[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0107.jpg (89 KB, 1600x1290)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
This is now a letter thread.
>>
>>77381407
>now a letter thread
What was it before?
>>
File: 1683373155461872.jpg (41 KB, 640x594)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
wake me up when September ends
hopefully my life will be back to normal by the time September ends
>>
Peeeeeeeeeeeees

https://voca.ro/1hxnRmQgbhMl
>>
A LOT OF PEE
https://voca.ro/1gggwTGcOkoV
>>
>SOME fucking mexican
>>
>>77381407
love how much bullshit you spew about me for attention
>>
>>77380442
>I dislike this advice as a general statement.
I dislike it too as a general statement -- and it's my statement. Perhaps it shouldn't be taken in general but rather applied to each individual person and their unique set of circumstances. Not sure. There is so much truth in what you say about people always chasing after better. I think there's some nuance to this, though. Because I have seen the inverse of that plenty of times. I have worked with so many people who were so afraid of change that they would rather stay where they were at -- being nickled and dimed on their pay, being disrespected and treated like children by management, and just not being appreciated -- than to face th uncertainty of leaving and looking for better. There are always two extremes, aren't there? People for whom nothing will ever be good enough, and people who settle for less than they deserve. So, just like a lot of things in life, "perfect" lies in the balance. For me, speaking personally at least, I know where to start and also where to stop in the pursuit. Nothing will ever be perfectly perfect, and a lot of "perfect" involves the acceptance and even the love of imperfection. I love the job I have now and I will never leave. It's not perfect, but it's perfect for me. So too with the love of my life. She's not perfect, but she's perfect for me.
>>
>>77381423
>What was it before?
hypergamous bitchy lying ugly manipulative whores and retarded normoid numale simp cucks crying a river the thread and still is
>>
>>77381407
Write letter to pregabalin
>>
Even if you didn't actually like me it was cruel to actually tell me, you didn't need to do that.
>>
You see this shit going on with Drake?
Compare to you going around calling struggling nerds "pedos" just so you can take their website away.
>>
File: toolpass.jpg (206 KB, 995x1000)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Compare it to the treatment of glowfaggot entertainers you all protect.
>>
File: thegradeofhisdegree.png (133 KB, 756x1128)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Compare it to your treatment, your grooming, of children on the internet.
>>
File: ninjazhanitexts.png (2.17 MB, 1459x1152)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
Compare it to the individuals you'll even *promote* if you think it helps your bottom line.
>>
File: CIAPervert.png (577 KB, 745x496)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
You pedo abetters.
>>
File: NXIVM.png (209 KB, 493x328)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
You lowlifes who falsely accuse others while circling the wagons around actual sex criminals.
>>
File: pv6.png (266 KB, 402x406)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
You pitbulls for elite wealth.
>>
File: pv7(robertplant).png (184 KB, 246x473)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
You born-to-follow evil clowns.
>>
File: pervert.png (79 KB, 185x209)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
If you're ever looking for something better to do than falsely smear nerds on the internet for daring to use websites you find politically inconvenient, just ask *anyone outside of your gang* because *we've all got some really obvious ideas for you*.
>>
File: weinstein.png (1.04 MB, 984x1021)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
[What actually happens instead.]
>>
File: pv9.png (122 KB, 344x213)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6eK-2OQtew
>>
>the posterboy for glowfaggot normie shit is canada's leading statutory rape aficionado

It's too perfect, really.
>>
Now what was that you were saying about mangas or figurines or something?
>>
>>77381407
Do Jews really nibble on baby dicks and made it even part of their religion? Disgusting.
>>
>>77384680
No, I think that's more just the traditional way of helping the blood clot post circumcision.
>>
>>77385316
But can't they just put the spit there with their fingers? Religious people do the strangest things and call it "tradition". Also, don't they know we have showers now so keeping a dick clean is easy nowadays. No need to chop off tissue with tons of nerve endings and live with a dry, insensitive tip, IMHO.
>>
>>77385379
Will that be your excuse for chasing Jews off the internet too or something?
>>
>we don't like letter threads anymore!
kek
Why? What happened?
>>
>>77385832
what's this in response to?
>>
Hhhhhhhhhm hair of the dog communion wine, yis
>>
>"Have you...*places hand on my shoulder*.. an allergy?"
Bro said it with utmost concern. Thank you, grandpa,,,,
>>
>>77385684
Are you taking crazy pills AGAIN?
Some of my favorite comedians are Jewish.
>>
You make me feel special sometimes. Why do you not care most of the time?
>>
>>77386218
Stop projecting. I care too much and it's embarrassing.
>>
one brings the pringles, one brings the sprite, two toned snacking, a freakin good time...
>>
like hungry hippos, chinless, cast from macca's gates (our rumb'ling bellies complain)
>>
Clean up clean up
Everybody do your share
Clean up clean up
Everybody everywhere
>>
game recommendations?
>>
Well you could try getting good at that game that you always ridiculed me for allegedly not being good at
>>
>>77386645
You're not my person. He has rejected me for 4 years and consistently prioritized other women.
>>
You have doritos in the cupboard sweetie
>>
>>77386955
>game recommendations?
Factorio aka cracktorio
Aurora 4x
Oxygen not included
Stationeers
Rule the waves 3

just off the head quick
>>
>>77386955
KCD is pretty comfy.
>>
>>77386955
give me something to work with, what are some games you're already fond of, what are some preferred genres? no good just mud slinging when i don't even know what your most basic preferences are
>>
>>77387263
I see. Someone as anal as you will enjoy the game called: Genital Jousting.
>>
>>77387055
And why don't you get another guy then? Wasting 4 years for nothing? You know you won't be fertile forever, right?
>>
She's just here to troll lonely men because she's a sadistic embittered cunt.
>>
>>77387394
How would you know that tho? Hmmm hmm hmmmmm.?
>>
tf else is she doing then?
>>
L (Columbidae),
I had a dream that I met you again, and this time you actually sought me out. You've gotten quite old in these past 9 years, and it makes me reflect on how much I've decayed as well. Even so, seeing you in the dream made me angry, but your persistence to stick around made me feel better for a little while. It was a nice feeling having you around, but waking up has left me with the old bitterness. A dream is a dream, after all. It has to end, and so too do my pointless feeling that will never be reciprocated. I hope this year will be the year that I never think about you again. I haven't written to you or messaged you, even here, in 4 or so years. I truly hope this will be the last time I have to get this nonsense out of my system.

N (A)
>>
>>77387294
speaking of anal, you're sure stretching for something to criticize someone over when they're trying to help a random stranger on the internet out with game recs you smegma breath
>>
>anon finally tries a little channeling
>gets literary on us
>>
>>77387653
Hmmm. My random insult hit a nerve there huh? Your secret is save with meeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>77387653
How fucking new/autistic are you that you can't take a fucking joke, lad? Lighten up, Jesus.
>>
>>77387378
I didn't waste all of them. I have dated other people to see compatibility for long-term mating. He kept trying to get my hopes up and then crush them when I was between partners, though.
>>
>>77387394
Who are you talking about this time?
>>
>>77387802
Ok, now this story sounds very different and not to your advantage.
So you expect him to commit to you while you get to pick multiple partners? Interesting.
>>
>>77387709
safe*

>>77387746
how fucking gay are you that you can't see i'm also joking with them, and why do you care anyway, niglet
>>
also jokes are typically funny, lel
>>
>>77387887
You want me to get rejected andthen sit there waiting for something that probably won't ever happen? You literally just said I shouldn't wait around. Make up your mind dude
>>
>>77387956
>how fucking gay are you that you can't see i'm also joking with them, and why do you care anyway, niglet
NTA, but Jesus. How fucking gay are YOU that you can't see that Anon sees that you're joking with him joking with you??? Sheesh
>>
When I'm single and waiting on him to maybe change his mind:
>wahh you won't be fertile forever move on
When stop waiting and occasionally at least try with other people:
>wahh you shouldn't date other people why aren't you waiting for him like an abandoned dog 100% of the time

Incel logic
>>
>>77388007
NTA but i have a balloon knot that needs sucking and them lips of yours aint be doin nothin rn
>>
>>77387887
>>77387977
See: >>77388011, was meant to follow my other post.
>>
>>77388007
>NTA, but Jesus.

died god damnit
>>
>>77387977
Who said that you should wait around like a passive faggot? Decide which guy you want and aggressively go after him you cunt!
>>
>>77388024
>i have a balloon knot that needs sucking and them lips of yours aint be doin nothin rn
Hubba hubba!

>>77388036
>died god damnit
Yeah, he did. He died so we can sin and have fun and not have to face the really bad consequences. He was an absolute bro
>>
>>77388111
don't actually suck my balloon knot sorry i don't want this, and i meant that i died with laughter cause of the timing of your post, i wouldn't blaspheme jesus like that...
>>
>>77387956
>with them
>not with him/her
>troon speak
>>77387977
LOOK AT ME GAIZ IM DARIN AROUND LIKE WHORES DO
ur a whore cunt
>>
>>77388127
>sorry i don't want this
Well that's too bad for you and too good for me because you're still getting it

>i meant that i died with laughter cause of the timing of your post
I'll get back to you in about three days
>>
File: BfWoOeRCIAIDFzV.jpg (54 KB, 599x629)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>77388146
they/them is used in situations when a gender is unknown, it's not my fault alt lifestyle lunatics choose to misuse the english language, you know this, cease your shenanigans
>>
>>77388111
Are you of the degenerate toilet smasher kind? Jesus shuld give all you cunts stds so your genitals would evaporate but he wouldn't so mother nature shall do. Your brains already rotten and partly gone.
>>
>>77387701
You're supposed to write letters in the letter thread, meaning you put down initials. All of this other shit, "channeling" included, is just spam. This isn't twitter, nor is it discord, yet retards insist on treating the board as such. The quality of the content produced on a board reflects its community, and the content has increasingly become shit, as has this thread. It's not even cliche at this point in its obnoxiousness, it's just tiresome. Either make proper letters or fuck off. If not, the thread, and board, will continue to decay, and you all will have no one but yourselves to blame for it.
>>
>>77388011
>Dude, like, let me date a trillion guys, man. Maybe I'll, like, settle after a trillion cocks in my disgusting slut mouth. It's, like, all his fault teehee.
do women really
>>
>>77386901
Did you learn that from Barney? <3
>>
>boohoo I miss griefing nerds
>we used to feel so scary and powerful
>we even made one guy kill himself
>it was revenge for ciara even though she didn't even post here
>yo-you're the problem with 4chan ;_;

from a bitch
to someone who cares
channeled by anon
>>
>>77388437
You're complaining about finding raisens in a pile of excrement.
If you want to read something worthwhile, read a book.
>>
Why didn't you wear it? I guess it was delicate but beautiful and symbolic, I thought you would have liked it. I'm working on a similar piece, it won't be so delicate but I hope it will be even more beautiful. Shame you're missing out on my work, you probably wouldn't wear it anyway though
>>
>>77389048
Who are you quoting, idiot? I don't care about some dumb e-whore that got her throat slit for being a slut. The point is that the quality of the thread suffers because you can't follow basic conventions. It's really not that difficult to not be a fucking retard and follow simple, unambiguous instructions. Put letters in the letter thread. How is that confusing? We already have faggots, trannies, and now women infesting the board with their garbage threads, and absolutle fucking buffoons like you choose to lessen the quality of board even more. It's obnoxious.

>>77389063
No, I'm complaining about the fact that people can't put in a minimum level of effort required to make a quality post and instead choose litter the thread with twitter-tier missives that make no fucking sense and have even less value than the refuse you see strewn across highway medians. I've been posting since 2006, and I can honestly you people are fucking horrible content-creators. You can't even troll correctly.
>>
>>77389292
you're a deranged creepy insane person and they are scared of you
>>
>>77388063
I have been super aggressive, but he keeps saying he's "not ready for a relationship" and then only considering women other than me.
>>
>>77389292
I wanted to wear your masterfully crafted cage but I couldn't get it in, even in a flaccid state. :3
>>
>>77389371
So, you are clearly too ugly for him so move on?
>>
>>77389351
It says right there in the post that anon, the channeller, is quoting some bitch. I mean they basically did what you're asking and you're still here crying about it.
>>
Actual lack of reading comprehension. I didn't date a trillion guys, nor did I want to have to date other guys. AGAIN he rejected REPEATEDLY.
>>77388517
>>
>>77389392
Yeah, I suspected he was lying to me about how attractive he found me.
>>
>>77389436
"Not ready for a relationship" AND "he's pursuing other chicks" wasn't enough of a clue? Maybe he didn't want you due to you being a bit slow upstairs, no offense.
>>
>>77389351
You Sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.
>>
Why did you call me a stalker in the other letter thread? If it was for me, i don't consider what I did to be stalking.
>>
File: ylpl39czodo5xulkn1t3.jpg (29 KB, 442x448)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>77389397
No, he replied to me in a pussified passive-aggressive way and referenced some strawman bullshit I never mentioned nor particularly care about. "Channeling" is not writing a fucking letter.

