[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2994.png (103 KB, 444x520)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
why should i date and marry a man when im just going to be cleaning after him and our 3 kids and get cheated on for someone half my age no matter how many times i open my legs

becoming a glorified bangmaid just sounds objectively terrible yet this lifestyle is constantly advertised to me because i was cursed with a vag
>>
>>77284918
You shouldn't and I would urge you not to do something you don't want to do.
>>
I guess you're right. You should just have sex with Chad when you get horny and otherwise just treat men with contempt.
>>
Let's face it, you don't have a vag, you have a DICK

You can still be my transwife though, don't know about the 3 kids, can't we just get a dog instead
>>
>>77284918
"Why would I marry a women when im just going to be paying for everything and our 3 kids and get cheated on with a bigger dick no matter how much I try to please her

becoming a glorified atm just sounds objectively terrible yet this lifestyle is constantly advertised to me because I was cursed with dick"

We are all just hurt insecure losers aren't we?
>>
yea I feel that sister. that's why I just want a bottom bf to split the rent with. maybe you should be a femdom or something.
>>
are you independently wealthy OP? Or do you have a career you love? If yes then ya a beta bux is a downgrade for you.

If you're like the rest of the human sludge race then coasting a neet lifestyle because some beta bux is desperate for pussy is a significant lifestyle upgrade from the alternative and guys simply do not have that option.

so cheer up.
>>
>>77284934
leave me out of your stacyphrenia i'm a volcel who rarely leaves the house
>>
>>77284918
>why should i
Don't care, go to a different fucking board.
>>
>>77284918
Imagine not even hunting down a depressed loner who will never leave you because you showed a sliver o kindness
>>
>>77284937
maybe we should have just stayed primitive animals tbdesu
>>
>>77284951
describe the shape and smell of your pusspuss withdrawn flower
>>
>>77284963
Maybe we should've anon, maybe we should've.
>>
>>77284970
i dont even know what my vag looks like because i never looked at it from the front so i cant tell you
>>77284956
i post where i want cope
>>
>>77284978
you're already a glorified bangmaid, faggot. Stop complaining to neets on the internet about it. We don't relate to you, we're not your friends. I promise you with full sincerity your life and mental state will only get worse as a consequence of posting here.
>>
Let me make one thing clear:
You don't have anything to offer us except sex.
You'd be a terrible companion, as a partner you'd sabotage me, you're not my peer intellectually, I probably won't be able to be my best self if I have to interact with you every day, you're probably not funny, you probably can't cook, you're probably not capable of adding to my life, you trying to organize my shit would just entail ruining my system, you're probably a downgrade to my mental and emotional health, you're probably uncooperative and prone to starting arguments with me, you've demonstrated that you're needy and vainglorious just by posting here, and you're probably not a very good friend.
You can't play an instrument, you can't draw or paint, you can't dance, you speak one language-and badly, so really you speak 0.75 languages-you have awful taste in media, you're not gonna teach me anything, I probably won't be able to have hobbies anymore if I marry you, you're going to be a drain on my patience and attention, if I was literally being murdered you probably wouldn't help, you're not going to be paying for shit and I don't need you to, you probably can't cook for shit and I hate eating with other people anyway, I probably can't reliably lean on you with my problems, you'd be insulted if I asked you to play secretary, you probably can't fix or maintain shit around the house, if violence happens I get to play meatshield for you and not the other way around, you're sure as shit not gonna be a source of validation-
What, EXACTLY, do you have to offer other than your cunt and a bitchy attitude?
>>
File: IMG_3096.gif (190 KB, 111x124)
190 KB
190 KB GIF
>>77285007
>you're already a glorified bangmaid
no, i'm expected to be. but i am, currently, not. and you are squatting in the thread complaining that someone posted a post on r9k that you can't relate to, alluding to a fictional "we" that does not exist aside from a handful of schizos like guraposter and iris. this is a public 4chan board, not your infiltrated discord server.
>>77285053
>What, EXACTLY, do you have to offer other than your cunt and a bitchy attitude?
i offer you nothing. buy a fleshlight. explore your sexuality in a gay bar. get a therapist for your stacyphrenia instead of yelling at the stacy in your brain. many options for you.
>>
>>77285106
>i offer you nothing
Why bangmaid, you could have left it at that and said just as much.
>>
>>77285106
You can be an office worker too, unless you are living in the third world. Work a 9-5 and pay off your debts.

You could even make a man your bangmaid if you so desire, there are many men who would be willing to do housework if you made enough money to pay for their entire lives.
>>
>>77285127
Oh god don't recommend her to go the office I hear office ladies cheat a lot.
>>
>>77285124
bangmaid implies im offering you services which i am not. you however are a walking 4b advertisement. feminists everywhere thank you for your allyship.
>>
>>77285106
>no, i'm expected to be.
i don't expect you to be, you ARE a faggot and you're hopeless.
>We don't relate to you, we're not your friends. I promise you with full sincerity your life and mental state will only get worse as a consequence of posting here.
read it again you adhd retard. make it a note in that little acorn of yours that you choose this for yourself when you wise up and regret coming here.
>>
>>77285127
>office worker
>9-5
Look I hate this stupid bitch too but you don't have to actively encourage her to walk into a fucking trap
Said she was already a homebody, why would you encourage anybody to just mainline cortisol instead

>>77285152
Go microwave a fish in the uni's common room kitchen you cockbiting minge
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>77285127
you may be under the impression this is about housewives but this is true for two working partners as well. plus, that seems like something you would need a high income to make it comfortable in this day and age.
>>
>>77285233
>becoming a glorified bangmaid just sounds objectively terrible
>yet this lifestyle is constantly advertised to me because i was cursed with a vag

>you may be under the impression this is about housewives but this is true for two working partners as well.
Then what the fuck do you want?
You don't want to be a housewife.
You don't want to to have a husband and work with him.

