[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: female legs.png (3.66 MB, 1528x2048)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB PNG
Anyone notice how jank women's legs are?
Like this is an average woman standing straight like any normal person, yet her legs are going inwards.

Imagine spending evolution points on this crippling condition just for aesthetics.
>>
>>77281215
She's bending and closing her legs to make her hips look wider in that position.
I think that's clear to see, i'm sorry to say but your thread is very stupid (not trying ti be mean you simply didn't know)
>>
>>77281215
lol what ha-ha-ha
she is just standing that way.
Nice girl though.
>>
>>77281215
It's for child birth. It's insane how you people just forget what women look like
>>
File: female legs2.png (2.68 MB, 1542x2048)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>77281259
>>77281262
you think that only because you've never seen a woman naked standing before.
pic related is the same woman

With clothes on it looks normal, but as you can see in the naked version something is terribly wrong.

>>77281278
How is having fucked up legs good for birthing children?
>>
>>77281317
At this point i'm thinking that you're baiting but thanks for your time anyway
>>
Women evolved pelvises that are wide enough to pass a baby through. this required wide hips that are less suitable for walking and movement. They are optimized for pregnancy first. Men are optimized for physical action
>>
>>77281215
she's knock-kneed it's fuckin sexy
>>
>>77281317
Women have wider hips than men
>>
>>77281317
Joke's on you I discarded your trolling and saved your girl.
>>
>>77281215
Women are at increased chance of hip and knee injuries because of their wide hips. Literally over physically for women at birth, I love being a man.
>>
>>77281215
that's a man, you know that, right?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.