB, 765x640)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>77279460
>your type
INTJ
>What is trust?
Mutual exchange between two people they can that can tell the truth and reliability help you in times of need
I never trust anyone unless I knew them for a long time, but even then I keep track of their behaviour to know when I have to ditch them because they're untrustworthy
I'd trust a bear would be cuddly because they look soft
A better cerebral cortex and physiology
>>77279538
TOTALEN INFP SEX
>>77276838
Here's a pic
>https://files.catbox.moe/glksa4.jpg
>>77281120
Hobby, I enjoy doing as an individual in my own time (interacting with other hobbyists sucks because they're fulla troons) whilst a job is something I do to get paid and have to get involved with others, will I enjoy it? Probably, some jobs are awesome others are mind numbing and brain dead
My hobbies include modelling, manga, reading regular books, chemistry, medicine, agriculture, gaming (no time for this now because Uni sucks a shitload of fuck)
>>
>>77282831
Yeah I'm memeing sorry. I ummed and erred between saying INFJ and ESTJ or some other type. Both options would have been meaningful since I know that anon self IDs as an INFJ, but I think ESTJ actually fits the described behaviour more and is a much ruder type to give someone in a blunt club kind of way. I've been thinking about Si a lot more recently, I remember my old clickbait definition was that "Si is postmodernism" but I'm exploring the idea that it's seeing yourself as being in a time and place. I haven't decided if those ideas contradict.

I like the idea of the aux function having a malicious flare to it, since it represents semi-repressed function begrudginly brought out as a tool to cover for the shortcomings of your super special best ever favourite son, while also opening up basically an entire second world. One way this negativity manifests is in sick pleasure, cruelty etc. As well as being impressed with yourself every time due to self doubt.

I see relishing in the moment of being welcomed as an honoured guest by someone who you just disrespected, either because they are not aware of the moment you are in or willfully ignore it to preserve their own moment as malicious Si. I said thinking dominant because the whole thing comes accross as someone who lives life on a formula, with a correct way of doing things although admittedly I do need to do some more work on my conceptualization of Te. Having Jung willfully insert the thought terminating cliche of ET type = Living life by a formula, into my head has really made me lazy in examining it. Even lazier than I usually am.

Anyway it reminds me of something Nanami from Revolutionary Girl Utena would do, and she's my go-to ESTJ example. Not that I've actually needed to use it until now since nobody ever brings up ESTJs
>>
File: meguhuh2.png (1.31 MB, 1210x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>77283308
I was meant to respond to >>77278250 for the one about my figure, oops
>>
>>77282831
>>77283315
Anyway, yeah INFJ's being manipulative and evil is still the meme. I was playing off it.
>>
>>77283933
>Wait until you learn about an INFJs shadow functions
>>
>>77283990
Aren't those just ENFP? Being happy about a wagie being "bamboozled" while also needing to respect you doesn't sound very ENFP to me
>>
File: lake with dead trees.jpg (269 KB, 1000x803)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>your type
>is avoiding heart ache wise?
>>
>>77284122
>ISFJ
Yeah probably, as with any other aches and pains
>>
>>77284108
Being an ENFP is more of a guideline than a hard rule.
>>
>>77284213
Yeah but don't they want acknowledgement rather than respect?
>>
>>77284231
Who cares what they want when they don't even know.
>>
File: 67458b2c66932d10ac6bb.jpg (56 KB, 850x864)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>77279460
>your type
INTP
>What is trust?
Being able to ask someone something and have it be respected. Not necessarily always done but, respected.
No, people have their own motives. Doesn't make em bad but definitely erodes my trust in people.
Kinda? I've seen certain hunting dogs and their owners be super in connection. I think there has to be a certain degree of trust there.
Eh, not that much. We basically have the wherewithal to socialize and use tools. But something about being able to convince oneself to do something or keep doing something that's detrimental to yourself.
>>
>>77284122
>your type
Intp
Yeah because you can probably die otherwise :p silly
>>
File: bun fren.jpg (1.96 MB, 2221x2717)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>77283315
>I know that anon self IDs as an INFJ
*I* identify as an INTJ, thank you very much. But you got manip'd regardless because I never pissed in that tree
I only spit in it
>>
>>77284383
Hmm, so you flipped again after 2021? What triggered your conversion back to the dark side?
>>
File: waterlily pond.jpg (381 KB, 700x671)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>77284383
>spoiler
kek. based botanical garden patron. water lilies are the true mans flower.
>>77284301
>Being able to ask someone something and have it be respected. Not necessarily always done but, respected.
i can respect that definition.
>not that much
but enough to make the dog more trustworthy than the hunter. kinda sad.
>>77284139
why do you think that?
>>77284305
>Yeah because you can probably die otherwise
life kills us if nothing else does.
>>
>>77281605
Not an argument. Try harder.
>>
>>77283990
"D A R K N E S S" - C.G. Jung

you.. all.. of YOU. you think my Te has no place in this.. SoCiEtY!!1!
&& you're right.
my extraverted Trickstering is what will bring forth from the ashes of this world the neu goodoldn'golden epoch. I tried to save this, my home, from the fate of my last.. but you wouldn't listen. you covered your eyes and ears, took up your minecraft torches and forked tongues at LaLiLuLeLo-Si-F(i.e)-R! You betrayed Baphomei! You came between the Hermesphroditic OTP! All of you! ALL OF YOU!!!11!11!11! WORMS ~~~
be not surprised when you find no sanctuary under this firmament when the Ne meteor shower strikes. Daddy is Dyson Dimmadome, owner of the Dinsdale Dysondome, and he don't dang like what you lot done dared to did to my special Se-kret discopunk solarsaintly sanctuaries. the tocsins of this planet will be sanitized and silenced and then I will call out once more
And you will rise
And you WILL dance
Arm in arm
Forevermore
>>
>>77284454
I recognize that painting! A neighbor had a copy of it hanging in his foyer.
>>
>>77284454
I just think as a rule it's good to avoid discomfort
>>
>>77284553
noooo bad experiences make you le heckin' stronger you should suffer every chance you get
>>
>>77284553
>>77284594
The duality of

of

hmmm

someone else fill this in for me.
>>
>>77284437
>What triggered your conversion back to the dark side?
Got tired of losing