Go be a single office worker for the rest of your life, you don't have to be a "bangmaid". Girls will admire your strength and independence as a 9-5 worker.
>>
>>77285176
your insults are about as valuable as a dog's barking.
>>77285154
1. i'm not new to the internet
2. there is nothing aside from some traumatic irl event that can worsen my current mental state.
>>
>>77284934
This but unironically
Let that birth rate fall fall fall
>>
>>77285257
must i spell it out? two working parents, one doing all/majority of the housework despite both working a full day's shift. eventually the average wife gives up on the "nagging" (telling him to wipe off the skid marks or put his plate away) and settles into it. that sounds like prison to me. understand now?
>>
>>77284918
Why are you arguing with a made up scenario? You are supposed to have a functional relationship that is mutually beneficial with your partner, what that looks like to you is your choice, you can't be forced into a relationship and trapped in one, that isn't how our society works :0
>>
Frankly my dear, I do not give a damn
>>
>>77284918
>becoming a glorified bangmaid just sounds objectively terrible
Then go out and enjoy slaving at some shitty job.
>>
>>77285297
>one doing all/majority of the housework
This is something that upper middle class people believe because they outsource the traditionally male chores in the household (carpentry, grounds keeping, that sort of thing - which is generally far more work than the female chores) to contractors. If you're that spoiled and wealthy then whatever, bitch if you want, but don't project that on everyone.
>>
>>77285302
>a functional relationship that is mutually beneficial with your partner
A rarity.
>>
>>77285276
> make it a note in that little acorn of yours that you choose this for yourself when you wise up and regret coming here.
https://youtu.be/PNFjLzVKVdk?si=-Aystlyq4TBzwqW0
>>
>>77284918
You seem cute. A shame we will probably never cross paths, i bet we would get along
>>
File: fulfillment.gif (735 KB, 440x498)
735 KB
735 KB GIF
>>77285297
Then you don't have to do it.

That's your prison. Don't go there.
What do you fucking want?
What's your solution?
>>
>>77285325
>hiring a carpenter means you're upper middle class
what in the economic hell does this mean? do you live in a third world country?
>>
>>77285276
1. You're a newfag if you were here post-2007.
2. That puts my insults, you, and a dog's barking in the same ratio.
You know what's funny?
You went out of your way to pick apart my 20 IQ move of calling you a bangmaid after you said you weren't one but at no point did you claim to be funny, a good companion, talented, brave, well-organized, intelligent, well-rounded, tasteful, entertaining, grounded, positive, or helpful. No contradicting any of that. If anything you indicated you're mentally rotten.
Is this what you offer? Arguing all day? Because I DO like that, and it is an obligatory part of being my bangmaid, but I already said "apart from being a bitch." Do you play the violin and act like a bitch maybe?
>>
>>77284918
Ok then don't do those things and stop complaining on the Internet about it. Ez.
>>
>>77285361
>did you claim to be funny, a good companion, talented, brave, well-organized, intelligent, well-rounded, tasteful, entertaining, grounded, positive, or helpful
if i did any of these things you would accuse me of lying so there is no purpose. also you can leave me out of your fetish m8, not interested.
>>77285351
volcel is my solution and this thread is volcel motivation.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (50 KB, 602x465)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>77285326
Since when, its not that hard if you are a responsible individual. It means you can share costs and responsibilities, which makes you have more time and money. And doing things together with someone can make them more enjoyable.
>>
>>77285401
>volcel is my solution and this thread is volcel motivation.

We are all alone here and have been at it for a long time. What is there to add?
>>
File: IMG_3066.jpg (10 KB, 235x174)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>77285407
its a rarity to have a man and woman do an equal set of chores compared to the ones who don't. that's the societal expectation. and the last thing i want is to waste time marrying someone just to be in that exact same disposition.
>>
>>77284918
Why do the fuck do roasties act like a guy cheating on them doesnt soak them? Every cheating jackass I know still swims in vagina while the women they dated have not said zilch to their decent ex boyfriends.
>>
>>77285401
Then have fun with your 9-5.
It's just weird to me that you felt the need to complain about gender roles in the middle. I suppose you hate men, which is fair, but you shouldn't be delusional about it. Being a "bangmaid" isn't some terrible curse, where men are in paradise and women are bearing all the suffering.
>>
>>77285443
Chores chores chores

Is chores all that's inside your little femoid mind
>>
>>77285355
In a normal working class household the man does that kind of work. Those are his household chores.
>>
>>77285401
1. I have no reason to believe you don't have a dick in your mouth as you type this
2. You're not a volcel if you got shafted so fucking hard by a confluence of unworkable societal and economic factors that you're permanently embittered and can't find a relationship that would make you happy. That puts you in the same shitty basket as the rest of us.
3. You'll stay out of them if you can't do anything interesting
>>
>>77285445
where are these wet roasties i'd like to meet them
>>
>>77284918
lol shut your mouth. Your ideal IS to go for the guy that can and WILL cheat on you, because he's an exciting alpha that doesn't give a fuck.
Boring idealists get jack shit and get called creepy for wanting a virgin gf when they're a virgin too.

inb4 "they can read your aura"
Shut the fuck up on this bit too, everyone constantly compliments me for being relaxed and easy to talk to in life.
>>
>>77285443
You're already looking at it wrong if you expect an equal amount.
>>
File: holo1.gif (1.4 MB, 540x356)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>77285443
You don't have to do an equal set of chores, it might be that she works part time and does more of the house work or vice versa, the point isn't doing the exact same thing, its finding what you want and thinking for yourself. I am not telling you what you should do since you never said what you wanted, you just make up reasons to feel sorry for yourself which isn't very productive goober
Stop dictating your life by the desires of others, stop thinking about other people and talk about what (you) want instead
>>
>>77285460
yes thats the topic of the thread glad you are paying attention
>>77285465
> I have no reason to believe you don't have a dick in your mouth as you type this
you got me i'm a blonde bimbo stacy with double d tits and a giant ass who is cucking you for chad right at this moment.
>You're not a volcel if you got shafted so fucking hard by a confluence of unworkable societal and economic factors that you're permanently embittered and can't find a relationship that would make you happy.
volcel just means i choose not to date so yeah
>You'll stay out of them if you can't do anything interesting
that's a good thing
>>
>>77285505
You may not be a blonde bimbo, but you are just as retarded as one. Just a bit more autistic and descriptive about things. Congrats.
>>
>Oh hey there femanon you wanna go out with me
Eww die creep
>HEY YOU STUPID WORTHLESS UGLY NERD GIRL COME SUCK MY DICK WHILE I STARE AT MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS
OK ANYTHING YOU SAY CHAD BTW I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CHAD YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME
>STOP BEING CREEPY AND WEIRD YOU UGLY BITCH!
YES CHAD I WILL!
>>
>>77285505
How did you even get on this chore shit? Was it a Tiktok or did your brother never pick up his nasty skids growing up?
>>
>>77285505
Where the fuck did you get this obsession with chores you absolute retard

If that's you whole issue just get yourself some dude with OCD
>>
>>77285518
Certainly not a Stacy though let's be real here
I'm still trying to determine whether her breath smells more like milk or fishy kimchee, because she's a koreaboo who autistically self-inserts as "literally me" characters like Haruhi and Gaz
That probably excludes smelling like sebum and cocoa butter
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (578 KB, 700x1000)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>77285497
>stop thinking about other people and talk about what (you) want instead
i know youre trying to be positive but my perception of being a wife is largely molded by what ive observed and grown up around and it has contributed to me being volcel

i just don't understand how its supposed to be fulfilling despite everyone telling me it must be
>>
>>77285471
>>77285445
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022103109001048
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913012245
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40806-019-00213-0
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
>>
>>77284918
Why should I date and marry a woman when I'm just going to get my dick chopped of while I sleep?