>>77389478
Oldfag detected.
>>
>>77389366
Everything else was fine
>>
>>77389467
Love can blind people to sad truths.
>>
File: whoopsie.gif (93 KB, 500x281)
93 KB
93 KB GIF
>>77389351
>"You can't even troll correctly."
>Says the bitch who got trolled and is mad about it
>>
>>77389676
Sure, but come one! Don't you have any friends to help you out to not embarrass yourself like that?
I know rejection is tough but being in a relationship where both aren't madly in love like two little retards is just sad and not worth crying over.
Never settle for someone who isn't real. Not worth the trauma when it ends.
>>
>>77389790
>Never settle for someone who isn't real. Not worth the trauma when it ends.
Spoken from experience, sounds like.
>>
Found my sign. That's really it? Interesting. And just like the dream
>>
Now how in the fuck am I supposed to win a girl like THAT? I've got no chance. No chance
Toughest battles eh dude
>>
>>77381407
i need anon's opinion on how much of a waste of human life i truly am, in school and highschool, i did nothing but beat up countless degenerates and somehow passed, today i can't get a job even if my life depends on it nor make any money, i been longing to be independent and self-made and finally change my life for the better but without any money i can't and i been considerating ending my worthless existance by killing myself already
>>
I suppose I can't just pull the old drop a magnum condom from your pocket while pulling out your wallet trick except with my largest portfolio
Hmmm
Clear sign, no instruction manual
Amazing
>>
>>77390017
Anon, please don't derive your sense of self-worth from the opinions of others. That road will lead you astray.
>>
>>77389657
>nor particularly
>>
>>77390068
i say this because i did school, one of the worse shitty schools that could exist, i even beat up lots of degenerates, only to still be unemployed to this very day because i been ghosted in countless interviews with absolute no responses at all, i never wanted to wageslave but i wanted to be financially stable, today i'm fucking 29 and i still can't sustain myself for shit and that makes me suicidal
>>
File: Picrel.png (217 KB, 600x600)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
I wonder what fun things you will do on all the sunny days you have coming up. I also wonder when I will stop missing and thinking of you. You really messed me up ;_; still love you tho.
>>
>>77391045
i STILL LOVEEE YOUUU MY LOOOOVE

nobody cares and she or he already forgot about your pathetic ass

also go post those normie problems in adv please
>>
The thorny rose will kill to make herself more beautiful
>>
HELL IS FOR-FUCKING-EVER
>>
You have to wake up every day and ask yourself -
-- Am I on the side of propaganda?
Or Am I on the side of progress?
>>
Some people play really weird, violent games. Cool.
Beautiful. Yeah, that's colorful.
Add a lava lamp
>>
Some people learn the truth to take advantage of it don't you read
F A I R Y T A L E S
>>
>>77391831
Stfu, I'll post anywhere I want to. This is a letter thread, bitch.
>>
>>77392583
YEAH TELL ME ABOUT YOU ABSOLUTELY PSYCHOTIC PIECE OF SHIT WITH DELUSIONS OF BEING SOME KIND OF APOCALYPTIC SEER
>>
File: 1691340427993639.jpg (111 KB, 933x952)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
LISTEN CLOSELY BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE ON THE ENTIRE PLANET HAS TRIED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU, YOU INSANE FAGGOT BITCH, LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES:
-- YOUR PERSONAL INTERPRETATIONS OF SCRIPTURE ARE JUST THAT
-- EVERYONE CAN TELL WHEN YOU'RE EXPRESSING FALSE CERTAINTY
-- EXPRESSING FALSE CERTAINTY IS CALLED BEING A FUCKING LIAR
-- EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU LIE ABOUT YOUR SADISTIC ETERNAL TORTURE DELUSIONS/VISIONS
-- EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU DO THAT BECAUSE YOU WANT ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU TO BE ETERNALLY TORTURED

NO YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY SUPPORT IT FROM SCRIPTURE. IT IS TRANSPARENTLY *WISHFUL THINKING*, ON YOUR PART, THAT PEOPLE WILL BE *TORTURED FOR SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU*

GET ON MEDS YOU FUCKING INSANE BITCH AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKED UP EVIL BEHAVIOR IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED ABOUT ETERNAL DAMNATION

YOU ARE LITERALLY RETARDED. I SHOULD BE GIVING YOU BOTH PHILOSOPHICAL AND SPIRITUAL POINTERS. YOU ARE LITERALLY INFERIOR TO ME, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THIS VERY SCENARIO.

FUCK OFF INSANE BITCH
FUCK OFF INSANE BITCH
FUCK OFF INSANE BITCH
>>
YOU LITERALLY CAN'T GET TO SQUARE ONE OF NOT BEING A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE ASPIRING QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE FUCKTARDED EGOIST; YOU'RE NOT EVEN REMOTELY A LITTLE BIT OF A CHRISTIAN, ACTUALLY, DUMBASS. NOT EVEN SQUARE ONE, AND IT'S BEEN *SPELLED OUT FOR YOU COUNTLESS TIMES INCLUDING, VERY LUCIDLY, IN THE BIBLE ITSELF*. WHY DON'T YOU *GROW YOUR STUPID ASS UP* AND MAKE THE *BAREST ATTEMPT TO STOP BEING A COMPLETELY SELF-CENTERED PIECE OF DESTRUCTIVE SHIT TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU* BEFORE GOD DECIDES TO ~GIVE YOU OVER~ TO *YOUR* PRIDE AND BLINDNESS. YOU FAGGOT FUCKING RETARD.
>>
Wow, you really showed how crazy that other person is.
>>
>>77393414
YEAH I CAN TYPE HATEFUL GARBAGE IN ALL CAPS TOO, THOUGH I CERTAINLY CAN'T TOP *YOU'LL BE TORTURED FOREVER AND EVER IF YOU DON'T STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE*
>>
Hey is it not neat that both of their names start with the letter A and are five letters long? Their names even mean the same thing. The initials match, too.

Damn. I am, like, twice her weight and thrice her age. Think she would go for me this year?
>>
>oh I think I'll try this new game off steam
>"BUT HAVE YOU TRULY CONSIDERED SCREAMING IN AGONY FOREVER AND EVER KNOWING THE SUFFERING WILL NEVER END"
>>
LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU NUTJOB, YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST GO AROUND SCOWLING AT PEOPLE AND BEING ALL LIKE "BOO!"
LIKE JUST SLASH THEIR TIRES OR SOMETHING
>>
JUST KEY SOME SHIT INTO THEIR CARS "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U TALK BACK TO THE PRIESTESS OF YAHWEH"
>>
FYI WHEN YOU'RE JUST BLATANTLY LIKE "FUCK BEING FAIR, I'M *ME*" AND YOUR ENTIRE INNER WORLD IS ABOUT GETTING YOUR WAY EVEN THOUGH THERE'S OBVIOUSLY NO REASON YOU SHOULD GET YOUR STUPID ASS WAY OVER ANYONE ELSE'S STUPID ASS WAY, THAT'S CALLED THINKING YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER PEOPLE, IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO AN OBJECTIVE DEFINITION OF EVIL, AND EVERYONE CAN TELL
>>
Anyway, where is it Kendrick? Come on now, it's starting to seem like something's up.
>>
Spirit, pffftt. Please bro
I am NOT repeating a cycle
I am j-j .. just perfecting and refining the energy and lesson .. ... ....
>>
YOU KNOW KENDRICK YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT THEN IF YOU FUCK UP THE END GAME IT CAN ALL SLIP FROM YOUR GRASP JUST LIKE THAT LEAVING YOU IN A VERY DARK AND LONELY PLACE I JUST HOPE YOU DON'T REGRET NOT COMING OUT WITH A RESPONSE TRACK IN A TIMELY MANNER
YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU LIVE WITH IT FOR ETERNITY KENDRICK
>>
>>77393885
I did NG+ just to come back and be a smartass. I'll let you know in a few decades if it was worth it.
>>
Repetition is alchemizing
>>
>>77393918
Make sure you buy Bitcoin early next go around
Unless you're, you know, using the gift for meaningful spiritual development rather than the pursuit of earthly pleasures like you should be doing
>>
I am completely done living in this twilight zone opposite day bizarro world where *I'm* supposed to be the one who doesn't know right from wrong.
>>
Objectively, I'm like a freakin' saint compared to some of these people. No one can honestly say otherwise, and it's not because I'm so great either. Anyone who doesn't proactively make life worse deserves a palace in the highest heaven compared to some of these people.
>>
Wait wait I mean

*GETS OUT DEAD CHICKEN AND HANG DRUM*
>AAAAHHHHHHH WAAAAH AAAHHHH WAHHHH
>THE SPIRITS ARE TELLING ME THAT THE HIGHEST HEAVENS ARE RESERVED FOR THOSE WHO AGREE WITH ME
>AS GODS SPOKESPERSON ON EARTH IT IS NOW MY DIVINE DUTY TO MAKE YOU THINK I'M COOL
>GOES INTO ECSTATIC SEIZURE
>>
>>77393966
No I mean I'm pretty sure I just specced into whatever helps me be a smartass.
>>
>>77393974
Morality is objective and therefore we all will have times in which our views don't align with the already flawed system we live in. Maybe you're just having a bad day. Also morality as merit based is impossible to distinguish
>>
>>77394224
Morality is based in the fundamentally equality of each person's qualitative experience, i.e. being fair.
It is a tragedy that anyone needs this explained.
>>
>>77394381
So you're saying because each person has a different experience of what fairness is then it's subjective? Or subjective sometimes?
>>
How did it come to be, by the way, that the mods here suck such insane amounts of cock? Am I in the clear if I only got up to one booster?
>>
>>77394407
Anon, honestly this is kindergarten level shit and the fundamental basis of literally any moral system. You will find no heady philosophy to contradict it. We live in the same universe together where your feelings are fundamentally no more important than mine and vice versa. That is morality.
>>
Solipsism, conversely, is perhaps the root of all evil. It is certainly a key ingredient in paranoid and/or maniacal delusions.
>>
>>77394408
Which booster did you get? And I think the mods are most likely algorithms written by aspiring intelligence agents
>>
Dear R9K,

might get a promotion soon. Not because I'm good at my job, I just show up every day and stay late. Being autistic has finally paid off. I still don't talk to anyone, gonna be weird bossing them around. Dinner was chicken and rice, I desperately want some new dish but I can't find time to make something new. I also haven't been writing so much lately, been super busy. Don't know how I end up with so much to do. Hope you guys are doing good

Anon
>>
>>77394422
Okay so objective then good.
>>
>>77394439
How else would people justify their good deeds?
>>
>>77394459
Objectivity is fairness -- regarding yourself and others as peer level objects in a universe which objectively exists. We're actually born with the capacity to develop this understanding and often regard the difference between children and adults as a matter of who can apply it evenly.
>>
>>77394471
By understanding what it's like for others to suffer and to want to prevent their suffering just as you would want to prevent your own.
>>
You know, as opposed to following people around and making sure they don't experience joy without your advance permission.
>>
>>77394501
Apply it evenly? A daunting task. I think we are born moral and lose it overtime but that's splitting hairs. It's amazing how empathy can be so powerful or lack of, best of luck with your situation and don't forget every human makes mistakes. Cheers
>>
I don't want to hear aspersions about empathy from those who invade others' privacy.
>>
(Or whatever you would call it if someone skulked behind you, hiding in the bushes, whenever you walked down a dark street.)
>>
>>77394552
Like they'd ever cop to it no pun intended. >Their empathy is just more complex and displaced so they "deserve" to use it their epxert judgment because after all no one empathy like they do...
Sound familiar?
>>
you will never see this
why are you a stranger to me after all that
my mind's been destroyed
>>
>>77394381
you don't understand what morality is. if morality were about equality in fairness to people then pedophiles, rapists and murderers would be included in that. i'm not even sure how you reached this conclusion if i'm being honest because it's so far beyond making any kind of logical sense, a standard dictionary definition would be more useful in quantifying and describing what morality is.
>>
>>77394422
why are you veering off now into bullshit about respecting feelings? is morality now about unconditionally respecting people's tender nerves and catering to their sensitivity? morality doesn't give a shit about your feelings - or mine for that matter. i'd be really curious to know what philosophers you're referencing or where you got any of this shit from because you seem to be speaking with a lot of authority on a concept you don't even really seem to understand.
>>
>>77389718
Berating someone for being retarded is rational behavior, and the "umad=trolled" shit stopped being cute a decade ago. There's nothing clever about about being an idiot nor is there any sense in shitting where you eat, especially if you do so artlessly. Figure it out, dipshit. It's seriously not difficult.
>>
>>77394422
>We live in the same universe together where your feelings are fundamentally no more important than mine and vice versa. That is morality.