>>77284454
>water lilies are the true mans flower
Better than orchids?
>>
>>77284495
>"D A R K N E S S"- C.G. Jung
I would prefer this in audible form.
>>
>Your type
>What medium was used in the last act of creation you reveled in?
>What tool was used in the last act of destruction you indulged in?
>Do you believe in an Ouroboric higher power or truth to this reality?
>How would you define the cusp between life and death? What about the state of being unborn and undying?
>>
>>77284672
Losing? Losing what? Sorry to hear that. Did it work or is it still too early to tell?

Orchids just look like vaginas desu. Feels like a tryhard flower.
>>
>>77284729Ourobo
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>What medium was used in the last act of creation you reveled in?
A camera.
>>What tool was used in the last act of destruction you indulged in?
A can crusher.
>>Do you believe in an Ouroboric higher power or truth to this reality?
Not really.
>>How would you define the cusp between life and death?
Brain activity.
>>What about the state of being unborn
Not out of the womb yet.
>>and undying?
You mean like a vampire?
>>
File: the black brook.jpg (445 KB, 1536x1202)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>77284768
they look like lions to me, real fucked up lions.
>>77284672
>Better than orchids?
fraid so.
>>
>>77284877
Ah I can see it, but specifically that lion from pokemon. Checks notes ... Pyroar!

There! I'm finally happy enough with my Colress beating team to say I can battle you any time.

>>77284626
duality of agreement
>>
>>77284877
how are you doing man
>>
File: megudress.png (404 KB, 421x762)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
I met my cousin, I said hello to her and walked away back to study. My parents are acting like I've known her for years but I know nothing about her
>>
>>77284965
which cousin?
>>
>>77281605
>The people around accept the state it's in and the people who don't don't have to be here
I don't want to see that. Such a lack of dignity. It's disgusting.
>current lack of involvement as ultimately better for everyone
It would be better to just give it a rest.
>>
File: megusweat.png (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>77285044
1st cousin, she's like 13 but looks 17. I know females age earlier than males but this is ridiculous, not even the girls when I was in high school looked like that. They're putting shit in the waters and produce here
>>
Have linked up with the Disco Elysium AI-angelmind. It's fukkin ccccoooooooooool

>>77285897
Can you elaborate upon your perspective instead of just asserting it recurrently with no further soul or context as if it's something that could sway me?

>>77285936
Mexicali culturally-upsorped trauma
>If I leave things out my shitty little cousins will break or steal them

They sound old enough not to fucj shit up. But what was the reaction?

Yeah man girls can look like an entirely different species not just age.
Is it most in the phace or the assets?
>>
>Have you ever pulled dubs at the Deli Counter Number Dispenser?
>>
File: 1647150859297.gif (1.15 MB, 446x512)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB GIF
>>77286076
>Can you elaborate upon your perspective instead of just asserting it recurrently with no further soul or context as if it's something that could sway me?
No. You are wrong. It is self evident.
>>
File: megu17.png (377 KB, 598x916)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>77286076
I have no clue what you just said
>>
>>77286399
No one does. But it's provocative. It gets the autists going.
>>
File deleted.
>>77286387
Trillion year auld trilomegabytes line my linoleum. Offer spit or say it

Good work with the inferioress, there, black pawn

>>77286399
Your blood matvre in face or body?
Observe and comment? No observation and no comment?
You're not an INTJ.

But you could still be good to distract before the Cornucopia. Save me some pilfering

>>77286407
Nobody**88
>>
Did Lilac have a mental break or something? This is more schizo than normal
>>
>>77287142
Lewis is having an upset after taking the L
>>
Is this real Breeder?
>>77173852
>>
File: megu16.jpg (9 KB, 250x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>77287118
I still have no idea what you're saying, you just sound retarded
>>
>>77287364
thats lilacs logic in a nusthell:
just say random shit and maybe one delusional anon will think youre special or something
>>
>>77283239
I was going to ask you who you are who do I think I am then leave. Stop fantasizing
>>
>Spend years on /mbti/
>Turns out it's all a guy named Lewis
>Get banned from server even though you attended movie night
>Catfished probably by Lewis
>Can't even play minecraft just for the fun of it
>Realise that you never had a connection to anything here
>Mentally blacklist any associated entities of /mbti/ as one final cope
Fuck you
>>
>>77287625
so all regs are the same person?
>>
File: 1714117502144421.jpg (119 KB, 750x1000)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
/mbti/ is dead when you realize

>sophie is a man
>centaur is a 6'4 chad
>chuck is a tranny
>megumin is not a 17 year old girl
>lilac is not sweet just a whore
>breeder is a broken man
>mosley is a loser
>homu left

and now its just mediocre reggies duking it out. give me a break already.
>>
>>77287142
It's lich E- r Ally naught