See? Your whole post is retarded because you're assuming your hypothetical marriage is going to suck, and there's no way to know that.
>>
>>77285544
chili sauce (just checked)
>>
Where's goreposter when you need him
I've half a mind to start saving this shit myself just so women fuck off from this board
"oh im a little shutin wallflower but i love going to the board that hates women to argue"
Go and commiserate with your fellow nerdyxd shy girls anywhere else
sage
>>
>>77285557
where do you live where castration in your sleep is a common thing?
>>
>>77284918
hey, marry me instead
Im a girI too. Not even a tranny.
>>
>>77285572
Do you like CHORES?
>>
>>77285550
Check it out you stupid slut, I get it insofar as I literally cannot imagine a positive relationship. Same reasons. Society, what I saw growing up, blah blah blah.
Point is, you're embittered, you're insecure, you're arguing with me on a Friday night, you're angry about relationships you don't even have, and, upon analysis, you're coming to the conclusion that the relationship you want-not that you know what that would dven look like-is unworkable absent winning the lottery or some bullshit.
Welcome, I guess. Go grab a dakimakura and a Steam Deck like the rest of us.
>>
>>77285550
You are fixated on things being completely fair and equal.

In business it doesn't matter whether or not two people are getting THE EXACT SAME VALUE out of a deal. The main importance is MUTUAL BENEFIT.
If one person hates doing a 9-5, and the other person dislikes doing chores, then the traditional post-industrial gender role system is created to accommodate that. For some reason your autistic brain can't compute.

The economy is now shittier so it is less feasible, as you said before.
>>
File: jpg33.jpg (148 KB, 1437x1080)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>77285550
You still haven't what you actually want though, you just keep talking about other people. Its fulfilling because people enjoy spending time with those they get along with, also people like sex which is also a plus. Most people do there own chores so i don't see why this is a big issue, its only a couple hours a week. Do you even have a job that you really want to be doing???
>>
>>77285567
Guinea-Bissau, thank you for asking.
>>
>>77285558
Well that excludes an authentic korean if you haven't brushed yet
>>
>>77285550
You're profusely retarded so I will not even begin explaining shit to you. Anyway, pretending you are a woman (which I know you aren't) have you actually played persona 3 and watched Haruhi?
>>
>>77285581
Shes full of shit, these roasties read novels about psycho Chads that basically put them in cages to sleep in.

>I just want a guy who respects me
NO YOU FUCKING DONT YOU LYING ROASTIE NO YOU FUCKING DON YOU FUCKING DONT!
STOP FUCKING LYING ABOUT YOUR REAL NATURE! EVERY SINGLE EXCON GETS VAGINA EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY VS THE GUYS WHO VOLUNTEER AT SHELTERES GETTING JACK FUCKING SHIT
WOO WOO YH GIRLS LIKE NICE GUYS DONT THEY WHICH IS WHY NICE GUYS DONT MAKE THE BULK OF BABIES IN OUR COUNTRY CRIMINAL JACKASSES DO
SHUT THE FUCK UP ROASTIE
>>
File: IMG_4824.jpg (12 KB, 215x234)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>77285580
a volcel slut, is like a meat-eating vegan. it simply does not make sense.
>dakimakura
you can enjoy your own body pillow while hissing about foids i'd rather buy figures.
>>77285582
i want to live alone with a job that lets me sustain myself and my hobbies. i have yet to be convinced of any other lifestyle.
>>
>>77285602
>>77285553
Expecting women to react to logical evidence is highly optimistic.

The reason this thread was created in the first place was that so she could vent and cry, about the invisible burden that society cast upon her. Women respond to GROUPTHINK and peer pressure.
All of the ads and media are telling her she is severely oppressed and being a housewife is a terrible curse passed down from woman-raping dullards of antiquity.

Perfect equality between two biologically, chromosomally-different creatures is the only solution.
>>
>>77285578
we can SHARE THEM like COMMUNIST LESBIANS.
a man wouldn't share them, hed just make you do them all
>>
File: IMG_3161.gif (172 KB, 560x560)
172 KB
172 KB GIF
>>77285602
>wall of caps
no
>>
I wish I could live a life where at most I have to do 4 hours of light work a day. Better than being NEET, and better than spending my life increasing shareholder value.
>>
>>77285636
It's not enough to share them. Do you LOVE chores? Do you think about chores 24/7? Do you go on the internet and open threads about chores? Summing up, are you CHOREpillled
>>
>>77285634
damn your y chromosome stops you from washing the dishes every two days? i'm sorry for your disability.
>>
>>77285630
>>77285636
>it simply does not make sense.
You're talking about things making sense but you yourself are incredibly illogical. The only sense that you've made is rudimentary kindergarten-level reasonings that ignore wider context and nuance. All because you want to whine.
>>
>>77285630
I enjoy precisely the lifestyle you describe and thanks to my cunt stepmom giving me the Cinderella treatment I clean my living space immaculately and habitually. I work for 3 hours a day on my phone and get over 100 dollars for it.
If you and I were in the same room we'd strangle each other.
>>
>>77285654
This entire board is fags whining.
>>
>>77285651
Nah, it just makes me annoyed at your bullshit. You don't have to get a husband, just be a strong independent woman. Maybe find a lesbian girlfriend to split your chores 50/50, but if she's a dyke be careful you don't just let her walk all over you while you silently grumble and whine about doing more chores.
>>
File: loido.jpg (78 KB, 850x850)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>77285630
Do you not feel attraction to other people and have no desire to spend intimate time with someone? I don't really see why someone would want to be lonely, you get to spend less time doing housework if you share a living space, you can spend less money on rent, utilities and other goods since you don't need as much and can buy in bulk more. You can play vidya and watch movies at night while cuddling, which is more enjoyable. And you can have hot romantic sex and organsms every night. I wish it was easier to meet a decent girl, i haven't had sex in 6 months, very sad. I don't see why you would want to throw it all away.
>>
>>77285630
>i want to live alone with a job that lets me sustain myself and my hobbies

Honestly that sort of lifestyle is hard even for dudes. I can't imagine a femoid thriving in it.
>>
>My husband will abuse me
No he wont, you roasties marry men who cry at the thought of even punching you after you stab them in the gut with a chef's knife
>Woe is me Im such a victim
Is this a form of insanity?
>>
>>77285687
>>77285672
This entire board is filled with faggots, I agree.

I think the men are worse than the women, but the women are by far more delusional. The men are slovenly, but they are at least somewhat realistic.