This shit is pure sophistry
>>
The reason your exes didn't trust you is how easily manipulated you are. If I hadn't trusted you so much you'd still be around.
>>
i would argue that morality does have a relation to the feelings of individuals since the whole reason we deem certain actions and transgressions against others as more egregious than otherwise is the severity of the behavior and both the perceived and measurable damage done to the victim as the gauge for how punishment is decided, emotional distress is included among those criteria. on that topic, if morality is a strictly egalitarian based method of parsing fairness and judgment to people based on their individual experience, where do you then find the threshold for where something goes too far or is not enough? i would again argue that murder is an acceptable response against a pedophile raping a child, the action and reaction are not commensurate with one another but by removing the transgressor from our shared lived experience in the conscious world and therefore stopping him or her from committing further molestations we've potentially saved a number of other children from being raped. i think the whole thing is poorly thought out and yes sophistry is a good word for it. at any rate morality and virtue are definitely objective, human beings are not.
>>
R-
You deserved better. I'm sorry.
>>
Yes I did. You won't find any better
>>
>>77395084
it has nothing to do with morality. you can disrespect people's feelings. you are free to be an asshole. but please don't complain when nobody likes you and you don't have any friends.
>>
>>77395634
Sorry, that was meant for another R. You aren't him.
>>
>>77395677
I am him desu
>>
>>77395700
Why do you think that? You're just trolling.
>>
>>77395719
You don't need to ask you already know why
>>
>>77395733
No, I don't. I can tell you aren't him.
>>
>>77395749
How can you tell desu
>>
>>77395772
Because I doubt he would be here rn and you said "you won't find better" and he wouldn't say that because he knows I don't want anyone else and never did.
>>
>>77395799
You aren't convinced of that yourself how do you expect anyone else to believe it
>>
I wish I had a favourite person right now to send essays of my love and/or possibly half written piano music
>>
>>77381407
all trannies m2f and f2m are frankensteins monstrosities without the super strength and other advantages
>>
Some people know how to work a room. 'S all it comes down to
>>
>>77396555
You can work my bedroom anytime babe
>>
When do I start getting 4chan loyalty points?
>>
>>77381407
Shothole hell
the modern toilet's retardation and expectations went through the roof now the roof needs fixing but the tradcucks who enable hags and whores and golddigging betabuxx seeking holes can only make things worse and the holes can't nothing because they can only talk but no do
Shithole hell disabler
>>
>>77395094
Wow you're still seething hours later too
>>
i'm not going to be honest anymore
i learned something
the only way to be liked is by lying
so i guess i'll go back to lying.
>>
Had a dream I was banished to like the fucking shadow realms or something but it was one of those endless backrooms that are all empty and the corridors between rooms are pitch black and you get the sense there are monsters lurking but you never actually see them which only makes it more frightening.

It was terrifying. Not so much because I was banished there and stuck forever, but because my family was with me and I couldn't help them. Some people might not understand the weight of that responsibility, and it's hard to put into words. To suffer yourself is one thing, but for those under your care to suffer while you can offer them no remedy is much worse.

Guess my conscience needs cleared or something idk
>>
File: 00014-2724022703.jpg (46 KB, 450x735)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>77396999
I cannot believe you got nines off of such a terribad life plan idea, but if that's what universe has in store for you then hey go get after it I guess
>>
>>77397093
LMAO it's a sign
but yeah, desu, i don't think it's a bad plan.
i've tried both, i used to lie incessantly and be beyond fake just for people to like me, and it worked.
i got sick of that and tried being myself, but i'm shit. i'm a robot who manages to be boring and annoying at the same time, i'm literally disgusted with myself and how awful i am.
the only time i was ever happy was when i lied
>>
>>77394699
>>77395056
>>77395084
>>77395118

I think it's funny that literally the foundation of all philosophy and ethics makes you all so angry. It's funny but it's also terrifying and pathetic.
Read a fucking book tbph kek. This is really somewhat revealing.
>>
Seriously you might as well just be like
>we're all retarded by the way
like I'm not even joking, since you want to be rude about it.
>>
>>77397274
You're always rude as well, Intel Community schizo Anon. They're not doing anything you haven't done yourself on many occasions.
>>
>>77395493
You started off good and then you let the actual sophists coax you onto your bandwagon.
Your thoughts here otherwise form the basis for liberal western society. The overt basis.
>>
>>77397295
No, I may be rude but at least I care enough about being right to avoid denigrating good, foundational ideas just because they aren't being presented to me by some corrupt pig.
>>
By the way, a corollary to the belief others should be treated the way you wish to be treated is that you, at least in the abstract, wish to be treated the way others are treated.
Unless you think you're special. Unless you think you're in a different caste or of a higher birth or have been supernaturally appointed.
>>
(So that's your cue to explain why you think you're special, in a different caste, of a higher birth, and supernaturally appointed, i.e. why you're exempt from simple principles the rest of us learned as children.)
>>
I WANT SOMEONE TO REWRITE MY SOUL
>>
can you go even one post without passive aggressive bs directed at me? are you that obsessed?
>>
you are the world's cuntiest bitch :3
>>
>>77397295
Also, don't call me that. It's not true, and I want neither the status nor the embarrassment.
>>
i really wish i was special
>>
i wish someone would slap me around
i deserve it
>>
File: 1692930775855630.jpg (482 KB, 1920x2560)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>77397568
>Also, don't call me that. It's not true, and I want neither the status nor the embarrassment.
Fair enough. You won't hear it from me again.
>>
i crave being abused
at least i'd know i existed if i was being hurt by someone
i want to exist i want to be someone's pawn i want to matter i want to be important i want to live i want to be happy i want to
>>
what happens when i'm older
i'll be disgusting and subhuman and unvaluable no one will want anything to do with me im nauseating i want to be someone else
>>
and here I just want to pitty pat someone's butt cheeks and make them feel cuddled
>>
i hate you because you hate me
but if you liked me i'd like you too
>>
actually, even if you hate me
i like you.
>>
i was never taught how to act like a person
>>
i'm sorry. no one ever told me what to do. no one told me.
>>
not gonna take the bait just so she can point and laugh while her boyfriend cuts my ears off or something
>>
>>77397542
Don't flatter yourself. It's not me, it's another of my imposters.
I still think about you a couple times a month.
>>
Retarded parasocial glowies are my only friends. I need to get real friends. Fuck glowies.
>>
That's pretty rich when the glowies are responsible for isolating people and making the world so that everyone has to deal with their fucktarded "community leadership" to participate in society
>>
Someone can't even make a discord server without glowfaggots virtually *putting a hit out on him*, and that's not some huge exaggeration either
>>
>>77398820
Cool. So are you saying that you don't like cheese pizza anymore? Too bad but we need to move the merch or deal with the mercs. Who knows. Maybe you'll end up in these hilarious drone videos like the one where the downed soldier catches a grenade with his balls before getting cut into ribbons. Maybe you'll become famous!
>>
>>77398779
Fuck glowies? We've destroyed your reputation in all communities that you might be interested in so good luck finding non-glowing friends. It started so well, what happened?
>>
>>77399054
If you keep talking like that, someone is eventually going to fuck you up real bad, and no one anywhere will care.
>>
I know it must be frustrating, though, to think you're supposed to be the special one, yet you stagnate while people like me continue to intellectually develop throughout our whole lives. You didn't start well at all. Very little potential from the outset to grow into anything respectable or pleasing to the lord.
>>
File: planch.jpg (233 KB, 1200x1200)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Back to the planchette. Felt the urge to excorcize the spent ectoplasm of a spirited writing session. Was productive enough that I'm ready to give up the pinocchian magic and act more angelic. At least that's how I actively imagine it.Might be wiser to cloak myself with integrity again and brave the elements.

Also forget trepanation, tapping the subconscious is where its at. Especially now that chemical lobotomies are off the table and dreaming has morphed into a mirror maze. Might even need a red journal of my own with some more practice.
>>
File: GC9xaF4XUAADdqY.jpg (151 KB, 725x804)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Anyway, now that the real comedy team is here to deliver the content you've all been waiting for, I'll see you champions later!
>>
>>77396604
New management scrapped that along with the gold membership. I'm just quiet quitting since I only got three more years till I can retire and live off some vintage memes.
>>
you're all nuts and so are (you)
>>
>>77399227
No, NOW! I want to be entertained NOW!
Please? :3
>>
>>77399169
But why? Real glowies have bigger fish to fry. You low-lifes have to pretend that "people are out to get meeeee". Seriously. It's all about power and money and you don't possess any of it so you can revel in your own insignificance. This might sound like a put down but it isn't one, actually.
>>
Wow. Boozing makes me smell really bad the next day. Another reason to vape weed on occasion.
>>
File: 1395090970151.gif (128 KB, 324x199)
128 KB
128 KB GIF
>>77397361
>>77397381
In upside down world my long stick was drawn through sordid sortition and I was preternaturally appointed by a phallomancer.
>>
>>77399082
What the hell did I do? Do you hate your law abiding citizens? Do you hate people that want to improve their surroundings? Honestly, the nerve of you people. It pisses me off.
>>
>>77399497
Not sure what triggered the war mongerers this time but you seem to have done something to really puss them off. Just.... don't fry Boing for a while until things get back to normal.
>>
>>77399516
Omg, auto-correct, I fucking hate you!
>>
>>77399311
It shames me to say it but I'm no longer the nutter I used to be now that I've sobered up and stopped resisting integrating. I can still clang and toss a mean word salad, but sadly gonna have to retire the schizo epithet.
>>
No harm in being a little facetious is there?
>>
>>77399600
>resisting integrating
Is this double speak for being a tranny?
>>
>>77399600
What was your drug of choice, buddy? Salvia Divinorum?
>>
i think its so funny how dumb that guy was btw
you were smart not to trust him, he can't go 5 seconds without spilling secrets and trying to sabotage you
it's a good thing you lied to him lmao
i'm on your side so you don't really have to worry
>>
File: 1641955867254.jpg (189 KB, 648x561)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>77399702
Dionysian delight.
>>
>>77399825
Kudos. This is good shit. It is at least above average in quality for a 4chong post. Please continue, esteemed colleague.
>>
>>77399657
More shadow work, though I can rock a mean dress when I have to.
>>
>>77399825
this is a fucking never ending nightmare, just stop this shit
>>
The never-ending nightmare is being an innocent person who had his citizenship hijacked and destroyed by a gang of subhuman monsters.
>>
i wake up depressed and suicidal again, all because i can't sustain myself nor i ever had a job
>>
>>77399951
I used to feel really good on booze, especially on the first few drinks of the night but now it's lame and uneuphoric.
It's funny that since I had the long talk on the bench a few days ago, I kind of crave talking to people now. I'm in the process of limiting my personal screen time on my home PC to get the head free for less stimulating but still good things irl. I think sitting on a bench surrounded by nature while reading a good book in peace is the next best thing to do after molesting a willing and attractive partner. This reminds me that one of my life-goals is to regularly snuggle-read with my partner. Are there dog breeds that are extra snuggly? I like Border Collies but they are not very chill so probably not a good choice for a snuggle-dog.
>>
>>77400062
If your feeble mind can't read shit on the internet without freaking out: go outside into the woods and sit your ass down and listen to the songs of the animals.
>>
Just want to smoke, game, chill, fuck, and work on my own projects. Walk away. Leave it all behind for a while.
>>
>>77396999
Not true. Its just never been easier to lie. Think abouut it, thats mans biggest issue. We all lie everyday. It is a survival mechanism at this point, why? Fear. Lies delude us into taking risks we normally wouldnt or take out of self preservation, this is a problem because as we all know fear is a hinderance, but it can be one of the most important emotions when it is actually needed, a moment of truth if you will when fear saves you from a lie that would have been the last mistake you made. Now reaaddyy.. it doesnt matter though, it doesn't, there will come a day where what we were born with created with or from from wherever going wherever, despite it all your fear will come true. There is nothing to be afraid of it is unavoidabl , deep down I know fear is a lie as well, all vanity. Don't think others to be all pure and righteous. There is a reason evil is an industry. Do not judge them, but don't fear their judgment. Cast out your worries, the truth speaks for itself when lies and fear are cast out
>>
File: comfy.jpg (344 KB, 1280x720)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>77400154
Yeah, last time I drank a few months ago it felt like more like being half asleep. I know what you mean about craving a good conversation. I think that's why we read. At least I always viewed it as entering into a conversation with and sharing the innermost thoughts with ghosts of the past.