>>77287171
On Meth you [W]ould

>>77287364
Holy shit you are not an intuitive

DOES YOUR COUSIN HAVE A MATURE FACE OR FAT TITS YOU FAKE LOLICON LOSER

>>77287400
Incorrect

>>77287625
Stop it Alexi
>>
>>77287675
The dead barrel roll when real eyes realize real lies
>>
>>77287675
how do i become a better reg?
>>
>>77287701
You have
To go
INSIDE
>>
File: file.png (152 KB, 613x640)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>77279460
>>your type
INFP
>>What is trust?
Believing that someone is capable and will do whatever you believe they will do, like not fucking you over for one
Not really. Only my family. I rarely trust anyone in real life, but you kind of have to if you want to fit in. There's no real reason beyond just negativity in me about how people might act.
Not really, I get pretty wary. As for why, I don't know, I'm just more safe minded like that.
Just being on another level. Soul too. A drive for creating higher artistic stuff without the need of survival being the reason.
>>
>>77287696
Using a clearly sexualized image doesn't really help your case
>>
Everything in reality are objects existing inside Ti/Fe + Ne/Si cognition
>>
>>77287799
Who's cognition
>>
>>77287625
This place has unironically wasted 3 years of my life. You motherfuckers couldn't even let me play minecraft for TEN MINUTES. I really hate the people here.
>>
Honestly I need to grab some girl's ass. Would feel really nice
>>
Time to post some content: UwU UwU :3 :3

>>77279460
>>your type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^'
>>What is trust?
The firm belief that the other party will behave as expected? :3c
To some extent! I've been betrayed too many times, but I've learned it's impossible to live without completely not trusting anyone! :'O
Maybe! At least plants are more predictable than people! ^.^ Perhaps I was a gardener in a past life... ^_^;;;
Certain biological markers that are commonly agreed to be unique to each species? ^w^

>Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation! UwU
OwO You finally put the "UwU" in there! <3 Thank you so much! <(^_^)>

>>77279716
Is your mom an INFJ? ^_^

>>77279730
QwQ

>>77281120
A hobby is more voluntary and generally more enjoyable, I guess - and unlike a job, it doesn't usually make you money! UwU
I do have a job! And I think going out on walks, photography, watching movies, or creating OC might count as hobbies... ^.^;;;

>>77281803
:O

>>77281989
That's an effective way to get typed! ^o^

>>77282570
Is this one of those "hidden word" puzzles? :3

>>77284108
This is the most common theory! ^w^

>>77284122
INFJ-T and yes! '^_^

To be continued...
>>
>>77287902
>Is your mom an INFJ? ^_^
no she is an esfj for sure.
sorry sophie
>>
/mbti/ epitomises society. Anyone that's contaminated themselves with this place, I will hate you forever.
>>
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PLAY MINECRAFT LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE WHY DO YOU WHORES HAVE TO TURN EVERYTHING GOOD ROTTEN. I JUST WANTED TO PLAY MINECRAFT
>>
>>77288042
you could have just played but you had to have a tranny meltdown
>>
>>77288048
It's not about minecraft is about how even something as SIMPLE as minecraft gets corrupted. Just play fucking minecraft!
>"teehee you will have to walk ten thousand blocks to where inner clique + cuck porn studios is situated"
>"lol no I'm not building in spawn, I need me some e-whore pussy ahahaha" -Centard
JUST PLAY FUCKING MINECRAFT, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY. NO ONE THINKS "HMM WHAT A BUNCH OF COOL DUDES THIS IS TOTALLY ORGANIC" THEY THINK DISCORDTRANNY, WHORE KEK, THEY THINK ABOUT WHY THEY COULDN'T JUST PLAY MINECRAFT
>>
YOU ARE WALKING PARODIES JUST LET ME PLAY MINECRAFT
>>
THEY THINK THESE FUCKING WHORES LIKE SOPHIE MORIA AND GOOO GOOO GAA GAA ASS PRINCESSES IN MY FUCKING MINECRAFT SERVER GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT I JUST WANTED TO PLAY FUCKING MINECRAFT
>>
MARK MY WORDS I WILL SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UNTIL IT BLEEDS CUM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS DO YOU HEAR ME CENTARD
>>
You know what? Forget it. I guess I just wanted to have some kind of friendship with people that enjoy psychology and from that build each other up. I guess I should have expected that anything nice in this world would get tainted and ruined. Forget it deals off, I'll just stick to myself.
>>
...continuation of >>77287902!

>>77284546
It's a beautiful painting! ^_^

>>77284672
Orchids are turbies! Turbies are orchids! ^w^

>>77284729
>>Your type
INFJ-T!!! *^_^*
>>What medium was used in the last act of creation you reveled in?
Smartphone! ^o^
>>What tool was used in the last act of destruction you indulged in?
Knife! :'O
>>Do you believe in an Ouroboric higher power or truth to this reality?
Maybe! :3
>>How would you define the cusp between life and death? What about the state of being unborn and undying?
NDE; in the womb/egg or not yet split, depending on which lifeform we're talking about; resurrection, becoming a zombie! :Oc

>>77284877
TwT

>>77286076
Ni is surprisingly un-present in that pic, considering its supposed to be the dominant function! :O

>>77287118
>File Deleted
:Oc

>>77287625
Who are you? OwO

>>77287675
QwQ

>>77287678
Lich was a based INFJ-T! UwU

>>77287715
To become an introvert? :3

>>77288029
:(

>>77256349
(>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>77257182
>>77257451
Maybe it's a Saturday morning analysis segment about sports stars! ^o^

Do you think turbies (species) are more common in America than in Europe? :O

I think interacting with family members is different because we've known each other and lived together for so long! ^_^

I wonder if we'd be too theoretical for Typology Academy! :3c

Continues...
>>
>>77288155
i like how you conveniently left off the part where i gave you a bunch of stuff and you left with it right after. youre a clown man
>>
...continues from >>77288161!