I don't come here generally.
>>
>>77285669
probably!
>>77285649
spring cleaning with lesbians? interesting.
>>77285645
both sound like a terrible lifestyle in the longterm tbdesu
>>
>>77285630
>i have yet to be convinced of any other lifestyle.
you're not gonna get the answer for such a hard question as "how will I live my life" from anyone but yourself
>>
>>77285698
>both sound like a terrible lifestyle in the longterm
You're legitimately autistic if you haven't figured that out already you persnickety shrew
>>
File: IMG_3268.png (278 KB, 572x552)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>77285688
>Do you not feel attraction to other people and have no desire to spend intimate time with someone?
i'm not asexual, but the common troubles of relationships makes me think its simply not worth it. i used to be a very optimistic person but that optimism was stomped out by the filth of the world so i decided being solitary (outside of necessities like work) would be best. i also probably have autism but i was never diagnosed so i won't truly know until the undeterminable future.
>>
>>77285704
hmm. fair point.
>>77285710
that insult is so bizarrely old-fashioned i had to laugh a little
>>
>>77284918
I could do the cooking and cleaning...
>>
>>77285785
Orly?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mXorWSiGLVU
>>
>>77285795
Why is everyone freaking out in the comments?
>>
>>77285806
That's just old tumblr humor
>>
File: 1696845534989285.jpg (48 KB, 840x971)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>77285769
It seems like you are basing this on extreme examples rather than on what the actual result would be, its not exactly hard to pick decent people, and its really easy to just not get pushed around if you act like a responsible adult
>>
>>77284918
> get cheated on for someone half my age no matter how many times i open my legs

Nah, 99% of these cases are because she stops opening her legs (or gets fat).
>>
>>77285820
You aren't reading it in womanspeak.
When she says "I open my legs a lot" that means once a week is a LOT
>>
>>77284918
Wdym should? Why would you go for a guy you believe would cheat on you? The whole post reeks of the same defeatist bullshit I read on here everyday from guys. All of you bitch and whine and make up crazy hyperboles for why you're not gonna put yourselves out there so you can convince yourselves not to try. Do you have self esteem issues? Are you fat? Work on that first. Do you have a job? Start socializing with your coworkers it'll help you pick out when somebody is off, people that cheat leave clues in their demeanor 99% of the time people are just too lazy to watch for it. If you don't have a job you should work on that before dating. Social retardation is why a lot of people get into shitty relationships, because you're like children that haven't talked to people enough to see genuine red flags and read twitter bullshit from trannies and incels and think red flags is a meme phrase.
>>
>>77285818
maybe it's not always like that. but i would have no way of knowing when people will do a 180 in a relationship, and it's hard to see this as anything but a nigh-inevitability when you were raised to believe it's the norm. and i've already had friendships i thought were like family members and got suddenly betrayed because they decided i was not "enough". spending decades on someone who turns around and does the same thing, sounds worse than solitude in my mind.
>>77285858
i'm not fat no, but these "crazy hyperboles" are also from real life so it's hard to say.
>Social retardation is why a lot of people get into shitty relationships, because you're like children that haven't talked to people enough to see genuine red flags
what would you believe are red flags?
>>
File: images (6).jpg (44 KB, 489x627)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>77285889
So crimge 88w88
Just go on dates like a normal person goober
>>
>>77284918
no way you're a virgin (never dated) and already so jaded about men
realize all the misogynistic talk on here is just because we hate feminists and whores and it's funny to upset them
>>
File: IMG_3514.jpg (42 KB, 736x552)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>77285903
nah
>>77285923
i was jaded before i ever touched this basket-weaving forum sir
>>
>>77285889
>already had friendships i thought were like family members and got suddenly betrayed because they decided i was not "enough"
Describe some of them. How did they suddenly betrya you and what were you doing with them in the months and weeks leading up to that?
>>
>>77286014
i found a secret account where they would tell people our private conversations to make fun of me, calling me names etc. basically telling people i don't speak to about secrets. i found out because they said they bragged about it without saying it was about me and i dug around since i found it strange.

this was during 2020 when i was dealing with covid and other health issues. i didn't notice anything aside from them being more standoffish and denying it when i asked if they were ok. they also ranted about how they found me annoying but was too attached to let me go and they took the friendship fallout badly. ever since then i've kept people at arms length and have an invisible wall for pretty much everyone. it wasn't the only factor in my jadedness but it certainly cranked it up to 11.
>>
>>77286077
Was this a man or a woman? What were they like besides that, and what kind of stuff did you talk to each other about?
>>
>>77284918
my father and mother met at 14 and never cheated on each other and I only remember them loving each other unconditionally and me and my siblings.

You have to sort through the coal to find the diamonds.
>>
>>77286077
Jaded male here - are you being objective in your analysis? Did you accurately remember the relations you had with people and their behavior? Did your assessment based on these numbers find that over 50% were opportunists/shitty people/you had to put in the effort every time?

It is EXTREMELY important that when you hate people, you do so with hard evidence. If you can't remember exactly, throw away the information and only use what you can.

I doubt the validity of your references, but if they are accurate you should definitely say fuck people. Its made my life easier. Still lonely, but at least its easier.
>>
File: Uh.jpg (16 KB, 387x309)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>77285818
>picture of a twitter post that just contains the low-res thumbnail of a picture
why are zoomers like this?
>>
>>77284918
Cheating on your wife honestly sounds like way too much work.
>>
>>77284918
You shouldnt do any of that

Just like I dont want to have to be a wageslave atm to some whore who will cheat on me the second I cant pay for the next big thing she wants.

Im not doing any of that because I dont want to, so you shouldnt do anything you dont want to do either. Only people who WANT to do that shit, should.
>>
File: 1714162363055450.jpg (130 KB, 1037x546)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>77284918
Idk. If you become hot you can get a guy with a pretty fat bank account though, it's usually worth it if he's a decent guy on top of that. There are plenty of men that don't want kids either. If your husband is a cheater you can take solace in treating him like a wallet.
>>
>>77285974
We'll do girl on top positions only so you're not a "bangmaid" (hot word though)
I'll do all the cooking because I love to cook like my father and his father before him, don't make a mess in my kitchen though
are you black, I need a 2nd wife who's white then
>>
File: 1687924416050094.png (2.52 MB, 1157x847)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>>77285401
your solution seems way more sad to me
>go volcel
>lonely
>stressed out by work
>your only sex is casual low commitment sex
>after a while you hit the wall and after that you can only fuck ugly/weird men
>when you grow old you have nothing in your life that makes it worth living, you built nothing; you have no kids to be proud of, your life at home is miserable since you will spending most of it alone
that's the way I see it, humans are social creatures, having a family around and feeling needed/useful in it is one of the most satisfying feeling for anyone, both men and women alike they are just useful in different manners
If you don't want a man based on the risk that he could potentially cheat on you, you sound paranoid, most men think the same of women (ie "why would I have to work a lot to support my family, hit the gym to look good for my wife but still get cheated on with a chad whose dick is twice the size of mine, and when I get a divorce she will leave with Chad my house kids and half my shit, I should just go volcel and spend my money on hookers instead of improving myself") but they atleast still try, because it's how society goes around, you have no obligation to marry and make a familly but it's a moral duty for a lot of us and also how you can achieve true satisfaction in life
you sound paranoid or like you have trust issues, you should touch grass and find worthwhile people to be around, maybe it will make you change your views on things for once
>>
>>77285053
Goddamn. You murdered her.
>>
File: 1711055884466673m.jpg (69 KB, 940x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>77284951
I bet your an incel and the reason you don't leave your house is due to being ugly
>>
>>77284918
>why should i date and marry a man when im just going to be cleaning after him and our 3 kids and get cheated on for someone half my age no matter how many times i open my legs
Why should I marry a woman if I'm just going to be working 10n hrs a day for her and our 3 kids and then get cheated on for someone half my age no matter how many times I try to show my love for her.

