[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GMDlgdWWYAAkZ_8.jpg (85 KB, 611x668)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>"multifandom enjoyer"
I hate when zoomers give a quirky Tumblr terms to the most basic ass normal things that everyone experience and then they pretend like it's something unique to them.
>>
>>77282863
fandoms are shit and youre a fag
gtfo
>>
>>77282863
>Polygamy but with fiction
The youth is beyond lost the boomers were wrong for reproducing after WW2.
>>
Whoa you enjoy multiple things? That's so quirky and cool. Unfortunately I have had terminal anhedonia for the past decade and can't enjoy anything unless I'm on amphetamines and a few beers.
>>
>>77282863
Have you heard about this new term I created it's called multilove, when you are multilove person you can love more than one person. YEAH I KNOW!
So instead of choosing to love yourself, parents love ones you can simply love them all.
>>
File: 1714078757046422.png (481 KB, 1000x841)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>77282863
You don't understand. To people who have hyperfixations our interests are EVERYTHING. Without them many of our brains don't produce enough dopamine to be very happy and when we're *really* into something it legitimately feels about half as good as cocaine. To have multiple hyperfixations is literally one of the greatest pleasures in life, if one fucks out for whatever reason you have more to fall back on too!
>>
>>77283005
In some weird fucked up terminally online way I kinda understand what you are saying.
Fuck me man I should've listened to my mother the internet the internet really did ruin me.
>>
>>77282863
multifandom refers to someone hyperfixating on more than one media at once. most people *like* multiple things but go through phase by phase of being really into one thing, then moving on to the next, still *liking* the old stuff but not as heavily focused. multifandom is specifically the sort of autist *equally* hyperfixated on multiple (usually 2-3) media at a time, rather than the standard one-by-one autist fixation pattern.
>>
>>77282863
you went out of your way to find this picture which is ironic
>>
File: GLeSvkpXgAAO__G.png (21 KB, 1348x695)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>77282863
The fuck is this new 'multifandom' meme.
>>
>>77283005
Based. I love my dumb little cartoons and no one can stop me :)
>>
>>77282863
>huhhhhhhhh i like multiple thinggggggs what should i call thaaaaaaat?
>uh how about enjoying multiple things
>nooooo i will call it multifandom enjoying
>>
>>77282863
If you belong to a "fandom" you are admitting to being low-functioning
>>
File: file.png (184 KB, 436x436)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>77282863
I miss when I liked things. I don't like anything anymore.

I'm honestly kinda sad that I can't just be content watching anime and random shit on youtube now.
>>
>>77282863

Yeah they also have "spoons" so they say they are "low on spoons" which means they are low on energy I guess?? I still don't get it
>>
>>77282863
All of these shows are teash
>>
>>77282863
Multifandom hyperfixation skibidi gyatt Ohio sus no cap on a stack blud deadass ong fr fr ayo nahh lil bro in game in Minecraft gock enjoyer blicky yeet fanum tax kai cenat jelquing gooning edge session with femboys and goth girls mommy milkers awooga let him cook smash dumpy cake poggers flossing hit a clip chat is this real off da perc baby shark clout chasing parasocial content machine crypto coins nft Roblox face rizz W L ratio bidenomics FJB lets go brandon drone warfare scrote femcel 80/20 brainrot LiveLeak top G Tate vtuber ai generated cancelled dream face reveal goyslop DEI hire nah id win sigma grindset mogging sneed and feed chud gem basedjack ywnbaw
>>
File: F9DnDETWkAAxh2l.jpg_large.jpg (249 KB, 2048x1892)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>77285474
>I love my dumb little cartoons and no one can stop me :)
>>
>>77282863
what's wrong with expressing your like for normal things?
>>
File: 1667349155782571.jpg (25 KB, 384x384)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>77285629
Same here. OP's pic is stupid, but I'm still jealous of people who are easily amused and can obsess over things they enjoy.
>>
>>77285616
you're talking like that's big news to me. no shit
>>
>>77285629
I was like that for four entire years after a particularly awful breakup. Digital circus cured me. All the pain that was constantly grinding on my conscience left in a single day once I got into it. Life's strange sometimes.
>>
>>77282863
The whole culture around media consumption is bizarre and unhealthy, and a lot people take this shit way too seriously.
>>
File: Just.png (505 KB, 500x533)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>77285629
I cam to the point where video games stopped being enjoyable about 6 months ago and I feel like it's slowly becoming difficult to even just watch stuff.
>>
>>77282863
Can't you just consume media without being part of the fandom? I watch The Bear without being part of the fandom.
>>
>>77282863
>lazy sketch
>labelled everything
>applies to the most people and most popular things possible
Yep, the person who made this is desperate for attention
>>
>>77282888

Every new Fandom is gay fag teens. There's no normalcy anymore. Atleast before it wasn't trans mags
>>
File: GLfOPCrXsAAGhGd.jpg (59 KB, 900x464)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>77282863
American gen z are fucked, for once being in a third world country is a win, we are set back 2 gens.
>>
>>77287541
Why are you talking bollocks about Zyklon Ben?
>>
>>77285629
same. yesterday this vid popped up in my feed, and i legit felt jealousy of people that are lucky enough to have actual hobbies, but a successful youtube channel that they turned into a career. not only are they doing what they love but they get rewarded for it. i wish i had lucked out and got this kind of autism instead of the "spend the last 5 years of my life in the exact same spot in front of my computer rotting away" kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g06u_-eN-D0

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.