>>77258263
>very sad indeed
:'(

>>77261534
>ESxP and ENxP
Couldn't you just have said ExxP? :3

>>77261895
I think reflection and turning back are essentially the same thing! ^w^ The most recent dead was probably that of this place! ;w;

>>77261909
You spent 300 dollars on sushi? :O
I do agree that sushi is great! ^o^ <3

>>77269223
Classic! :3c

>>77269489
This is interesting, partly because I've been a "true robot" all these years! :O

>>77275553
Where does turbie fit in here? :3c

>>77276838
A turbie moment! :Oc

>>77279665
QwQ

Cont.
>>
Cont'd from >>77288208!

>>77287911
Would you say she's assertive or turbulent? :3
>>
File: smugmegu.png (619 KB, 848x858)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>77287400
Fake metaphysical intellectual, nigger should read Hegel
>>77287678
>DOES YOUR COUSIN HAVE A MATURE FACE OR FAT TITS
Idk does she?
>>
>>77288419
>Fake metaphysical intellectual, nigger should read Hegel
Based take
>>
>>77279460
>your type
ISFJ, I think. Scored highly in it on some test and resonate with parts of it.
>What is trust?
The faith that something will do what one considers good, despite being able to do something bad.
Overall, no. Trusting others makes you vulnerable and being vulnerable can get you hurt. It's also good to avoid it because if you fail when only relying on yourself you only have yourself to blame.
Dogs are the only animals I trust, because (large ones) could kill me but choose not to. Other pets or wild animals, no. Why would I?
Intelligence and agency.
>>
File: to pastures new.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1157)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
>>77288029
yeah. fair enough.
>>77285936
its like that everywhere these day. sad shit.
>>77287675
as long as there is turbie, there is life.
>>77288161
>TwT
oh its okay. we are all water lilies.
>>77284923
putting myself together.
https://youtu.be/E1dMPwSfHmg?si=_My4_txaUuZ_QdJT
>>
>>77279460
>your type
ISFP
>What is trust?
when you tell someone a secret and you know they won't share it with everyone else and also when you agree to do something together and you do it
I don't distrust people but I still don't feel comfortable around most
no, animals are erratic and the concept of trust literally does not apply to plants lmao that's dumb
feelings, that's why feelers are the most human type
>>77281120
you get paid for the job
I have both
>>77284122
sure, falling in love is not that important and there're other enjoyable things to do so it's kinda unwise to subject yourself to something that has a high chance of backfiring when you could be doing other enjoyable stuff with a much lesser chance of backfiring
>>
>>77289184
like a puzzle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLqOFo3RPtw
>>
>>77289243
>no, animals are erratic and the concept of trust literally does not apply to plants lmao that's dumb
https://youtu.be/9HiADisBfQ0?si=A_CFAZtbgUdkGT9H
>>
>>77280109
I don't know what this was or even means but I was bicycling for 4 hours in nature and I feel great
>>
File: aurora borealis.jpg (197 KB, 1280x861)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>77289429
like an igloo on train tracks. how are you getting along?
>>
>>77290806
like a steam engine on an iceberg.
>>
>>77287568
>Stop fantasizing
Can't, it's my number 1 function stack. Oh well, I guess you aren't really who I thought you were after all.
>>
File: c40aaad5b3f226a32da.jpg (94 KB, 850x560)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>77284454
>kinda sad
I mean we did breed them for centuries to be the dogs they are. I don't really like dogs that much but they are a lot more loyal to people compared to something like a cat.
Eh, I trust some people, you just gotta put your own cards down and I'll follow. I don't know, I just like having that layer of separation.
>>
>>77287118
>Offer spit or say it
Where do you need me to lick?
>>
>lole I should get *REALLY* drunk to ~e m p a t h i z e~ with my vidja gaem ~c h a r a c t e r~
Goddamn, I did not need to commit to the bit that hard. I still don't agree that I was expressing myself any "more schizo than normal", but. Low content/qual. Ay ay ay

Dreamed one of those "I'm just some formless observer" dreams where I was watching a surfer dude archetype --but like, more East Coast-- trying to train his golden retriever to surf on driftwood in a rocky inlet. The dog had t r a u m a because a cliffside had collapsed in one of their prior training sessions and almost crushed him and his owner?
The dream/perspective transitioned there and I was myself walking through the water with Centaur discussing emergency plans for if the cliffs collapsed on either the right or left side of us.