Becoming a glorified betabuxx just stounds objectively terrible yet this lifestyle is constantly advertised to me because I was cursed with a penis.

Nobody is going to give you a reason why, if you don't like the prospect of marriage don't. There's a million things that can go wrong with any relationship and I can wholeheartedly promise you that none of them are due to any gender's fault. There's relationships where women feel like the best person in the world doing everything you said you'd hate and men who are exactly the same.
>>
File: 1692087999643482.png (266 KB, 521x937)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>77285053
>ring ring
hello, based department?
>>
>>77284918
Ooh ooh we're playing "retarded hypotheticals formed by years of kike algorithms rotting my brain", my turn my turn!!!
>Why should I date and marry a woman if I'm gonna be paying for her and 3 kids when she's just gonna chase Chad and Tyrone no matter how successful I am?

What a fun game! I love not confronting the reality that stable and loving relationships are more than possible, it's so cool to go on a basket weaving forum and justify everything wrong with myself by blaming every member of the opposite sex!

Faggot
>>
>>77284947
>Guys don't have that option
>Military
>Autism fauxbuxx
>>
>>77284957
Tried, doesn't work, as soon as a girl gives them an opportunity they think they can get another one with bigger tits
>>
>>77287859
>Nooo you have to be a virgin
>Nooo you have to date us on HS
Cringe
>>
>>77287895
I do not hold responsibility. Also chad is cringe not my type
>>
>>77287943
Cry harder I'm nearly there
>>
>>77284918
>why should I date and marry a man
because at the end of the day, you'll have someone who loves you
>>
>>77287995
I can do that to you if you begg...
>>
>>77288023
Come on a girl is giving you a chance, you should be begging harder than this
>>
>>77284918
>why should i date and marry a man when im just going to be cleaning after him and our 3 kids and get cheated on
Because you enjoy being with him/her and while you clean up after them and the 3 kids, they work full time to support you and the 3 kids?

If you don't want to be the one taken care of in a relationship, then don't be. I know at least one relationship where the mother is the breadwinner and the father takes care of the children and does the housework; it's just not common because it makes more sense for the stronger man that'll never need maternal leave to be the one making the income.

If the real issue is that you don't want 3 kids and a person around you, then fucking don't. No one's forcing you to do anything. If your parents are trying to, then leave and get an apartment or live out of a car for a while. In the end no one gives a half shit about any of us as long as you pay your taxes.
>>
>>77288049
Im going to make a sandwich on those cheeks of yours with my big strap on, then make you eat it
>>
>>77287850
I have only ever seen this happen the other way around. Every time it's the woman who wants to go out and get different dick, and then they flip shit and project onto the man when they feel bad about it. One of my friends got convinced by his wife to start an open relationship, because he was delivered an ultimatum and was thinking about his children. The one time he went out and fucked another chick, his wife immediately declared that she wanted to close the relationship because she didn't like how much pussy he was getting, despite her already having a doubled bodycount.
>>
>>77288083
Little puppy is so needy for mommy's plastic cock
>>
>>77284918
you're not a female, there's no such thing as a female project moon fan
>>
>>77288132
More lube? I don't think so, this is your punishment for being a bad dog.
>>
>>77288177
That's on you baby, I don't control your ass shape
>>
>>77288115
>>77288150
>>77288258
Mommy?

In an original manner ofc
>>
>>77284918
Nice reverse uno card post
>>
honestly, of course there's relationships like that, but many men, well not the majority but many can get emotionally attached to their gfs. if the guy you are dating isn't of a great personality and doesn't show too much interest in your personality and is just sniffing for sex, it's probably not gonna be a good relationship. it's not a sign to give up hope on an actual relationship, it may be hard, but there's actual good guys in the world.
>>
>>77285297
Not how it actually works, you deluded-by-feminism child.
If, IF, both work then statistically:
>The husband works longer hours and takes less vacation
>The husband deals with 100% of the car maintenance, house maintenance, and yard work
>The husband does between 20% and 40% of the housework.
The fact that women whone that they do 60%-80% of the housework and TOTALLY IGNORE home maintenance, vehicle maintenance, and yardwork is a serious problem that all feminists have.
My wife is very grateful she never has to paint, mow, replace a light fixture, get an oil change, and so on.
>>
>>77284918
You don't have to date and marry a man. You could go for another woman. Just because they're a man doesn't mean they're going to be shit. There's a little thing called nuance you.
You can also get a job and therefore have more power in this society. Maybe go into STEM or something
>>
Whiny bitch. The man works to provide for the family and you're miffed over pushing a few buttons on appliances that do all the work for you? Compare hours worked and difficulty of the tasks. Ten hours a, week of light work and enjoyable tasks like cooking is nothing compared to what men do. Just put out when he wants and cheating will never even be a thought in his mind.
>>
>>77284918
Its not like youre a mid or something thats the fate of a mentally impaired mid looks woman.
>>
>>77284918
Op were youna whore or something gay like that why else would nthese questions arise? Stop being so hard on yourself, you need a reality check girlfriend, and it isnt as bad as you think it is.

How many people are actually like this, like seriously.
>>
>>77288402
And mid by median metric is like a 6 men who cheat are just living day to day and take what they can get.
>>
You just need to be a decent partner yourself and it'll be fine. Foids pretend that Men eventually "show who they always were inside" when really they just get sick of bending over backwards for a pillow princess who pretends she does everything and gaslights him while he carries the entire fucking relationship.
>>
>>77284918
Youve gotta be fucking with me on this one but if you want a real redpill on how to find the man of your dreams just look at their face and be able to tell what stupid is.

All of the sudden weaklings on steroids and gaylord middlemanagers look like fags, yeah youre welcome now you wont have a gay ass mid life crisis because you married a queer.
>>
>>77288747
Youre probably higher value than you think you are, lots of women use filters or makeup to really accentuate their good parts and nullify their bad features.