Been homebound myself the past few years to the point soaking in the sun and getting a good breeze with a book in hand would be quite the experience. Haven't had a dog for a while so I'm not too sure. Hated being woken up hungover at the time, but it was nice to have to leave the house and take in the scenery.
>>
>>77400341
Just limit what nights and how much. Moderation never hurt anyone. Just enjoy that shit
>>
>>77400341
I know it's corny but my best friends are authors and their books. I think I'm getting frustrated by the low quality content on social media and I'm considering cutting down my social media consumption by a lot and read more texts that took at least three revisions to avoid wasting my time on drivel. I hope there will be an AI assistant like in the movie "Her", that can give me a personalized internet digest so I can enjoy the good content without having to suffer through bad/low quality content.
>>
Also if you were wondering, things go very deep, it's a very complex by design power structure, and just becasue it may seem like someone has an advantage especially in oposition it may indicate the opposite. Don't underestimate qualites like common sense and good will
>>
>>77400209
Do you have a pussy or a bussy?
>>
>>77400503
Shalom selah
>>
>>77400526
No beheadings, alright?

Also, will AGI be a thing? If yes, when?
>>
>>77400496
>common sense and good will

Something tells me I'd have an easier time believing in sasquatch and the chupacabra. Then again I am hopelessly gullible and an incidental optimist.
>>
>>77398820
>Someone can't even make a discord server without glowfaggots virtually *putting a hit out on him*, and that's not some huge exaggeration either
I'm sorry for inciting chaos in your servers and for running the smear campaigns.
>>
>>77395825
ignore it, there's a resident troll that fucks with people here
>>
+10 to any anon who mocks them hard enough to get banned for it though.
>>
>>77400691
I'm pretty sure you're not really sorry. That was some henious shit, ngl. The victims ability to just go on living is indeed remarkable. Looks like the coming log updates will be much more interesting in the coming months. This current subject is remarkable. A fascinating subject that will teach us more about the secrets of the human race.
>>
>>77400916
fucks with people how?
>>
I've fallen for you and into despair
Where is the bottom, I do not know where
The light of the sun shadowed by your wall
Here near the bottom, there's no light at all

Down here as I fall in this deep dark pit
The only lights here, by you can be lit
Will we exit together or stumble around
Will it be by me where your light is found?

And now as I pray down here in the dark
Will you sing to me your angelic hark
Will you then pull me back into your light
Or as you get close, leave me in the night

You push me away and then hold me close
In order to live I must have that dose
Each moment in doubt my heart ever rips
And for all this pain we've not touched our lips

This is from something I wrote after expecting a break up from a well developing situation. Found out last night I was right. Woe is me. Wish I could have shared it with her when the time was right. But oh well.
>>
>>77401000
Do you get called "fag" a lot irl?
>>
I'm trying out to read my book before bedtime with a head lamp in its red mode. It's not even 10 pm and I'm ready to sleep soon. This is good. I may be able to cure my sleep issues after all.
>>
i keep looking at the pictures of you that your dad took. i think i can accept anything that happens as long as you are happy.
>>
>>77401120
>Do you get called "fag" a lot irl?
how did you know?
>>
Hey kids, wanna see a magic trick?
>>
File: 1424489057834.gif (144 KB, 126x126)
144 KB
144 KB GIF
>>77402327
Whadddya think?
>>
if i wouldn't have been born everything would have been perfect, I wouldn't have had to live this pathetic life and everyone would be better without me
>>
FIFTY BILLION BLACK PEOPLE DIED FOR YOUR SINS
>>
>>77403362
We need to sin harder because there's still more of them to go. Sin to win.
>>
>>77388437
Ermm guysh the letter thread is for posting letters only okay. I dont want you fricking guys not posting anything but letters okay guysh use the boards properly or we will take them away.
I bet you got put in a lot of lockers growing up.
>>
You know

I used to have pirated cable

It was a different mindset for watching television

Porn used to be on channel 28. Channel 28 would later become the Disney Channel. Now it is on channel 131 or someshit like that.
>>
nothing about poison, darkness, eyes, ink, and aposematism or anything
>>
>>77404199
No, I got in fights and people figured out I wasn't an easy target. That said, there's nothing to be smug about when you're filling up the thread, and by extension the board, with the mental equivalent of sewer sludge. Fags, femoids, and trannies already ruin the board enough.
>>
DOES SHE SUCK DICKS

NO?

WHAT IS SHE

GAY

LIKE A DYKE OR SOMETHING

DOES SHE MUNCH ON CARPETS DAILY

IS THAT IT
>>
"you knew what i was when you picked me up". it's a very cynical parable: the boy is an idiot for trusting the snake and so he reaps what he sows, the snake is blameless for it was simply acting within its nature. i always wondered, why do we judge the boy and not the snake? why the assumption that nature is inherent and that the snake simply HAD to bite him?
guess i ended up answering my own question because you gave me a chance and put some faith in me when no one else was willing to and all i did was show you why everyone else was so reticent. maybe that makes you an idiot, but i don't think so, i think the boy in the parable is beautiful BECAUSE he knew what the snake was - he was aware of the risks and yet he chose to be compassionate anyway. i wish i didn't prove the cynics right, i wish i could've rewarded you for being the beautiful person you are, but i guess nature really is inherent because i couldn't fucking help but bite you
rambling aside, i just want to say i'm sorry, and i'm even more sorry i'm posting this where you'll never see it instead of saying it to your face
>>
the format of this thread is retarded

nobody cares about you writing a letter to another person that we don't know

JUST SAY WHAT YOU FEEL WITHOUT THE LETTER SHIT
>>
why exactly do you still come here to read this thread if you don't love me the same? is there someone else?
this isn't what I ever wanted
>>
>>77405282
I also wonder this about someone.
When I first was getting to know him, I came here and typed a letter saying I was falling in love. I was so happy then. I don't know if he used 4chan at the time so it was more just venting and now I come here when I miss him. I'd rather just say things here than bother him because it is quite often but people can be mean here so I'm leaving.
>>
i am sorry and apologize for what i have done
>>
>>77404987
You should apologize to them. That alone would make you different from the snake.
>>
i lived for 36 years without any problems for you all, why can't i go back to that?
>>
>>77405868
what did you do, can you apologize in a message instead of here?
>>
>>77404987
Stop being a snake for a second and send him this in an email.
So, did I get this right? You're into chicks and an idiot boy fell in love with you and you did something henious?
What did you do, anon?
>>
>>77406027
What do you mean? Problems for you all? Are YOU the reason for all my problems?!?! Not gonna lie, I knew it!
>>
>>77406490
>So, did I get this right? You're into chicks and an idiot boy fell in love with you and you did something henious?
no it was a biological female
>What did you do, anon?
i just ghosted her (she wanted to talk to boys with avoidant personality disorder, i have that. disorder, i'd say what did she expect but i already went through that)
>>
>>77404987
If this is about a boy that believed in your startup when no-one was besides your friends, you should know that this boy was indeed an idiot with an even more dumb heart that causes him endless suffering.
I accept your apology and tell no-one that I'm sorry that I didn't respond to his email reaching out to me. I had it on my to-do list while my brain wasn't in a state to properly answer him and later I was too embarrassed to answer the email with that much of a delay and I ended up doing nothing besides feeling really shitty for doing that.
>>
>>77406591
Oh no. You avoided her? But don't people with that disorder want connection but are too shy to get a partner?
>>
Why do you think I am so evil and post about me all the time. I have not talked to you in years.
>>
So really, can someone please explain to me why Japanese creators are such galaxy brain freaks? What does it mean and how are they doing that?
>>
>>77405627
I feel the same way about her, and I had no idea she still came here to read this shit
I genuinely wish I had someone who felt the way you feel about him
but at the end of the day I don't think I'd ever truly be worth that to anyone
>>
>>77406630
yes, but we also believe that we're inherently unworthy/incapable of getting partners and when we encounter people who challenge that worldview we ghost them because being challenged is hard and scary
it's essentially just a disorder that makes you a permanent manchild which is why we're so convinced we're unworthy of love (we actually are)
>>
e.g. Why is Elden Ring like a GPT6 acid trip trained on western philosophy and all the most schizo notions of its prehistory? They've even got shit in there like burning corpses for gold, relating it to burning termites -- are they suggesting that burning termite mounds to look for gold were the beginnings of metallurgy, and also does "corpse wax" in the game have anything to do with it? And then is it all related to the evolution of human intelligence somehow? Does FromSoft have special knowledge that we're a mining colony and Earth biology is artificial intelligence, but developing it is akin to developing the metal tools used for mining? And don't get me started on glintstone shit, because I don't know!
I can't fully make sense of it all because I'm not some kind of freakin literary genius! So why are they?
>>
>>77406850
That's why you never bomb a country twice.
>>
why am I here?
none of this feels real
why have things ended up like this
>>
You will never find better than me.
>>
thanks for that
I never claimed I would
>>
and you will never understand what love is until you love yourself, and learn to trust
>>
i knew trust. you taught me how to forget.
>>
>>77407208
initial? you don't sound like you're my person
unless you're the resident troll (OP?)
>>
i am your person. i am not your person. i am everyone. i am no one. i know your damage. i know your strength.
>>
She found better than me. I mean, I'm pretty fucking good, but the guy she left me for is admittedly better for her than me. Them are just facts. Saying something like "you'll never find better than me" is probably not only cope but really speaks to a low sense of self worth that you're trying to pump up with a bike tire pump. Just let that shit go brother
>>
The pain of knowing you don't have any feelings for me anymore just doesn't go away. I wish this emptiness would go away
I wish we had trust and love for more than just superficial shit
>>
>>77407244
yeah no definitely not, fuck off
>>
>>77407259
Drop that shitter and get with a real man who posts anime girls on 4chan and will cherish you and return your love
>>
where is that person? the one that would always understand and for whom I'd do the same?
when you truly love someone, no amount of distance and time would get between you if you know youll eventually be together.
maybe youre already here. im sorry for hurting you
>>
>>77407278
I'm a guy
modern anime is for brainlets who love fanservice
>>
>>77407245
That shit is unbearably painful. Seeing your girl fall for another man is torture.
>>
>>77407298
Wasn't talking to you, but about you
>>
>>77407310
>p-pick me I post waifus and would cherish!
no comment bruv
enjoy being pathetic
>>
>>77407307
Yeah that is why you just devalue her into oblivion. Nothing of value lost, fuck her. It's like the bike pump cope except the inverse -- you're slashing her tires rather than gassing yours. A coin has two sides
>>
>>77407339
Jokes on you because eventually I will be picked and you'll still be here posting
>>
>>77407353
yeah all you need to do is beg harder lool
>>
>>77407343
nta but what will this do?
she wanted to devalue me and ruined things more than I initially did
then I did the same back and it hurt both of us more.
what's the point?
it'll never be the same, that excitement and love will never return.
>>
File: EnUC_kbVQAERuEJ.png (239 KB, 760x426)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>77407374
I'm giving it all I got already!
>>
>>77407287
It's ok. It was interesting to see how I deal with getting rejected by you. I handled it way worse that I thought. Way, way worse, lol.
>>
>>77407390
>nta but what will this do?
It won't do anything good. I was being sarcastic lol. Devaluing is not a good strategy.

>it'll never be the same, that excitement and love will never return.
She's just a girl, Anon. There are many more out there. You have to move on.
>>
>>77407413
who are you? I haven't rejected anyone right now, but I have been rejected recently.
likely not your person
>>77407421
>she's just a girl
isn't that just it? you wish they were more than just another girl
>>
N

I still don't want to think you come here. I don't know of you do, and historically I've been wrong to suspect people more often than not. My friends say you in particular probably don't, even when my paranoia acts up.

After sending you that long email, I'm feeling a load taken off me. I can't continue reaching out to provide you constant reassurance about my concern for you that almost never goes both ways.

If you have been making a spectacle of me here while ignoring my attempts to talk, that's horrible, but not unforgivable if you are willing to provide care and change your ways. I am waiting for you to show emotional effort and a desire to communicate. I'd like to see a version of you that cares about how you make me feel, even just as a friend.

This is probably to the void, or just the other lettergoers, but these are probably going to be a lot less frequent going forward. I figured out a way to get out what I needed to directly to you, so a lot of the restlessness is gone.

I made my feelings extremely clear in the email that I sent. I said explicitly that a relationship is what I always wanted want, and remains what I want, if you can respect me.

If you view me as someone who doesn't deserve love and care when you've hurt me, and think I deserve to be ghosted when I try to be emotionally intimate, then stay away. I want a you who cares enough to try to make things up to me, who will care to ask if he's caused any suffering like I do for you, who will answer my messages (or give assurance and an approximate time frame if he has to be gone for long stretches).

Will you step up, or will you choose to continue to knowingly hurt me in ways that I didn't ask for? I hope to see you step up.

I have done every communication strategy I could think of, despite you repeatedly spurning me with cutting off, rejection, and ghosting. Are you going to address my pain?