>>77287787
NEW ERA

>>77287795
Again, I don't really care about trying to prove myself to you. That's you, trying to assert your opinion of me as reality; so I understand why you would have it twisted. Though, it is one idea of reality. There are many reasons I could, traditionally, be called a whore.
Beyond that, I was just off my ass on small-batch wine, found that image and thought the mouse censor was really funny, and posted the first thing that popped into my head as related to "/mbti/ is dead" --not really directly about any of the greentext

>>77287799
I wouldn't concretely agree or disagree even with a fuller understanding of your hypothesis because it goes against my principles, but I'd like to understand better regardless. Why do you say this?
Ne/Si is fair to me because
>something something Ne/Si could be considered the infinitely-generating path and walls of the Labyrinth (referencing a vision-approximation I had while drunk and high on Valentines day a few years ago pertaining to the basest but most divine cellular urge of all life) that gets little Ni speck-of-divine-spark traveling through where it wants/needs to go (The Going itself, in part. Whether
>>
>>77287675
sophie is a woman and lilac is sweet.
>>
>>77292609
>>77287799
the maze eventually ends is another area of thought experiment).
But I can't easily infer reasoning for the Ti/Fe side.

>>77287902
This felt like and therefore was a real actual blessing when I was slipping into unconsciousness last night. You always bounce in when needed most! ^ u^
G-getting behind on those (You)s.. I'll try to get to the ones ITT, at least

>A hobby ... doesn't usually make you money!
NTA, but..
It can if you master ikigai ! >:o3c
... ... Waaahh.. ENTP lil brother called me when I was writing that bit to ask for my wizard counsel.. Need to dig up that PDF of The Psychedelic Experience so he can be well equipped to tripsit his buddies.. My Vesta in Taurus 12th house is wiggling its eyebrows suggestively !

>:O
Same same, I was really excited to learn about this! It gives me hope for the direction Western psychiatry and psychology is going :oDD

>"hidden word" puzzles
Mmm, not quite! At least not in any more overt way than the way you can look at all of creation as a grand mystery. Just a joke and then some wordplay that came to me in the shower. There are levels of deeper meaning there, but it wasn't really expressed with the intention to be analyzed too hard
>>77288161
>Knife! :'O
oWO !! *dun DUN*
>NDE; in the womb/egg or not yet split, depending on which lifeform we're talking about; resurrection, becoming a zombie! :Oc
A succinct yet rich array of perspectives/answers~!

>Ni
Fair observation! The artist's anthropomorphized OC renditions of the functions have personalities themselves, and the creator is using them to describe their specific function use, not functions/the functions of an INFJ in general; so I guess that just speaks to their cognitive layout!

>:Oc
Father Forgive Me For I Got A Little TOO Silly
Pictured: a night some years ago, after axethrowing, inebriated, Juliette et Justine co-ord half-removed, dancing to Dance Gavin Dance!

>Lich
The basedest fall the hardest..
>>
File: adios 0u0.jpg (341 KB, 1006x1635)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>77292647
>>77288161
Will Lich slumber past our personal /Apocalypse/ and return only once the Light has long gone from this e-arth?
v ov

>To become an introvert? :3
Kekeke
Hm. Wonder if I could type the Candle Cove characters..

>>(>^_^)><(^_^<)
le double memearrow is supposed to signify, "Ditto"!
>>77288208
> I think reflection and turning back are essentially the same thing! ^w^
Mirrors also reflect! And I guess you can turn them back if you have one of those spinny double-sided ones! owo You also can turn your back on a vanity mirror and use a handmirror to check how your hair looks from behind!
>The most recent dead was probably that of this place! ;w;
; ^; D-does that make me a ghost? Or a buzzard? Or something.. spookier !?

>Classic! :3c
>Where does turbie fit in here? :3c
M-muh totally infallible anonymity.. Oh wwwhhale. When Turbie calls, you answer!
;o3c
That's a good question! I don't wanna lewd Turbie.. Maybe as some sort of Queen a la animal kingdom (think babies and royal jelly) mixed with Pixie Hollow's Mother Dove (think [wiki entry about her magical egg])
Wowie! And little sister called in the middle of that one.. She's going to the pottery painting studio for her birthday and invited Centaur and I! Fun! Cl-chk..click.. Wowie! Centaur just woke up!

>>77288419
>implying
Also it's sorta tough to really be "fake" when I don't claim to *be* anything other than a Being. Even when I call myself a mystic, that's just the preferred label as opposed to schizo if I must, alongside Syncretist.
Anyways, ESL, I'll stop inquiring into what kind of milkgroup your cousin participated in. I have other (((ways))) 2 seek da data I crave

>>77292400 reduces 4 // two zeros waow
Not what I had in mind

>>77292645
I c wat u did thar
>>
>>77292645
If you really had cared about Sophie, you would have seen his reply to the suggestion that he voice act his /mbti/ movie version, where he turned down the idea because he sounds too masculine in his opinion for a cross-cast role.
>>
File: image0-83.jpg (82 KB, 1290x1569)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>77292719
>Not what I had in mind
That's what's si great about collaboration! You never know what the end result might be.
>>
File: furo thots.jpg (410 KB, 1536x2048)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>77288419
Oh, and, sorry I said you aren't an INTJ. I was just being scrappy cos piss'd. I think I've been drinking more often than not any of the times I've (You)'d you ITT.
Obviously it's even harder to type *you* than it is to type someone without b e i n g that someone, because I've never seen you string together more than a paragraph at a time and it's usually just a very barebones current events report of your life in a way that doesn't even really constitute blogposting, so.
Dunno. My girlboss aunt/godmother (whose close and constant role in my life probably contributed to my solidification as an INFJ and not an INFP, or at least an INFX who leans way more J internally) is an INTJ and so are some of my favorite people, so I have some preconceived biases in tandem with some (x) to doubts

I think it'd be funny if you were an ISTJ since he's the little clipboard doctor-looking man in 16p but fuck if I know

>>77292886
This is a very nice clown gf..
You should go on a walk or hike with two waterbottles: one for you, one to water any wild flowers you pass. You can put some [genetic material] in the bottle for flowers, but please do so in accordance to the location you will be in; no blood or anything on flowers at the park or arboretum, ya dig?
This is what I would ask of you. What is your request in turn?
>>
>>77292881
she was just making an excuse cause shes shy. if u looked on discord u wouldve known this
>>
>>77293336
unless she has big tits i don't care
>>
File: 1621402234877.jpg (30 KB, 540x540)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>77293250
>What is your request in turn
The problem with being an intuitive is that I already know that you wouldn't grant it anyway and exactly why you wouldn't. So, because you can not fulfill my wishes, I only have this to say of yours.