Youre assuming your dream husband would not be interested in you, what media have you been propagandized by by some jewish abomination's creation?
>>
>>77284918
I would much prefer the role of the homemaker - I have to do that for myself anyways. Perhaps you would like to be the provider, and I could be the homemaker? I can only imagine how much better my cooking and other housekeeping abilities could get if I could devote myself fully to them.
>>
>>77288858
Im a guy you dumb roastie.
>>
>>77284918
You can just talk to them about it.
>>
>>77289135
But then how would she be able to make baseless complaints?
>>
I've drunk the cool aid. I want to marry and have kids, be a housewife, keep the house spotless, make home cooked meals everyday. But I can't bet my best years, my career, and my financial independence in the ridiculous dream that a moid won't get bored, and jump to the next woman the second he has a chance. The risk is just too high.
>>
File: chud demon.jpg (229 KB, 640x734)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>77284918
This is why I wasted my first half of my life dodging people like so you and found a woman half your age to marry and reprodooce with her instead of you. Sorry, not sorry.
>>
>>77289767
Poor girl. She married a tripfag
>>
>>77289580
Just don't marry somebody with options, dummy. Do you know how much effort it would take for a below average to even find somebody to cheat with? It would be way more exhausting than putting up with an annoying wife.
>>
>>77289872
moids without option are moids that hate women. i'm sure he'll be very nice and loving to me
>>
>>77289939
That's counter intuitive, if anything men with options value female attention way less.
>>
File: trash gold.jpg (166 KB, 735x658)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>77289844
She hasn't married me yet. Hold your horses.
And yes, I feel sorry for her, because I'm presenting myself to be such a good boi yet deep down she'd be horrified of what a degenerate I am. Horrified, but also horny.
One thing is for certain. After years of getting redpilled something clicks in your brain and you unlock your inner Jeffrey Dahmer and w*men can smell the Dark Triad on you. I shit you NOT. I didn't believe it myself!!!

I'm tripfagging to differentiate myself from all the peasant trash Anons talking here. They should know their place when they're talking to me. I'm different and worthy of respect.
I'm Golden Trash 5* rarity Legendary Epic.
>>
>>77289968
This board being filled with woman hating virgins proves my point
>>
>>77284918
>cheated on for someone half my age
I'm not into 9 year olds.
>>
File: women quotes.jpg (511 KB, 1242x1908)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>77289968
They either understand how a w*man's mind works or they don't.
Options have nothing to do with Hatred. Both Chad and Incel hate w*men. Chad is simply better at hiding it. Chad hates w*men even more than us, because he tested his theories out and found out the hard way how loose they truly are and each time he had his hopes that he would find the One and Only he was confronted with cold brutal harsh truth and realized he was surrounded by whores. Incels only theorized that w*men are loose harlots. Chad confirmed it. My thanks to them for opening my eyes.

The opposite of Love is Indifference, not Hatred. If there is Hatred, there is a possibility for Love if only you weren't such a Prideful Piece a shiet. Lack of Love and total Indifference is what you get when you're 30 and ready to settle down. That's the worst treatment we can give you and I'm all for it! I approve! Eye for an eye. That's exactly the same treatment you gave us when we were in our 20s.
HOLY SHIT! FOR THE SO CALLED EMPATHETIC GENDER YOU SURE ARE INEPT IN EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FUCK!!!!! LEARN THE FUCKING PLUTCHIK"S WHEEL OF EMOTION WHORE!!!!!
It's even color coded so retards like you could understand it. Even the average 90 IQ /r9k/ moron could grasp it. Are you suggesting w*men are even dumber than coombrains 90 iq incels? Shit, don't incriminate yourself like that. We suspected you were stupid, but you didn't have to disappoint us twice.

Lastly,
No great philosopher ever said "W*men, I totally love them". They all despised them because they peeked into their minds and understood what was going on there and there was nothing good happening inside. Only Stage 4 Terminal Cancer of the Soul and selfishness.
>>
>>77290960
To any w*man lurking,
Read, nigga, read.
Don't read your fucking 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight. Read something that wasn't written to appeal to your emotions.
>>
>>77290960
>>77291052

I'll ask you the same thing I keep asking the other moids without an answer. I'm a virgin. What are my options, anon?

date a chad that will be fucking somebody else the second he gets bored of me, dumping me first in the best case, but that's probably too much to ask from a moid? that wasnt even a real option since im not hot, but anyway, not great.

date one of you that are so nice to women and definitely will not use me and dump me?

because both of those will turn me into a used whore in your eyes, so i guess my third and last option is becoming a fucking nun.
>>
Wow this thread actually blew up

You don't have to. You really don't. It's fine remaning alone, seriously. Any more questions?
>>
>>77284918
>why should i date and marry a man when im just going to be cleaning after him and our 3 kids and get cheated on for someone half my age no matter how many times i open my legs
Scenario made in your head
>>77284918
>becoming a glorified bangmaid just sounds objectively terrible yet this lifestyle is constantly advertised to me because i was cursed with a vag
Again, scenario made in your head.

Get a grip
>>
>>77290960

>unironically says w*man thinking it means shit
>namefag
yeah didnt read, tl:dr autistic ramblings
>>
>>77284918
t. normalfag

You wouldn't understand because you're a normalfag with friends and friend circles and easy access to financial security.

The greatest benefit is not having to be a wagie or starve to death.

>but muh cleaning and cooking is being a wagie
Not even close bitch.
>>
>>77287840
>autism bux
takes like a decade to actually get
>military
Just get traumatized, sent to war, have your legs blown off and get called a zogbot for a measly 20k/year.
>>
Also the whole thing with kids. You can choose to not have them but I hope you have a good retirement plan because social security will pay pennies when you're retirement age.
>>
>>77291192
>I'm a virgin. What are my options, anon?
Demand the same from your partner. But you won't because women are repulsed by a virgin man.
>>
>>77291192
>I'm a virgin. What are my options, anon?

Honestly, not many. Which is why I still have some sympathy for women - even if they behave well, they don't have a high expectation of being rewarded for it. Much is their fault, but still. It's also one of the reasons why I would only like to dedicate myself to a girl that remained chaste, because the others already have their cock carousel, while the chaste one had nothing (but being honest I wouldn't add much)
>>
>>77291192
>date one of you that are so nice to women and definitely will not use me and dump me?
Exactly. And? How is that a problem?
Most (sane, good willed, pure) persons from here are often virgins themselves and want to love & be loved too.
Sure there's r9k psychos and retards, but I am sure many anons here genuinely just want that.

I know I did until one of you turned out to be a crazy BPD whore who was cheating on me with multiple people. I lost virginity to that fucking whore, she stole it from me, she lied to me about everything.