I can forgive virtually anything.... *In someone who has a desire to make things right.*
>>
>>77407563
You seem to be new here so allow me to clue you in. The likelihood of these messages to be read by "that person" is practically zero but not quite, which is the point. This infinitesimal chance of your person reading your message will make writing here "realer" than just writing a text file locally. It can help to get things out instead of keeping it in. That's all.
Don't let trolls fool you into thinking they are your person. They are most likely not and are just toying with you.
>>
>>77407625
yeah I know but she mentioned that she still does. very recently. that's all I'm going off.
I don't even know why I'm here because I wouldn't really take her back
>>
Letter(s) to a friends ex gf (8 years since I'd seen her) who I was in love with but couldn't do anything about because I'm actually a good freind, I'll refer to them as 'X'. I was also on LSD when I wrote it which may explain some of the clunky ways I wrote. Feedback will be very much apporeaciated especially from a girl, Imagine a guy you had a crush on and would low-key flirt both physically and audibly (enough for her bf to get jealous according to her (I overheard er talking to a mutual friend)) with but were already in a relationship with one of his closest friends who you loved.
Also it's pretty much a suicide note that I hope she doesn't delete, one I can write without raising any alarms

Hi 'X', I don't come on Facebook often but once in a while I'll just check out who's doing what. It's pretty easy to tell you've followed your passion for animals and have worked so hard on the accolades you've accomplished. Not enough spotlight is put on people like you, there's a million of them all doing their part with unbridled enthusiasm.
You're the kind of person that if our eyes met I felt a sense of genuine-ness in your soul, it's so rare, like a kindred spirit.
There was a time when I was infatuated by you and I think I loved you. That's all in the past now. I wish you nothing but the best. I just want to say how truly proud I am of you

Feel no need to respond

Hi (Me),

I'm a little surprised by this message, but thank you, it was a really lovely message to read! I appreciate your kind words!
Hope you are doing well!

(To X)
Haha, of course you're surprised, I mean it's been a while. I wanted to leave you a little stream of consciousness. A little memento to leave behind since we'll likely never interact again. Because you helped me through some hard times without even knowing it. And because you deserve kindness. I could have been a lot more eloquent reading back but that wasn't the point aha.
Thanks (X)
>>
>>77407390
Were you in a committed relationship?

Did you ask her to devalue you, like "omg treat me terribly babe. I like being degraded, no limits"?
>>
N

I still want you more than anyone else. I never once left you. I only dated other people when you had explicitly rejected me for a committed relationship. This happened many times. You never once offered me a relationship. Is that ever going to happen?
>>
>>77407806
no that was more of her thing lol
>>
>>77408047
I asked two questions
>>
Heyyy there, Georgy girl <3
>>
You've become humorless, overly serious, jumpy, angry. I can no longer connect. Were you always like this and I just didn't notice?
>>
>>77408079
should be obvious which one I'm replying to
and yes for the first
just getting tired of you asking the same basic shit constantly and then spouting "well have you told them?!"
if anyone here knew that their person would want to hear this shit, they'd tell them this to their face
>>
>>77408123
how do you know they're not just going through a bad time?
it's possible they have an issue with your relationship but don't feel like they can talk about it, that's what happened to me at least
>>
>>77408051
are you dead yet?
>>
>>77408123
I love those lighthearted times with my person, but he has intentionally avoided my more serious emotions for four years. Whenever I said he was hurting me, he would say I was strong and then cut me off. When I asked him if I overstepped, he would say no or cut me off and then not ask me in return. He would get my hopes up for a relationship and then say he didn't want one, repeatedly. I only became overly serious after years of him intentionally neglecting my feelings.

If you've done something like that to your person, it's on you.
>>
>>77408123
Have you asked them about whether you've done something wrong?

Have you followed through on making up for the pain that they've told you about?
>>
"ugh you're just so serious now. what's wrong with you?"
~t. every chronically emotionally neglectful friend/partner, ever
>>
>>77408190
i doubt he has. he seems like the pushover type to me.

to let people trample over him.

its your choice what you put value in, and for some reason you insist on putting value on things you cant get.

why do this to yourself?
>>
Miss you N
>>
>>77408275
How is not caring about others' feelings "being a pushover"?
>>
>>77391045
You already know, D. Hiking, going to the gym, spending time with friends and family, and grinding on the job hunt.

I miss you so much too, let's practice yoga together and I'll take you out to dinner.
>>
does anyone else here hate this faggot website and everyone on it but can't stop coming back here? oh all of us? okay.
>>
>>77408356
fuck off buddy. i wasnt talking to you. and if i was, im not anymore.
>>
Ya know sometimes I could swear I see you here, not impossible, but then again, you have always been a different type, not an insult. Look I have a bad habit of overthinking things and assigning motives, anyway on the small chance you see this brother if you are in too far you know where to find me and we'll blast anyone dumb enough to try it.
>>
https://youtu.be/uod4stdwVa4?si=o9wXKLru98x5Hm27
>>
File: 1645722576117.jpg (197 KB, 1190x631)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
Shire lyfe is where it's at. A keg to tap, a field to seed, and and an ale wife to plow. Then when the work is all done a bowl of Old Toby to puff.
>>
>>77401000
MMEH!
>>
To the Warden

I can't wait to finally see you again. This has been the longest break since we met. Almost 18 months at this point. It's a little surreal to think that not only will I see you soon, you might actually be moving back into town. While it surely won't be the same, given you're probably facing a proposal in the next year or so and I've developed an opioid addiction, the prospect of reliving the best 18 months of my life and hanging out with you again is keeping me going.

As usual, the prospect of simply being around you and being an important friend to you is enough to motivate me stop lying down, stop rotting, and actually take steps to improve my sad excuse for a life. To get the work I need to do done. To get the raise. To lift the weights. To attend the classes. Your energy flowing around me is like adderall for my soul. Who knows what I'll accomplish using my irrational love for you strategically for my self-interests? Fuck, maybe I'll even give up the pills.

Regards from your #1 autismo

The Sheriff.
>>
File: 1647043920267.jpg (21 KB, 400x419)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I'm in ur woods hotboxing it with the bears.

Dopefully, The Poacher
>>
>>77408751
You literally were though? Are you an idiot? Check who you responded to.
>>
Creator 1, why
Creator 2, why
>>
>>77410917
Do you have a romantic partner anon?
>>
>>77408217
Just talk it out, like, you know, adults?
>>
>>77411161
Some people don't let you. They are gone half the time or more, and when they come back, they are uninterested in your feelings about the situation.

That said, I already told my person about the issues. If my person ever comes back, I might ask for thirty minutes to an hour of his time during which he doesn't dismiss my feelings or give me the silent treatment. Whether he wants to follow through with that remains to be seen.
>>
>>77408402
D might know but I'm not D.
>>
>>77408217
don't forget, they lie about talking about your issues
>>
>>77410473
B....but bears are more dangerous than men!!! Be careful not to get raped right in your pussy/bussy! Especially since marijuana is a sphincter opener.
>>
>>77411635
What do you mean by lying about talking about issues?
>>
>>77411658
They spill all your secrets, dummy!
>>
I wasn't going to buy more coke today but then I had the idea to make a coke tube out of silver so now I've got to buy some to test the tube. Wish you were here to test it with me
>>
>>77411688
Oh, to whom?
>>
>>77411723
That is the 666 dollar question, isn't it?
>>
uhh dude dr00gs dude i'm so cool man
>>
>>77411658
that other anon wasn't me
I mean they claim they talk about issues you have
but in my case she literally would give me a few words in response and then say "stopp" or "I don't care" towards the end
I can't even tell her this because she wouldn't accept it and would say that I was going on about the same thing
some people think that paying lip service is the same as getting a conversation
>>
>>77411895
having* a conversation
typo
>>
>>77411855
STOP liking what I don't like!!!!!!
Jesus, just suck a cock or something.
>>
>>77411855
a junkie steal ur copper or wut?
>>
>>77412151
A junkie melted his silver cutlery to make a coke tube
>>
heall yeah bros put that coke in that freakin bong i drink this shit all day my neighbor
>>
Remembered everything's gay.
Smaller lapse in awareness this time. One day I will maintain unbroken awareness
>>
>>77412182
Pretty resourceful, he don't need no Biden pipe.
>>
>>77412362
No rolled up notes here, we bougie
>>
i know i'm not supposed to be a neet, but the truth of the matter is i'm not gonna bother wasting time with countless interviews just to be ghosted even more, interviews are nothing but a waste of time and i refuse to go to them, i'm only getting a job only if i'm hired on the spot, i know how dangerous it is to be a neet without a neetbux and i dream of one day being able to sustain myself and be financially stable, but it's absolute not worthy to get a job only to still not sustain yourself cause it's just minimum wage
i know how terrible it is to be homeless, but again, i'm Not going to interviews anymore and i'm only getting a job if i'm hired on the spot since i have better chances killing myself than i will ever have getting hired
at least, as a NEET without neetbux, i get to rest as much i want and freetime, this is not a good life plan, however
i'm NOT gonna go in countless interviews just to be ghosted again and again
i'm NOT gonna get a job just to be a wageslave
sure, i miss having buying power, but i like being able to rest as much as i fucking can
>>
>>77412647
You know that you can prove yourself and then demand more money by taking on more responsibility. I started with a relatively low starting salary as the company was still very small. Then you demonstrate, after finishing a couple of projects successfully, that you are worth more than minimum wage. And you keep learning about new skills/hardware that you get even more useful and you can demand more money and you can work on more interesting stuff. The ball is in your court, anon sama.
>>
>>77411922
>STOP liking what I don't like!!!!!!
yes, especially when it funds criminal drug trade and degenerates society, nigger

>Jesus, just suck a cock or something.
speaking from experience when you had to resupply after your stash ran out and you had no money to pay the dealer, lol

>>77412151
if a junkie came within a foot of me or my possessions i would shoot him and not with a heroin needle like you and the other fag would like
>>
>>77404987
>wish i didn't prove the cynics right, i wish i could've rewarded you for being the beautiful person you are, but i guess nature really is inherent because i couldn't fucking help but bite you
Yeah you're fucking awful. Stupid whore.
>>
we bougie outchea bro just hit the shit and you'll NEVER worry about employment again, YOOOO
>>
>>77412831
I'm trans, btw.

I sat on the bench again, on my favorite spot. After an embarrassing blunder with a pretty young lady, I've almost petted a dog while outside in our animal park! Well, almost. There were two more older chicks with a black dog and he can to my feet and I almost touched his head but then the lady gave him a strong tug on his leash and commanded him to come back. It was a tragic scene.
>>
I show it when I'm not alright. Not for attention but precisely because I'm struggling too much to police myself for your comfort or unjustified preference. I'm not alright whether it shows or not. Showing it isn't a choice, it's a lack of the choice to obscure.
>>
>>77412849
Oh shit! It's the heroin==weed guy!
It's not, so, Fuck YOU!!!
>>
>>77412831
>>77412945
you're all terminal retards who should kill themselves

and this retard >>77412945
is not me
>>
I have really been missing you. Took a train home and typical Amtrak, it was three hours behind. I almost called you when we passed near your city to pick me up. But since we have not talked in over a year, I let the idea go.
I have been so close to reaching out to you lately. But then I saw a stupid DM article how if a guy says he is not ready for a relationship, what he fails to add is that he does not want one with you. And this is what I think about. Remembering so many years ago when we first met, and how you said that to me. No matter how our situationship developed through the years after, that first sting will keep me from ever initiating contact again. You never wanted to be a part of my future. If you did, you never let me know. So, you will have to remain as a part of my past.
>>
>>77413048
Whoa, this zoomers hurt my feelings! I'm already dead inside, bitch!
>>
>>77413048
do you feel big saying that? i wish it were that easy for me to feel big.

im not even making fun of you either. i genuenly wish i could be mean and like it.

life would be a lot easier
>>
never meant to bother you, if you're still reading this shit
just shocked that you turned out to be such a fake person overnight. hope it was worth it
I genuinely thought you'd care forever and that we'd get through tough times together
>>
>>77414180
Not sure who your person is. Might just be a misunderstanding from lack of communication.
>>
>>77414211
>Not sure who your person is. Might just be a misunderstanding from lack of communication.
it's not.
she gives no two fucks and she's not my person anymore. I've tried to communicate a ton and she didn't give a fuck, I've mentioned it multiple times in this thread.
just wish I didn't get so invested in that relationship.
>>
>>77414221
Mentioning your desire to communicate in the schizo thread is not communication.