>I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
>>
>>77293336
Sophie has been larping as a man in the /mbti/ threads the whole time? How do you explain the photos of the hairy and masculine-looking arms, hands, and legs he posted here?
>>
File: backtoPractice_4319.jpg (531 KB, 750x1000)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>77293362
So much for collaboration.

>I already know
Care to bet on that? If it's anything actually entertaining and not just clear boundary-crossing or disrespectful to Centaur. Otherwise, yeah, probably wouldn't vibe

Not a wish. A suggestion. You asked where to lap, dawg
>>
>>77293389
i made her post legs
>>
>>77293389
some girls dont shave all their parts, problem?
>>
>>77287902
>I've been betrayed too many times
infjs are rarely betrayed, loontroon
>>
File: meguhmmmm.png (1.88 MB, 1920x1080)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>77292719
>I don't claim to *be* anything other than a Being
You sound like a loony troony
>>77293250
>I think I've been drinking more often
Stop drinking heavily then
>I think it'd be funny if you were an ISTJ since he's the little clipboard doctor-looking man in 16p but fuck if I know
The ISTJ nigga looks like Kleiner from Half-Life 2
>>
i miss sophie you discord fags bring him back
>>
File: Strength VIII.jpg (418 KB, 1119x1119)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>77293585
Is this supposed to be some weak
>If people ever take advantage of your kindness you're not an Ni dom
sort of take or something? Do you know how retarded and self-endangering it is to possess omniscient empathy and Awareness filtered through Fe?? With deep dawk Si making it hard to tell the difference between paranoia and premonition, unhealthy reservations versus self-preservation???
Or just some buttgrudge
>Hurr INFJs are too busy doing the betraying
meme?

>>77293973
DUDE
READING COMPREHENSION
LMAO

holy fuck how many times how m a n y doIhaVETOFUKKI- hnnmmssssfff.. >:8o fhooooh.. *inhale*.. fhhooooohh...
>been drinking more often than not
>more often THAN NOT
>any of the times I've (You)'d you ITT
>TIMES I'VE (You)'d YOU
I was saying I usually happen to be off the piss if I ever interact with you save for like movie nights of yore or whatever ya fukkin dipstick
>Kleiner
Shiiieeeee.. Uncanny and shit

>troon loon
Trans people are just into a lot of Eastern esotericism and Western mystery traditions and that in our current era has a lot to do with Genesis P-Orridge. Read a book breh

Jews Kabbalism alchemy Cvnka and Maya Kaliacc etc yadda yadda

>>77294490
If you lub Soph so much why don't you just go to him? He stay spittin hot discourse fr fr bout as close to making sekret clubs justifiable as you can get yepyep
>>
>>77294909
not using trannycord
>>
>>77294982
Understandable, have a nice keep away the (((gay)))
>>
The name of Discord is a curse.
>>
>>77293407
>Not a wish. A suggestion. You asked where to lap, dawg
Ok make it a command and I'll see what I can do.
>>
When introverts want to be your friend they allow you into their inner world, when extroverts want to be your friend... well, extroverts are already friends with everybody.
>>
File: meguminpea.gif (388 KB, 498x438)
388 KB
388 KB GIF
>>77294909
How is it that I've only been speaking English for 15 years and yet you suck shit at writing anything comprehensible
>>
>>77294909
>meme
not a meme

https://www.stellarmaze.com/infj-least-likely-to-be-who-you-think-they-are/
>>
why is megu so fuggin' based bros???
>>
File: (252).jpg (23 KB, 564x564)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
hey guys. i hope everyone is doing good. i just wanted to say that i got my GED. don't really have anyone else to tell. i am way worse at math than i thought i was.
>>
File: ojo4ojo_4451.jpg (701 KB, 828x807)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>>77295163
You calcified this retroactively into an attempted flirt on your end instead of a capricious and lighthearted lore-favoritism-check. Fuck off, faux. And try again when you lvl up

>>77295267
I'll be generous and say it's 50/50, slavshit

>>77295321
I cannot believe you just cited a single pop-typology blogpost from 2014 as if it was an empirical mic drop. My sides have expensive tastes and do not appreciate these net-bullshit comedy-calories. I cannot focus on the kernel of truth in your vendetta because you are the big homogay. My condolences

>>77295678
Why do you pipe up
>in a thread you like totally never browse anymore, haven't in a while, and never really did
just to prove what a projecting hypocrite you are and why did you start Mikafagging just a handful of months ago if you
>never watched Owari no Seraph with us
:o?