Women are way more manipulative and hard to deal with this than men are.
Literally find a man who cares about you and just stay with him. But of course that often requires abandoning lookism and being loyal.

Which is what actually seems to bother you about that. Sorry femcel, no locking down chad for you.
>>
>>77291192
You won't be a nun, because you are too young to be a nun. The only nuns I see are old, twice or more married, lived a life of narcissism and are actively trying to repent for their sins before departing. They do help the needy though. That's so nice of them.

Literally go to Church and suffer and endure it every Sunday like everyone else of your caliber are doing. The guys I met at the Church are strong, kind and empathetic and strike insecurity in me because I'm a reforming Chud. I actually tried to manipulate those guys and see how they react to emotions and in comparison to them I'm a complete hopeless degenerate. It's a of case "When Male Narcissist meets a Sigma Empath guy" and Good wins over Evil. I just turned myself into a monster for no reason other than I wanted to get laid. Still a virgin, but at least w*men reciprocate to me now. I truly hate w*men from the bottom of my black heart.

When I was younger I thought I was redpilled on the nature of w*men, until I migrated to 4chan from r*ddit and got a whole new perspective. I shifted my identity from failed normie to robot & NEET to whatever I am currently right now.
So I went from "redpilled" by the normies to truly redpilled by incels.wiki and then to blackpill (/r9k/, /pol/), I even tried to rope myself.

Keep in mind that /pol/ has a slightly more accurate understanding of females, because they are on average older than /r9k/ posters and wiser, but they are still off mark by a bit and not exactly 100% accurate.
It's incredibly difficult to differentiate between the garbage demoralizing posts where guys are simply venting their emotions from the real high quality opinions that are posted here occasionally. Most of the /r9k/ guys are yet to overcome their 1st hurdle and stop projecting and splitting and saying "all w*men are whores, if she breathes she's a thot." It's not all black and white.

>Right, I think I grabbed your attention enough. Now let's explore your options next.
>>
>>77291673
>Demand the same from your partner
I do. But how do i know the moment he gets the boost of confidence of no longer being a virgin, he won't think (wether or not it's true) that he can do better? And after that, I would. be used, hurt, and seen as a whore.

>>77291731
Thanks anon. You sound kind. I think in a way a lot of us, both men are women, are being screwed over because a lot of people before us were assholes and you you can't know who to trust.

>>77291780
Anon you were so fucking close to understanding me. What happened to you sucks. I don't want to go trough the same shit you did. Men are not exactly fucking angels that would never lie and manipulate women in order to steal their virginity.
>>
>>77284918
would you rather clean cat shit and piss until you die???
>>
>>77291780
>want to love & be loved too.
This is just generally a human sentiment. I haven't personally been associated with anyone lacking enough in empathy to not want this. It is certainly better to pick from a barrel of men that don't hate women. Less baggage.
>>
>>77290261
well yeah, that's because they value the base level of female attention which they don't get leading to anger and frustration
a guy with 1 gf and nothing else is much more likely to value it then a philanderer, and not likely to hate her unless she's a horrible person
>>
>>77291192
>What are my options, anon?
>date a chad that will be fucking somebody else the second he gets bored of me
If you go for Chad, then convert him to Religion and that will restrict his urge to cheat on you. "You reap what you sow" is a pretty convincing argument not to hurt others and even predators yield in the presence of a Higher, much stronger and more powerful Predator. Keep in mind that no man really wants to cheat on their loved one. They just want to fuck.
Unironically, one of the Church going guy is a Chad, he's younger than me, he's taller, he's handsome and he's successful irl and he's doing a shit job at trying to blend in. He even pushed his girlfriend into sex before marriage and she cut that nonsense off. At least we all had a good laugh about that.

>date one of you that are so nice to women and definitely will not use me and dump me?
They wouldn't dare, because their option is limiting. They might watch porn on the side if you keep them sex starved for too long. They will also keep eyeing other w*men. Sorry, we just can't help it when we see something appealing in front of our eyes. Quite frankly, I think you should be thankful that we are sexually attracted to you despite all our rage, because otherwise we'd fucking torture you for fun like pirates.

>because both of those will turn me into a used whore in your eyes, so i guess my third and last option is becoming a fucking nun.
You have no choice and this is your Pride speaking. WE. JUST. WANT. TO. FUCK. There is no inherent logic or reasoning behind that.
I'm something of a Pride guy myself and understand this sin. Speaking from experience.
It's the Original Sin. Us, guys get taught that there are 2 types of girls. Some will divorce rape us or settle with us when they're done with Chad. Others, will mother our children. Lilith vs Eve
Likewise, there are 2 types of guys. Adam vs Snake.
The Snake will lie to you to get into your panties and the Adam will stick around.
>>
>>77291974
Lastly, take most Redpills with a grain of salt.
Sometimes, simpler is better and most guys here overcomplicate things. It's just them overthinking things. But it all stems from the same normie redpill points.
Normies unironically have it all sorted out.
You go from unlearned, to adept, to wise and loop all the way back to where you came from.

Subscribe to YT: emilywking, PsycHacks and hoe_math
They have the whole picture, both black and white and even the middling grey in-between. No splitting, no narcissism nonsense like on /r9k/
Both the Yin and Yang.
>>
>>77291192
Yes, I'll wait till marriage
>>
>>77291192
One last thing. Stay away from dating apps. That's where the pump'n'dumping happen. I only read 1 post of a redditor marrying his virgin waifu he met from Tinder. Meet guys irl.
Chad has a different strategy from Incel.
Chad dives straight into the garbage dumpster bin searching for his future wife, while pumping and dumping mediocre w*men (more than 70% of the female population. Your pussy isn't special. You are not special).
Incel has lazer sight focus on the woman he wants, but needs to figure out how to find her and where to find her and how to filter out Chad's leftover garbage. I spent almost 10 years trying to learn that. It's just simply lack of experience and inability to differentiate, because I never speak to women. At all. You don't stimulate growth in my brains, only other guys do that.