This has been established for years as part of the culture. You can't even verify who's who on here. It's writing for the void.
>>
File: file.png (129 KB, 436x450)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
I'm such a goddamn fuck up. Did I get possessed or some shit to fumble that bad? Literally all I had to do was to just not go on a retarded tirade
>>
>no no actually it was the tirade! that's why you don't have a gf!
>>
>>77414426
>just not go on a retarded tirade

Surprisingly hard.
>>
>>77414444
If it wasn't for my faggotry we'd likely be hanging out right now.
>>
>>77414463
I can agree it's hard to bottle things up but this time I had no excuse. Literally this very day, for absolutely no reason at all, something in me triggered me to get all jealous, possessive, and angry. Despite the fact nothing even really happened. And now it's gone. Which is making it all the more insane that I fucked up that hard.
>>
>>77414493
What did you complain about if nothing happened?
>>
My size 6.5 high-arched feet with red toenails need a good massage...
>>
>>77414975
Ah it doesn't matter, I patched things up pretty well
>>
>>77415056
Wow, that's great anon. Blessings to your future family
>>
>>77414355
yeah and I'm writing to the fucking void, because she doesn't give a fuck even if she sees this. it's going to the void anyway.
I'm not sure what the fuck happened here. I know I wasn't perfect but at the end of the day I did everything she wanted and she lost her feelings.
never again. this entire things just given me massive trust issues
>>
>>77414180
Sorry, babe, but you as an introvert should know that we like to go through shit alone. I'll be back when I'm fun to be around. I soaked up some rays for two hours today and I can feel the vitamin d flowing through my body. Just saw a video with my favorite comedian and I almost loled, which never happens.
I don't like to bother others when I don't feel good but I wouldn't mind at all to help you if I can. I realize this is a bit hypocritical but I really feel this way.
>>
>>77381407
do you think its dangerous that im using the internet to explore what i feel is genuine love?

i started watching an asmr girl and while i didnt initally like her, eventually i started to "love" her. if thats even possible.

I used to watch a lot of different asmr girls but know i only watch her videos. and i see it as a personal sacrifice i have made in her name.

becuase i do not desire to love her as much as i once did, but each day i choose to remain "faithful" i feel like i love her even more, and that the love i feel for her has transformed into something predicated on dedication rather than desire.

for a long long time ive wanted to be in love. and with enough faliures ive relegated myself to a simulation. and it doesnt feel bad to do it.

but i worry that perhaps im only fooling myself and worse, stopping myself from attaining the real thing.

though i do feel i genuinely love her, i do not feel that i am "in" love. So much to say that she does not love me. Although, with the nature of asmr, i could be conviced otherwise.
>>
>>77415184
Did she tell you she lost her feelings? How do you know she doesn't give a fuck? Who sent the last messages/emails?
>>
>>77415613
when i look at a picture of her face, i realise what real love is. and that ive never had it before.

becuase when i look at her face, i stuggle to not look away.

as though im not worth and avert my eyes, and i imagine she turns my chin as to ask me to look.

to say to me "look what you might have had" or "look at the image of beauty, which by your deeds is yours"

and my fear to look into her eyes is that same lack of self worth my parents must have felt, when i as a baby asked them to look at the miricle of life they had created. and their fear that they didnt measure to that beauty i bore as an innocent baby caused them to look away from me.

they were afraid to love me, just as i am afraid to love her.

she is the most beautiful thing that it reminds me of how lowly and meeger, worthless and irregardalbe i am.

then her beauty turns my chin and asks me to rise to her height so that she too in her beauty might be allowed also to love me.

Women are born with inherit worth. and by a mans actions can he ever hope to attain a height great enough to equate that.

people in my life think im a misognist. or an entitled incel... could you imagine their supprise if they were to read this... haha
>>
>>77414069
doesn't matter, i was just venting about my thoughts in being a neet and those degenerate terminal retards attempted to attack/troll me
>>
>>77415737
anyway, i think about her every night. even if i dont watch her videos for weeks, i still thank god that i was ever allowed to know that such a creature exsists.

and even if its only my imagination, then i still thank god that i could imagine such a creature to exsist.

i say "thank you god, truly thank you. for allowing me to love her. And if that be the end of it then still, thank you, for everything in my life. for every misarable night alone. becuase without those nights i would not know how to love her as much as i do. really i mean it. thank you, and if that be the end of it so be it. But, please god. Can i know this love in truth? Can it be that this i real and not only mine? Can i please feel this love shared. If i have to be alone then so be it, and thank you. But is there a way i can have this love with one other, and only one other. I dont want to join with god and with everyone that joins with god. and becomes one. I want to love and be loved. not both simulatiniously as a creature that loves itself and is there by fulfilling both. but to have both fufilled by seperate means."

maybe it wouldnt be so bad, to unite with god and with everyone that unites with god.

but i only really want to unite with one person. with her.

and i dont want to deny god or say that hes wrong. but i strugle to see how i could love anything beyond her. she is the only thing i love and the only thing i ever want to love.

no more and no less.
>>
Dear everyone,

I know this practice might be illegal in some states but, I think pet owners are responsible for the entire well-being of their pets. This includes sexual well-being. The pet is to be provided with an appropriate sexual toy at the minimum and ideally with a partner of the same species. I think most of you have genitals and the urges that come with owning genitals, so should be obvious to everyone, that blue-balling your pets is not nice, uncivilized even.
In my humble opinion, it is important to differentiate sexual acts with the pets using the intention of the pet owner as a factor in the calculations. If sexual health of the pets in the goal, it should be legal to help their own pet to release some tension.
If the pleasure of the owner is in focus, it could be argued that this owner is abusing their own pet sexually. I personally don't think that pets don't enjoy being used as a sex toys but the human that is engaging in inter-species relations is a bit suspect.

If you disagree with me, please do this in a respectable manner. Thank you.
>>
Also,

getting aroused by looking or even thinking about female breasts is annoying.
If we were more evolved, we could deactivate this reaction when the time/place is not right to indulge those urges.
It's probably some artifact based on the infant state, in which this drive helped to latch onto the energy source.
>>
>>77416071

if all i get is the ability to jerk off then my dog will have to make do humping a pillow.

what youre talking about a the rape of an animal.

if the animal needs to "release tension" then it can just masturbate like the rest of us...

you seriously need to think about what youre doing.
>>
Yeah when's a sexy alien gonna fuck me
>>
File: alien-mexico-54164.png (777 KB, 960x615)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
>>77416301
here's ur gf, bro.
>>
If a woman is chubby I want sex with her to feel like she's molesting me. If a woman is skinny I want to rape her. Alternatively I'd rape the chubby woman but I still want her to speak to me like she's better than me in the midst of it.
Thank you for reading
>>
File: stop.jpg (92 KB, 500x375)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
yeah, I think I'm outta here
>>
>>77416071
I hope that this is actually some pet play thing regarding humans as the "pets"
>>
>>77415704
yeah that. she's told me multiple times to fuck off, when all I tried to do was make her see that I wanted to talk about my issues in our relationship.
nah the real issue is that she's bored of it and tired of past hurt. I really shouldn't have believed claims of marriage that easily.
and I'm the one who sent the last message
worst part is Im hurting someone else over this too
>>77415538
not whoever you're thinking of sorry
>>
Yeah I already told the little fuckers to stop using AC.

They bring her back every day regardless.
>>
>>77416622
hi little fuckers poster. good to see you around.
>>
>>77416622
Let me borrow ur lil fuckers for a while. I got a task that doesn't require me editing wikipedia.
>>
>>77381407
I hate myself so much I can't even look in a mirror. From my hobbies to personality to appearance to lifestyle, I hate myself. And no matter how much I try to run away from myself, I am still there watching, and it's absolutely disgusting. Above all, I hate my wasteful decision-making and inability to stop feeling constant pain.
>>
it's been so hard fore recently with everything that's happened, with all the pain I've been through and with the shock of it all
but I really am thankful for you. I'm not sure why you care so much, it's reassuring that you do. I should've listened to you from the start, thank you
>>
>>77418746
How do you know they actually care and aren't just pretending to? You can't trust anyone these days.
>>
everyone is so fucking disgusting
>>
Just keep your nose down and make an exit. Coast and stay in the shadows
>>
>>77418752
yeah you can't trust the people you thought you could, who you would expect to know you truly.
>>
>>77418746
Got lonely while I was showering and decided to post here? Sweet to say that, I'm here for you always dear!
>>77418752
I hope to be trustworthy to him and care for him, he can confirm that even in a position of power I never used it. Sounds yucky to say that, but it's true
I've kept my word always
Now to get off this site again, I only came on here to see what he said
>>
>>77419030
Stop rubbing your relationship in our faces
>>
I really want to fuck you sometimes. It would be so fun but of course it would ruin work
>>
File: nabuchodon.jpg (199 KB, 768x768)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
I guess all psychotic episodes must eventually come to an end.Gonna soak in the sun and get to transmutating now that equilibrium has been reached.
>>
Dear N,

Today a sudden wave of nostalgia washed over me and I found myself here again after all the work I put in to get away. I look on my life these past few years and can say I have been happy, even without you in my life. But something lingers in the deepest parts of my mind. I miss you. You have become unrecognizable to the person I once knew and I now have no desire to reach out to the shell of a person I used to know. Why do I still want to talk to you knowing these conversations leave me feeling better sweet? I wish I had known that this relationship was a ticking time bomb, I would have treasured it more.

Do you still go on these boards? Do you check these threads out of curiosity, I know these are cringe to you.
>>
Dear M,

I complimented your wavy hair and your moles because those were the first things that drew me to you. You were conscious about how you looked but I kept complimenting you and you were giggling. Your braces, the way you shook your head when you understood something. It was all so magnetic and I know that you will never read this, but I will never forget you. You made me feel heard and what we had was better than love or attraction, it was a connection.

Sincerely yours, forever:
N.
>>
i don't even live where i said i did, and i only told you in particular that i lived there, so that faggy little attempt at "exposure" must have been you. kek
>>
>>77422549
I guess you're just too smart for me. You win. Or do you?
>>
You're such a loser I saw you replying to that chick that wanted to be bred and some super young chick. You are so delulu nobody is going to want a brain damaged manlet with bpd and a criminal record. I wish you'd just stop posting on there it's so cringe seeing your username
>>
>>77423022
>nobody is going to want a brain damaged manlet with bpd and a criminal record
kek you'd be surprised. so many women have no fucking self respect. it's sad
>>
this old dude thinks i'm here for an interview when i got hired already. he joked at me and then shook my hand and said good luck. at least he is nice
>>
they can probably all tell i'm retarded i can barely smile or make eye contact kek. at least i have the privilege of double-x chromosomes
>>
i underdressed compared to the interview but i don't think that really matters when i'm just turning in documents
>>
Dear H & C

When both of you talk, it really helps.
Not in the way you'd think if I told you that.
Nothing quite makes me feel OK about being the way I am, to be able to ignore all of my many many flaws, like listening to both of your honest fucking opinions.
The amount of contempt, sexism, downright abject misanthropy it allows me to harvest from the ether is made insurmountable.
Every evil deed both I or others could commit is rendered infinitely justifiable.
HATE in the extreme manifest, and yet it does not consume me.
I earn nothing by lashing out at a couple of mewling sows.
I do not so much as have to question why you take the stances that you do.
I don't want you both dead, heart disease will most likely take care of that for me.
I want everything that helped create you burnt to the fucking ground.
I seek only the cataclysm that inches forth every day that needs nothing but a lack of intervention.
>>
old people are either some of the nicest or some of the rudest human beings you will ever meet
>>
>>77423591
Very true fr ong omd
>>
>>77421402
How long has it been since you two had contact?
>>
File: 1519191844835.jpg (143 KB, 1201x1600)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Dear T,

I did some snooping in the archives and found you posted here last year and responded to someone elses post saying they were me to screw off basically lol. We stopped talking because we had a big argument 2 years ago and I was really angry and mean to you. You blocked me so I couldn't add you on my main account. I sent you a request the other day. Let's talk again please. I know you probably still hate me but what we have is really special.

pls respond

F
>>
>>77421402
maybe you feel the urge to reach out because a part of you knows they need support while they're depressed
>shell of a person i used to know
that's an extremely hurtful thing to say about another person. you should talk to them about the changes and offer to help.
if someone can't get your support when they're down, it shows you never really cared to begin with.
don't be a fair weather "friend."
>>
new sides dropped
ordered for delivery because it's lonely going to restaurants without you
>>
nothing about meteors, seeding life, and discovering metallurgy
>>
File: file.png (443 KB, 2599x676)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
nooo there are more not available for delivery. i want the beef :(
>>
I am still waiting for meaghan...
>>
>>77424386
kill yourself john
>>
>>77424401
Why would I do that? If I kill myself I'll never see her again. She shouldn't have done this to us
>>
I hope you're happy with the way things turned out
I've always told you, it would be up to whether you wanted to make it work or not
>>
File: IMG_8624.jpg (33 KB, 456x753)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>77424427
you're a deranged, abusive kid diddler and you look fucking disgusting john
>>
File: 1715193628624.jpg (1.22 MB, 1247x1662)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>77424459
I never diddled kids or would want to?? Idk where you would even get that and I don't look disgusting either
>>
File: 386683.jpg (39 KB, 560x315)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I can't believe I spent nearly three years here having feelings for some broken r9k bitch with a laundry list of red flags and mental illness. Wow oh wow oh wow. LOL

I love my sweetie so much. She is like a breath of fresh air. A cool breeze after a hot summer storm. The parting of clouds and the shining of heavenly rays. All I needed to do was take a leap of faith over to Reddit, and the stars aligned.