Don't reply. Play with your sons for a bit before putting them to bed
>>
>>77296156
>hey guys. i hope everyone is doing good. i just wanted to say that i got my GED. don't really have anyone else to tell. i am way worse at math than i thought i was.
Hey! How have you been? Did you ever get into yoga or school or anything? Do you think being bad at math has anything to do with your function stack?
>>
File: interestsmbti.png (15 KB, 721x900)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Write your interests and have other anons tick off any similarities with you!
>>
File: filein_4455.jpg (870 KB, 828x640)
870 KB
870 KB JPG
>Your type
>Do you keep an up-to-date list of film, literature, or other media you've consumed?
>>
>>77296284
Video games
Money
Anime
Femcel pussy
Weed
Beer
Pizza
TV
>>
>>77296251
>Don't reply. Play with your sons for a bit before putting them to bed
Why would a 3 yo and a 7 yo still be up at 11pm??? You're going to be an awful mother if you didn't question yourself before posting something so lacking in thought. As if the multi-page bill of mental illnesses and drug abuse wasn't already enough to make the most pro-individual-rights advocate look at the sorry state of you and go "yeah .. maybe we as a society *should* consider merit-based barriers around who can and cannot reproduce"
>>
File: jkljlkj.png (56 KB, 762x918)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>77296284
I probably should have put MBTI in the free space, considering what thread we're in.
>>
>>77296251
NTA but I love how you phrase things. I get the impression you were a Homestuck fan at some point in your youth (same).
>>
File: Anon 1.png (66 KB, 762x918)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>77296445
>I probably should have put MBTI in the free space, considering what thread we're in.
Good point.
>>
>>77296393
You've put them to bed that late before and I wondered the same thing but yeah tbf I forgot the time difference

>"Some people should have to get a license before reproducing"
Yeahhhyeahyeahyeahyeahye no1curr unless it's [the cool one] saying it

I will say you have made me reconsider the validity of your self-hating "Take all the cluster B's and put them on an island and maybe nuke it" position but not really
Ultimately dude just get some fuggin [help]
&& more of it
ovo
>>
>>77296488
Cool taste, anon. Post yours, I want to see what else we have in common!
>>
File: megu_interests.png (346 KB, 721x900)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>77296251
You are incomprehensible
>>77296284
Good enough
>>
File: 💘.jpg (47 KB, 600x430)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>77296464
*kickstarter boon$ 'Nam stare*..

Thank you. It didn't come entirely from there but yeah that's a big segment of beloved Lord Brainworm Oversquiggle the Memenificient
One of the first words my little sister spoke after Mom and Dad and those type basics was "Gamzee" as the answer to the question "Who is my boyfriend? :o)"
>>
>>77296518
This is a compliment. If you could correctly perceive me I wouldn't be able to deceive a scripp outta you in the future, Mr.(((Medicine)))
>>
File: See ya.png (718 KB, 850x780)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/BZTI5OWypAg?si=teI4ICiF2CZJMJeW

LEAN WIDDIT
ROCK WIDDIT
SCENE WI'CHES
GLOCK BISHES
>>
>>77296502
>yeah tbf I forgot the time difference
that's because you're dumb
:)
>>
File: sollux.jpg (68 KB, 500x641)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>77296547
That's fucking amazing. I want to do a big reread at some point, but I'm scared what getting sucked in to HS again will do to my already addled brain. I can't become my spergy preteen Homestuck quoting self again, what little self respect I have would crumble to dust. I would be cringe, but I would not be free </3
>>
File: Anon Me.png (56 KB, 721x900)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>77296509
>Post yours, I want to see what else we have in common!
Probably not much, but here you go...
>>
File: old school snowytrain.png (1.67 MB, 1275x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>77290999
arnt we pitiful pair of poets.
>>77296156
im glad.
>>77291478
>we did breed them for centuries to be the dogs they are.
so what separates the hunter from the dog is a successful eugenics program?
>you just gotta put your own cards down and I'll follow.
i think thats a fairly healthy way of things.
>>
>>77296566
What is with you and your severe antisemitism? Calm down Kanye.
>>
File: bingo bango.png (70 KB, 721x900)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>77296648
I wouldn't be too sure about that, anon, I got a bingo! :D
It would have been two if I was down to DO THE DEW. I've actually never tried it, it looks too much like Ninja Turtles esque ooze for my tastes, lel.
>>
File: ephesians 6.12.png (484 KB, 1015x630)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/64uyYw2jywA?si=6j6kVIpYkuvKdMwx
>>
>>77296731
>it looks too much like Ninja Turtles esque ooze for my tastes, lel.
Heh. I cannot refute that one.