Edgelord out.
>>
>>77289981
>I'm tripfagging to differentiate myself from all the peasant trash Anons talking here. They should know their place when they're talking to me. I'm different and worthy of respect.
>I'm Golden Trash 5* rarity Legendary Epic.
I laughed.
>>
>>77284930
fpbp
maybe not all robots are bad
>>
>>77284918
idk because assuming the worst in people isn't healthy and with a family you will have a husband and kids you love
not that it's achievable for everyone, it certainly doesn't seem like it for me, but rejecting the idea as a whole cause it can go wrong isn't great. good men exist although maybe they're like 1% of the population
>>
>>77284978
Yeah maybe you should post somewhere else you massive fucking nigger.
>>
>>77284918
Don't worry about it, it's gonna be five kids at least and I'm not gonna cheat on you, we're gonna have threesomes instead as I place great importance on doing things as a family unit.
If the stress of taking care of the house is too much, we'll take a second wife to share the loads, so to speak.
>>
>>77285401
>volcel is my solution

Cool great now shut up and go hide in your house and off this site you walking waste of a person.
>>
File: F5yUj7vbgAAmKem.jpg (1.39 MB, 2458x4096)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>77284918
>when im just going to be cleaning after him and our 3 kids and get cheated on for someone half my age no matter how many times i open my legs

is this was happened with your parents/peers' families or has this been fed to you by various forms of media, social or otherwise? can you at least concede that it is vaguely possible such a thing would not become your reality? that such a thing is not the default, much less inevitable?
>>
>>77292373
>can you at least concede that it is vaguely possible such a thing would not become your reality?
Yes because it's a bait threads
>>
>>77284918
You don't need to accept a relationship where you are disrespected, especially since there are more and more men nowadays that don't adhere to the breadwinner-tradwife role model and instead have "egalitarian" relationships. There is a high discrepancy between reality and what the internet and social media (online dating, in particular) tell you about human relationships.
But it's easy to fall into that mindset if you are somewhat isolated, don't have a lot of social feedback or don't really speak to the other sex. Being integrated into my colleagues' social circle was kind of an eye-opener with regard to that. Human relationships are not that negative (expect when you're an American, then they're a dumpster fire, lol)
>>
File: GHJQMnAW0AAPX-0.png (336 KB, 577x583)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>77292462
fuck you're right i've been bamboozled and swindled and conned. the whole thing was a stitch-up m8
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>77292538
Yeah man, they're trying to get ALL OF US!
>>
>>77291928
Stop fucking coping you have no options. Literally talk to any guy you find and just see how he really is.
>>
File: GMFWi2fbsAAZnGg.jpg (207 KB, 1381x1080)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>77284918
Damn I really wanna cuddle and kiss a qt3.14 while we play Library of Ruina on the Nintendo switch together. Then we can have hot steamy sex and collapse into bed together after mating for hours.
>>
File: FvFVS42XsAEn-nS.png (423 KB, 420x415)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>77292577
fukken sec needs to get in here and deal with this bullshit, i'm too fucking dense to know bait when i see it. i'm getting chain-tripped by clowns with soap out here. honked on and such. fucking atrocious!
>>
>>77291928
>But how do i know
Fire up the ol personality detector. It will let you sniff out us evil incels.
>>
this is still going? stop taking the obvious bait anons
>>
>>77292833
men arent smart enough to detect femanon bait and start spazzing out
>>
>>77292892
>"femanon" bait
Fixed it for you
>>
>>77284918
I encourage you to do porn, fuck niggers and be a single mom with mixed kids, do drugs and drink, get fat and be a dogmom and especially encourage you to never settle down or have kids. that way you will suicide at age 36 because i hate women. be a girl boss and slay kween. there is also ethunasia now which is popular with zoomettes give it a go.
>>
>>77292937
Didn't need fixing
>>
>>77291052
read 3 sentences of that drivel and skipped the rest. feels good
>>
These threads used to be fun.

Good luck nonas its unfortunate we couldnt make this little digital situationship work.
>>
>>77284918
I'm not saying that it's easy, but I think the idea is that you're supposed to find a man (hopefully with the guidance and input of a father figure in your life), really get to know, love, and trust him, marry him, and THEN have sex with him and give him children. A man that's willing to make that sort of commitment of saving sex for marriage, even if it potentially takes years, is far far more likely to be loyal to you and actually be invested in providing and protecting/building a stable family with you. (Admittedly, the providing part isn't as feasible as it used to be due to a century of judeo-feminist propaganda and policies) Then once the kids are grown, you basically get to be a neet that takes care of the house, and you could even work from home doing artsy/crafty stuff, gardening, or some online resale business thing if you wanted. On top of that, you get to create a legacy for yourself and your husband, and become a beloved mother and hopefully grandmother someday. Your alternatives I guess are to stay single and do your thing/hobbies/be an aunt, or go "find yourself" and rack up a body count and get your heart broken a bunch. Again, not saying it's easy, but this seems to be where we find ourselves. If you're really interested in attracting a man, I'd say here are some good GENERAL rules of thumb:

>be sweet, or at least not a bitch
>be loyal
>don't be fat
>be a virgin (unfortunately, most dudes are simps and don't care about this anymore)
>be submissive (doesn't mean you have to be some sort of beaten dog wallflower or something, just don't be a fault-finding, argumentative, shrill woman, a good man will consider your input and your needs, but the ultimate decision should be his, whether its where you're going out to eat dinner, or what house you're gonna buy (Please understand that this isn't about making you "lesser" or "inferior", but mainly out of the necessity of having somebody to lead (most women do not want to lead btw)
>>
>>77295901
also, some fun statistics for you:
>if a woman has just ONE premarital sex partner, her chance of divorce goes from 18% to over 40%
>women initiate 80% of divorces
>>
>>77284918
That's why you wait until marriage, or at least a really long time, and do a ton of thorough vetting, to filter out all the assholes who only want sex, so you don't get cheated on.
And take care of your appearance so you age gracefully and don't have to worry about him lusting over younger women anyway.
And cooking, cleaning, raising kids, and other domestic duties are supposed to be things you do in exchange for being fully provided for and protected in the event of danger. Not something you do on top of working a full or even part-time job.
So if your man can't fully provide for your family on his own, you'll both need to work and split domestic duties. Or if you just prefer that dynamic regardless, that's fine too.
You could also just choose not to have kids, so it would take less money for him to provide for both of you, or you could both work and split chores anyway but be less stressed out and have more money leftover.
>>
File: 1702597444655932.jpg (63 KB, 596x427)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>77286112
I could have had this bros but I didn't know what the game even was until it was far too late
>>
>>77284918
1. don't have kids then retard, you are obligated to take care of them in large part if you want to have them that's your choice
2. pick someone who won't cheat
>>
>>77284918
Everyone has to worry about this. There is always the chance that your partner is going to end up betraying you and taking advantage of you. So pick them wisely

You don't have to take that chance if you don't want to. Stay single for ever and poor your soul into something that means something to you, which would be your life's work, or become a childless cat lady/wine aunt and live a shallow, mediocre, meaningless life of hollow fleeting pleasures. These are your three options. A life without risk will gain you nothing of real value. There is no glory in cowardice and inaction. Who dares wins. Just don't be a fool about it either and take those risks with some measure and caution. It goes for anything in life
>>
You know a male is not a functional adult if he downplays the value of chores and keeping a home organized
>>
>>77284918
Do whatever you want, retard. I don't care. I welcome the breakdown of society.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.