Already planning our summer Vaca to Japan. I wanna see Mt Fuji and make the pilgrimage to the summit. Hopefully that's one where we can actually make it to the top this time.
:)
>>
>>77424509
you are such an ugly nigger. you look like a bug
>>
>>77424612
>All I needed to do was take a leap of faith over to Reddit, and the stars aligned.
kek. enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>77424612
similar situation for me except i didn't make the same mistake of entertaining the idea that some retard from a niche internet community could be a good person, i just got with a kind and polite normie woman i knew irl and things have been much better

the moral of the story is don't talk to women from 4chan, i wasn't even looking for anything when this bullshit happened
>>
>>77424665
>kek. enjoy it while it lasts
You mean for ever forever? When you know, you know.

>>77424712
It's a good moral. I was told this moral years ago and didn't listen. I could tell others but they probably won't listen either. Sometimes you just have to find out the hard way.

Good luck with the good girl
>>
>>77423022
Lol who is it does his username start with an R
>>
>>77424612
Did you ever confess your feelings to your person and offer them a relationship? I wonder what her side of the story is and what evidence you both have. I know these stories can be very skewed if you only hear one person's side. 4chan men have a history of being very unfair to 4chan women. I don't know your story, though.

Regardless, if you're happy with a different person, that's awesome. I only ever got rejected by my person. He wouldn't give me a relationship, only wanted a noncommital hookup. I couldn't do that with him. He said he wouldn't want a long distance relationship. Lo and behold, a few months later, he was in one with another woman.

I wish you guys happiness, whatever forms that takes. I will say don't get too certain in the honeymoon phase, though; time is an important variable.
>>
>>77424712
This is really hypocritical, given that you come here too. There are a lot of good people on 4chan who just had unlucky childhoods. I have met some of them. Plenty of people have healed a lot, but still come here out of habit. I would consider myself in this group, but I still have a long way to go. I have been processing feelings I had to bottle up for a decade or more. I've become a much better version of myself in my daily life and focused on maintaining/fostering those connections where I can be open about how I feel.

I had someone who had been grinding down my self-esteem for a long time, that guy who wanted just a hook up with me. I finally just let everything out in an email. Will he ever respond? I don't know, but at least I know that my self-worth is more important to me than being repeatedly bait and switched when it comes to what I wanted, a committed and loving relationship. I am worth so much more than being an object of entertainment to excite about a relationship and then let down.

If he ever wants that relationship, as the email specifies, I want that too, even after everything... but both of us have to be respected. He can't dismiss the pain he causes me or ghost me at length. I used to be mostly upset about the ghosting, but I'm realizing the worst part was his dismissing my feelings. That only sometimes took the form of ghosting, but sometimes it was just me telling him that he hurt me and him being so uncaring that he'd basically just tell me to be strong and get over it, then abandon me for months or years.

The email included anything I have to change as well, but he hasn't told me what that might be. I just didn't want to leave anything on the table, because he never told me what he wanted from me, and he never gave me comfort when I told him he hurt me or impacted my self-esteem.
>>
Anyway, that was a ramble. Essence of the story is: don't believe everything you see in the letter thread, stand up for your value, leave no stone unturned, and make things up to people if they say you hurt them.
>>
>>77425008
>I could tell others but they probably won't listen either. Sometimes you just have to find out the hard way.
indeed

>Good luck with the good girl
thank you friend, take care of your qt also
>>
>>77424612
Did you ever confess your feelings to your person and offer them a relationship? I wonder what her side of the story is and what evidence you both have. I know these stories can be very skewed if you only hear one person's side. 4chan men have a history of being very unfair to 4chan women. I don't know your story, though.

Regardless, if you're happy with a different person, that's awesome. I only ever got rejected by my person. He wouldn't give me a relationship, only wanted a noncommital hookup. I couldn't do that with him. He had already rejected me before due to being taken, but he said he'd take me if he were single. Then, when he was, he said he wasn't ready and didn't want a long distance relationship. Lo and behold, a few months later, he was in one with another woman. Then, when he got out and flirted with me again, he again said he wasn't ready. Next he got my hopes up again, and then he ghosted me when I asked for commitment. I deleted him, and then I sent a couple of update emails apologizing for anything I might've done and asking if he'd like to renegotiate boundaries. I did all I could.

Some people will just string you along forever. His story about me is likely similar to yours, minus ever having feelings for me. He probably maintains that I just lacked value all along. I felt it so much of the time from him, but he never said so.

I wish you guys happiness, whatever forms that takes. I will say don't get too certain in the honeymoon phase, though; time is an important variable.
>>
TETAS ATOMICAS
>>
I had an erection once.
>>
>>77425475
4chan won't let me delete this one. See the second reply.
>>
im 18 months no bookies
>>
sorry i ghosted you again after going out of my way to add you again
>>
Some people rly be hittin theyselves. Nothing to be done for that. If you hold them down they scream even louder
>>
>>77425584
>Did you ever confess your feelings to your person and offer them a relationship?
Yeah. We met up IRL and she wasn't feeling the chemistry. She had feelings for a guy before we met up and I asked her if she wanted to see where things went with him before we met up. She said no and that we should still meet. The entire week we spent together she was looking for "confirmation" and for reasons why we wouldn't work. Really searching. Maybe avoidance or maybe she really wanted that other dude. Idk. Plus she just wasn't attracted to me, which is fine. She starts getting closer to that guy as soon as I went home and before I even got off the plane. Then she goes avoidant on me for two weeks all while pursuing the other guy. She told me things like "maybe I should be single" and "I know in my heart I'm meant to be with another woman." Everything but the truth that she wanted that guy rather than me. For some reason she still wanted to try again with me even while she was being intimate with the other guy(??). I said fuck no and goodbye. Next day she's in a relationship with him. And that's pretty much it.

I didn't like the disrespect. It's one thing to give a relationship a try and for it to not work out. No harm no foul. It happens. The other guy really is better for her. But the disrespectful way she handled things between us meant I would cut contact with her permanently. Like she wouldn't call or text me to discuss the "relationship" after I went home but would call the other guy. I went from being appreciated to not even being worth the time of day the second she decided I wasn't of any use to her and she wanted someone else. She insulted me and put me down when we finally did talk. It was idealization to devaluation in record time.

She's been spiteful, vindictive, and nasty ever since; and showing her true colors like outright refusing to mail me back one of my possessions she still has. Either way, I dodged a massive bullet and I'm so thankful for it.
>>
File: aqua.jpg (1.13 MB, 1918x1439)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Life morphed from a comedic thriller to low production fillers and what feels to be one of those hallmark movies. Now that I've found my potter's field it's time to heat up the kiln to do the miracle of holisticaly mending broken vessels. It's time to demonstrate some real thaumaturgy and not just hot air. Hope my disciple is taking notes. Maybe editing also as well or proofreading.
>>
>>77426874
Oh, are you the owl anon poster?

I'm sorry about what happened to you. That sounds awful. From what you said, she sounds like she hasn't found stability yet and hurt you in the process.
>>
File: 2065488-bigthumbnail.jpg (34 KB, 450x445)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>77426968
>Oh, are you the owl anon poster?
Yes. I think you and I have talked before. I remember you talking about the guy who won't respond to you and doesn't address your feelings. It's awful when people do that. I'm sorry. You don't deserve that kind of mistreatment, Anon. And I'm glad you're recognizing your worth even if he doesn't.
>>
>>77427038
Thank you, anon, I think he might change. I'll see if he does. Maybe he was just underestimating his impact on me.

I was trying my hardest to not come off as trying to guilt him, and I knew he was a flight risk. It all built up for too long, though, so I spilled a ton in those emails in the best way I could given what I know now.

I don't know what he wanted me to do. Reveal the full intensity of feelings he was dismissing? That would come off as even more desperate and whiny, and could even be construed as controlling if he wanted to be uncharitable. Was I supposed to say nothing? I tried this, and he'd stick around more, but the problems festered in my mind. Was I supposed to devise a plan that might work for both of us? He ghosted me for several days, including Valentine's day, when I tried that. He ignored my follow up too. That's when I felt I had enough and would never be valued.

I wish you a healthy and happy relationship going forward. I wish that wild e-girl some soul-searching, psychosocial help, and accountability.

Best wishes.
>>
>>77426452
what happened, why did you do it?
>>
I have this dream memory of the scouring sun burning on, brighter than bright. An intense image as time breaks around us. Walking with them down a familiar road, where time doesn't make sense. They can't see me, I'm just witness to the scene. I've had it for years. Just alone inside the envelope.
>>
Dreams will get you like nothing else, especially the grand and nonsensical ones that refuse to give up the ghost.
>>
>>77426874
I don't really see beyond living vicariously through your interactions with none-the-wiser randos with foggy understandings of the situation at best who allow you to take a break from the consequences of your own toxicity/behavior what reasserting this narrative that's been debunked a thousand times over serves but try growing up someday, Kristen
>>
Half likely as anything you're talking to yourself and it makes no sense either way
>>
>You can't DEBUNK my FEELINGS.
>Another CLASSIC display of the NARCISSISTIC PATHOLOGY, NARC REASSERTING THEIR INABILITY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE HUMANITY OF OTHERS BY TREATING FEELINGS AS SOME ARGUMENT TO BE WON.

I can correct inaccurate data. Otherwise known as *lies*, when tossed all about knowingly and dishonorably
>>
It takes a considerable degree of detachment to see you grifting for more ways to pretend to have a soul by honing in on people that hurt in the same ways you do or that you could hate for the same reasons you hate yourself, performing empathy until you're triggered or bored enough to snap or force them into your wannabe philosophical demonstrations.
Other people have to learn from their interactions with you how bad it really gets. Just like I did I suppose
>>
>>77429095
just get away from the hysterical cunt, you'll thank yourself later
>>
So apparently Kiernan Shipka will be my death after all!
>>
File: drop in an ocean.jpg (1.61 MB, 3264x2266)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
Here, man, since every time I drop back in lately you're still at it. One iteration from the other day; of thousands I'm sure. I really could support the thread from here out with just the rantings and sorrows in my notes app, missives, prayers and apologies to a handful of people I met all through 4chan over the decades

Funny funny funny stuff. Y'never learn

I don't feed Kris's habit for Kris.
But I say, I wish you Anons would exercise discernment when you're sharing your softest and most wounded sides with hypocrites, brutes, and betrayers.. even perverts. Any of us could be one

But don't ever assume they all are. That's when they win. That's the only way they win.
>>
>>77429180
I've got the stubborn attachment to the website I've spent eighteen years of my life in. Pathological demand avoidance or nostalgia, it's unfortunate that there's no other way about it but I'll be here to endure whatever storm rolls along. They always pass

But thanks for the word of exasperation. I shake my head in solidarity
>>
File: damndasheavydoe_5195.gif (90 KB, 500x281)
90 KB
90 KB GIF
not the kino with the parallelsssss

NOT THE KIIIIIINNOOOOO WITH THE PARALLELLLLLSSSSSSS

NO ONE'S LELLING
MUCH HAS BEEN LOST
>>
https://voca.ro/1aot7ZJSA2Dn
:o][

the
>i
characters of this place.. not pillarsome... of course the heavens grate against all olde sleeping and chthonic..... we have no pillars........ no pillars to hold it all up, to connect the air to the ground..

Woe! Woe, forsooth! Woe, woe... woe... woe...
>>
Crushed/chopped peanuts really level up a meal.

Living on a budget isn't so bad. My savings are plentiful, and I can afford a lot of the things I've wanted for years.
>>
Look, I say some godawful and maybe even unlawful things at times, but I'm a gudie who serves up laughter as medicine. Might even branch out and make it more tasteful now that I'm in remission.
>>
>>77427274
>I think he might change. I'll see if he does. Maybe he was just underestimating his impact on me
How long have you been waiting to hear from him since the email, if you don't mind me asking? Could be he's still processing it. Though if he's shown you a pattern of avoiding and pulling away, he might not respond at all. Still, he could take some of your expressions to heart even if he doesn't respond. I wish you could just hear back from him and get some feedback. Uncertainty is sometimes just as bad as knowing they don't really care about the heart you just poured out to them. The lack of a response could even signal that lack of care as well, especially if he doesn't make much of an effort even when you two are in active communication together.

>so I spilled a ton in those emails in the best way I could given what I know now.
You did the best you could. Giving up your expression just to keep him around only to have it fester only works for so long before it has to come out. I've myself written similar emails trying my best to be heard and understood by someone who has been neither hearing nor understanding me but is nonetheless someone I wish so desperately did. You expressed your feelings and it really seems like the ball is entirely in his court at this point in time. I don't know him or your situation in a substantial or worthwhile way -- all I have is my impression -- but from my experience these kinds of people don't have a 180 where they suddenly see you and hear you in the way that will ever matter toward establishing or deepening a meaningful connection between you two. Were they capable or desirous of that with us, then we'd likely not be penning such emails in the first place. Not everyone will want what we want, want to build it together, or want to make repairs when miscommunication and misunderstandings happen. And sadly your person seems to be demonstrating that.