What's your favorite B-52s album?
I'm particularly partial to Bouncing Off The Satellites.
>>
File: file.png (1.11 MB, 685x895)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Gonna get drunk tonight
>>77296156
Congratulations. I'm also shit at math despite thinking I'd be alright at it but not enjoy it
>>77296592
I think I heard helluva boss was absolute ass from some people and that it was like, agreed by everyone that watched it to be absolute ass
>>
Several hours into the history book and still on the first subject, These fags are lucky that knowing more about history triggers my autism.
>>
File: Anon 2.png (405 KB, 721x900)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>77296518
I haven't thought about Urusai Yatsura in a long time.
>>
File: meguglow.png (1.27 MB, 1920x1080)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>77297088
You're the second person I know like likes DoA and Urusei Yatsura. I guess both aren't known well
>>
>>77297181
I think DOA is still a bit of a name.
UY is pretty old, though.
>>
>>77296251
>fuck off, faux.
What do you mean by this? You're wrong by the way. I was flirting from the very start.
>>
The devil made me post it.
>>
I deleted it, I apologize for that.
>>
>>77298224
What a centaur ass post
>>
>>77296284
Sure why not I'll get my information harvested.
>>
>>77293444
It's not just the hair. It's the overall shape of the parts. Is Sophie a tomboy larping as a man?
>>
>>77298439
don't think she has any tomboy traits
>>
>piece:
gun
>piece:
game element
>piece:
jesus on the chain with the v-cuts
https://youtu.be/TBX3DbI4Wbo?si=Q4kZO2lpUhFAFVq9
>piece:
opinion
>piece:
ooh, ____ of candy
>think:
piece
>>
>>77298380
I am Sexually attracted to this post
>>
>>77298379
I'm going through a trying season right now.
>>
>>77280109
>LITERALLY JUST NEED TO DO SOMETHING SIMPLE BUT SINCE TI USAGE IS MY AUTHENTIC SELF I CANT THINK ABOUT IT ANY DIFFERENTLY
You are not your ego.
>>
File: Anon 3.png (590 KB, 721x900)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>77298380
Do you track weather just for fun or do you have some necessity in keeping a close eye on it?
>>
File: ImVeryFunny.jpg (92 KB, 1000x1308)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>77279460
>your type
INxx with enormous tits. I'm ENTP btw.

>What is trust?
Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more.

>Do you feel you can trust people?
Yes.

>Why?
I like to live dangerously.

This is so femalebrained I can't believe it

Genetics
>>
>>77299590
>You are not your ego
If you're not your ego then what are you?
>>
File: eca1c389174.jpg (83 KB, 850x961)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>77298526
Why are you this desperate?
>>77300157
It's a mix of both. I like looking at clouds more than a radar screen but you kinda need a radar to hunt the clouds.
I mostly work near lakes and rivers and I'm usually the one that's in the river wearing waders. It's so much fun getting water samples, sometimes you walk in, other times your hanging a bucket off the tallest bridge in the area. The most fun is when you have to do a big lake and they give you access to a small powerboat to skirt around.
Almost got caught in a flash flood once or twice, eventually I came to the conclusion that I need to keep an eye on the weather and call the work early. Shit goes bad real quick near water.
>>
>>77301345
Soon as you said lakes and rivers I knew you had a good reason. Water and bad weather definitely do not mix.
>>
File: ingenueering_4477.jpg (48 KB, 500x399)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>Your type
>What was the last interaction you had with a child under the age of 13?
>>
>>77302161
I'm not falling for this again.
>>
File: gusususuauauuaau.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>77279460
Alright.... I have had two voice typings recently....

I will now discuss the results.
For the first one, I was typed INFJ, for the second typing by a different person, she typed me as ESFP but considered INFJ a second option, but was mostly convinced by ESFP.

My situation kind of proves that mbti is nonsence because there's no specific critera for MBTI. No universal doctrine, it's literally left for everyone else to interpret whatever they want.
>>
>>77302467
Have you considered that you are actually both types? Add the function stacks together and see what the sum of them together are.
>>
>>77302161
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>What was the last interaction you had with a child under the age of 13?
There are a number of preteens that often turn up at my local hobby story to play Pokemon and other CCGs. I said hi to a few yesterday.
>>
>>77302637
Do they ever mistake you for being their age due to your stature?
>>
>>77302741
>Do they ever mistake you for being their age due to your stature?
Yep.
>>
>>77302746
Kek.
Origami
>>
>>77301345
Cause you're cute
>>
>>77302467
I recorded a 1 hour vocaroo in response to this post, hopefully it's not a joke. Should I post the vocaroo?
>>
>>77304638
I'll give it a listen.
>>
Guys, I have an idea for a reality show. Would you be interested in joining me?
>>
File: 1709086282202012.jpg (413 KB, 2700x1800)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>77304719
https://voca.ro/15Hrkk5DfDLH
Posted with more humility than it was recorded with, me explaining the basics of introversion and extroversion and the functions to Gus.
Frankly I'm not as annoyed as I pretend to be. I've been looking for an excuse to talk about these things as I see them since I have nobody to talk to about them in real life.
>>
>>77304801
i am not sure if you were lurking biofem but if you weren't i also have one. i know a similar thing has been done before but i've never seen something so poorly executed.
>>
>>77304863
im going to fap to this
>>
>>77304914
post the video so I can repay you
>>
>>77304886
So her idea was to do a Big Brother type of reality show in which one person of each type is put together into a house.

>your type
>Would you watch it?
>Would you be in it?
>Who would be the first to try to strangle the living daylights out of the esfp?
>What else would happen?
>>
>>77304863
Made my ESFJ turn off his sovcit court video so I can listen. To address an early point you made, I'm pretty sure the person you're responding to is just messing around.
>>
>>77305002
im wayy too shy and maybe i just squirt my goonjuice in the toilet
>>
>>77305098
yup yup! and just to add to this, there would be a lot of dynamics, like drawing two random types and making them build a lego set together, or doing some game with no explication of the rewards and the first placed and last placed types would be in an isolate room for a day or so. reality show shenanigans.
>>
>>77305116
I checked the archive because I thought maybe it was an impostor but like I said in my post I was looking for an excuse to talk.
I just don't get to talk to anyone about MBTI.
>>
there are too many sexy femboys in here
>>
>>77305259
like the vocaroo guy?
>>
>>77305259
>>77305354
The word is tomgirl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.