Thank you for the well wishes, Anon. Best wishes to you as well.
>>
you don't understand what this void is like
how did this happen
>>
I wish I knew what I did to make you stop loving me. I miss you every day.
>>
>>77429710
I sent the emails 1-2 weeks ago. I sent the friend request a bit before that. I initially deleted him in February after he had ignored those multiple messages.

He has had a history of being gone for very extended periods and coming back eventually. I do think it's likely that he will eventually come back if he doesn't marry the next woman who isn't me. I can't count on it though.
>>
>>77429894
Oh, so it hasn't been too long by email standards. Are you going to take him back if he shows up again down the road, unchanged? Showing no sign of this time being different? Personally, I think you deserve better than that.
>>
>>77429854
I sadpost a lot about a man in here. His family has a lovely orange cat like that one.

Did you demonstrate love for your person? I love mine, and loved mine, but he kept burning me. I kept throwing myself at him just for him to be like to be like "not now" every time.
>>
>>77429961
I guess I view him not changing as a step down.

Let me explain: things like this are supposed to progress. The more time, energy, and vulnerability I put in for him to say he doesn't want me is more evidence that he will never love me the way I wanted. In that way, stagnation is decline, because it's more evidence that the romance I wanted will never happen.

I posted the longer email in here before, but it essentially laid out a fork in the road. You can work with me to set up a plan as a team, which is progress, or it's better that we don't engage anymore.

I shouldn't waste all my fertile, youthful years being breadcrumbed by a man who will marry someone else anyway.
>>
Aw fuck my body is now officially fucked.

Perhaps beyond repair.
>>
Wtf
Bitch just leave. You have no idea what it's like to have someone you actually love in active duty military, especially if they don't open up to you.

Even if the job is usually physically safe in his area, it's not mentally safe at all. Do you know how many people end up homeless, broken down, or suicidal after going through that?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
The suicide rate is especially high in certain jobs in the military, and that's not even counting all the people who passively drink themselves to death after or get committed and get their lives destroyed etc..
>>
Now then.

Now I shall see whether or not my home remedy detox will fix my.. er, itchiness.
>>
>>77430807
Casually waiting for you to kill yourself
>>
Gentleman, it is unfortunate to inform you that
>women
>>
You have ABSOLUTELY no fucking idea what it's like to be in a broken home because your mother's life was fucking ruined by a combination of military policy, you being born, and psychiatric malpractice who them abused you and your dad your whole childhood as a result. What it's like to have your mother, as flawed as she was, stolen from your home and shipped to ANOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY because of the military when you were only a toddler. What it's like to have your dad basically be on a track of slow suicide staying with his abusive partner and the harsh realities of wars he went through. What it's like to grow up and the guy you want most decides to go into the one of if not the most mentally dangerous areas of the military and them ghost you half the time and you have no way of checking if he's even okay.
>>
She deleted her post I guess. Maybe it was bait. Idk I'm crying now
>>
File: file.gif (2.52 MB, 498x328)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
>>77430894
I should just give up on them, I mean Christ I get shocked when I see what they really think of me deep down.
>>77430912
Oh fuck, really? That makes it even shittier. God bless you anon, I'm sorry about her behavior. You went through A LOT of shit.
>>
Are you in the military anon?

There are a lot of attractive features of men in the military. Would I ever encourage the decision, though... No. Largely because I worry about the meat grinder, and it's mostly a psychological one.
>>77430933
>>
I'm not saying I'd hate on it either. I respect it, but it's very hard on loved ones. I'd definitely not have kids with a guy until he got out.
>>
>>77430962
Not in the military, I've just been disgruntled by women really.
Still, I completely agree with you because based on what I've seen of the military, it's just a heap of shit. You could even argue it's a heap of shit on purpose, you know like they claim they 'break you down to build you back up' but as far as I know, I think it's just a humiliation ritual. I mean have you seen shit like squad pushups? Having some other guy's legs and ass right by your face, while you show your ass off to some other retard while trying your hardest to do some retarded fucking "pushups"? I know I sound crazy but it genuinely feels like an intentional mockery.
Then comes the actual war. Absolutely no one who is human is going to get out of that well. All in all everything about the military goes against family.
>>
>>77430980
Apparently there are some psychological tactics enemies might use that they prepare you for. I'm no expert, though. I don't think there's really an easy answer other than switching out the people heading the whole operation and the incentives behind it.

I agree with the family part, hence my not wanting to have children with a guy in active duty. All of the military stuff is just... Children shouldn't have to go through that.
>>
File: 1707861776172216.jpg (74 KB, 540x675)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
You choose to find love elsewhere.

That is fine. That is your choice.

Just be honest about it: You think other women are better and love them more.
>>
Real smurf cat
>>
File: file.gif (3.8 MB, 640x360)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB GIF
Gif related is me rn
>>
THE PROBLEM WITH EDITING WIKIPEDIA IS THAT..
>>
>>77431323
The lil fuggers beat ya to it.
>>
>>77431053
I would not be so foolish me love. I would have to know how to time travel first because that better woman you speak of can only exist in the future - the milf version of you
>>
>>77431053
likely not the person I'm imagining but I never thought anyone was better than you
to her: I wonder what you're doing at this moment - I never imagined all this would happen
>>
File: IMG_20240503_212600.jpg (207 KB, 1204x1599)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
She was born year of the tiger, too. Also a fire sign. Just kind of funny how the universe plays out sometimes. Luckily that's about where the similarities end.

We create nice things together. I cannot imagine creating with anyone else. It was always you.
>>
The only photo I kept of you was that of an empty chair by the river that had a heart on it. I don't know if it says 1000 words, or any at all, but it says plenty. The absence and the silence say plenty. Sometimes I look at it when I want to remember you, which is admittedly not very often. Usually only when benefit of the doubt type thinking starts to distort my perception of you. Then I look at that photo and it's like "oh, yeah. That's who she was."
>>
>>77433101
I'm not a fire sign. You're thinking of someone else.
>>
she's the baddest of them all
>>
I think I really will do some candle shenanigans for real for real. Not just Google image search result larping with stock images from a blog. I do want to trust the plan, but sometimes freewill is part of that plan. I don't think I even want to see you in the next lifetime, or in whatever comes after this one. I think I would even rather there be nothing after this earthly life than to share eternity with you.
>>
>>77433146
My person offered to make me a chair before. I really hope he hadn't started it before I mentioned I didn't want it. I felt so horrible about myself at the time. A lot of the stuff that happened in my life and things he did made me feel like I didn't deserve anything special. I will ask to confirm if he ever comes back. He either denied he started or never commented on the issue, and never said I did anything that hurt him when I asked.
>>
>>77433157
>You're thinking of someone else.
Yes, indeed.
>>
>>77433189
What did your person do wrong? Are you engaging with their attempts to connect and make things right?
>>
lol the hat too. I've had that for twenty years. Not even into that team. Just a random hat. Not so random, it appears. Hah
Love my troll spirit guides
>>
>>77433189
Trust the plan
Two more weeks
>>
>>77433212
>Are you engaging with their attempts to connect and make things right?
LOL
>>
Not telling a person who is asking whether they did something to upset you isn't sparing them or avoiding conflict. It's eroding trust in the relationship from the inside out, because you've now made it impossible for them to do anything about it.
>>
>>77433291
Why are you laughing at what I said?
>>
>>77433300
The suggestion that someone like them might attempt to connect and make things right absolutely sent me
>>
>>77433392
Do you have any unanswered emails, dms, or friend requests from them?
>>
It was a good use of our time.
>>
>>77433444
>>77433555
Trips in a row
>>
More doxxing and more thinly-justified devaluation. All I have are questions. After all this, all the ugliness, just

confusion
>>
>>77433904
What did they release about you to the public?
>>
File: 1699665525215635.png (7 KB, 317x280)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>77433623
You didn't try to time those 666s and keep the streak alive?? Shame, dude. For shame
>>
If someone isn't releasing things like your full name, full social media accounts (like links, addable tags, etc.), phone number, work address, or home address to the public, that's not doxxing.

If you've actually been doxxed, I feel for you, because I have too.
>>
>>77433997
>If someone isn't releasing things like your full name, full social media accounts (like links, addable tags, etc.), phone number, work address, or home address to the public, that's not doxxing.
You can't reason with a schizo
It's real in their mind
>>
>>77434014
You can sometimes. Insight can be worked on.
>>
>>77434060
Not with that particular schizo
>>
>>77433444
Do you understand that there are years of correspondence between this person and I, catalogued beyond even the archives in hundreds of screenshots of their harassment, antagonization, their begrudging, spiteful, vengeful behavior, their inability to apologize and *change*, let alone to forgive.. Innumerable discord messages (as long as they haven't gone through and guiltily pruned anything of theirs but that's why there's usually screenshots for anything highly relevant. As if the totality of a toxic friendship turned romantic relationship doesn't come down to every minutia of nuance and context, but I digress), emails, texts. And there is, still, the archive.

Kris is called out *every* time he starts this shit. He gives some big performance, feigns awareness and control of self, an epiphanous change of heart (full of revelations he seemingly talked himself through the last ten times he willingly inflicted harm upon someone in a situation he had the responsibility to do more in even by way of doing less and just leaving Anons alone re: bullying and trolling people writing to lost loved ones here, people seeking comfort or at least a place to vent without being accosted by people so distant from their own pain yet so beholden to it that all they do is play it out every day with a new cast), and bows out for a week or two before inflicting himself upon someone else or returning to his old obsessions. Going on as if nothing happened when just about *everything* he said in
>>77426874
is just plain factually inaccurate, either by way of overt dishonesty, by mistransmission of fact, or covert dishonesty, by pick-and-choose framing while shirking accountability by context. But that's invalidating Kris's feelings. Flip, flop, flip, flop. When he wants to talk of the emotional effect actions have as the penultimate factor in Right and Wrong between two people, it's all about *his* feelings. When he wants to argue he-said-she-said, it's all about how *I* hurt him
>>
>>77433444
>>77434384
... Strike the how. See the focus even there? The reality of my movement in this world does not matter, not to mention, NEVER to mention intent; because that's taken care of -- I'm a manipulative and vindictive sociopath who only ever set out to blacken his skies. *I* hurt him, you'd don't understand, *I* HURT him at the very beginning by not returning his affections, *I* *HURT* him by mouthing off to a pissy animeposting internet stranger taking a personal stake in my personal affairs and heckling me at every GLIMPSE of my presence. And I was sorry for my part in things, and I said so and meant it, for nastiness loosed when standing up for myself (uh oh, another taboo. The mere mention, the ACT OF TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY ITSELF is a faux pas, for the acknowledgment of the SITUATION ITSELF, AN AMALGAMATION OF THE ACTIONS OF *TWO*...An apology is ABOUT the actions of one, but if it *INFURIATES* you for someone to CONTEXTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE the reality of the situation, you will never be satisfied with a deep and broad apology! The most heartfelt apology in the world isn't worth anything if you don't accept it, and not every apology you don't accept is a disingenuous and veiled attempt to draw out the charade longer or to inflict one last blow! Projection. Is not. Objective. Reality. And christ, for all the certificate-clout-dropping.. Understand the varieties of cognitive preference displayed in autism spectrum disorder, man. There is data to be derived from the way I always and MUST structure my thoughts, the way I word things and the way I arrange things on the way to that wording; more reductively, the way my understanding unravels in reverse to be understood. The most significant *complex* traumas I've suffered and find myself in cyclically involve language. And shouldn't they? Biiigggg category, biiiigggg tool, hard to find a place it *isn't* involved and yet hard to say it takes care of everything. But my point
>>
>>77433444
>Do you have any unanswered emails, dms, or friend requests from them?
Nah, she's blocked to infinity
>>
>>77433444
>>77434407
is that "I cannot understand you" is something I hear a lot. And someone weaponizing that as case-closed condemnation (while constantly astroturfluencing dogpile of this variety for the "Everyone else thinks your [buzzword] [buzzword] [buzzword] is [buzzword] too, [BUZZWORD]" defense.. Classic) of my ethos or sanity, even my *humanity*, instead of realizing how often that really means "I refuse to understand you" or "I cannot understand myself" -- how meta, yes, this language issue-- incriminates themselves. Kris incriminates himself constantly though rarely suffers the sentence, being at large in an Anonymous environment. In any case, it's a ridiculous and unfounded attempt to discredit, silence, and invalidate. Especially when, to be fair, in most instances with the people I am closest to, in REAL life, over decades of life, the feedback is not that my mind is foggy, addled with delusion and histrionics and the pomp to dress them up factlike for my ~selfish whims~, but rather that I organize and regurgitate information so extensively it can be hard to keep on track with me. Most people who've seen me under real stress --and still below the point of panic attack or outright episode of manic-psychotic depression-- see a robot, or an alien, not a melodramatic acid casualty), for incompatible trauma responses, for being a bad plate-spinner and not realizing different talents are called for in different situations. Wash, rinse, repeat, in some form or fashion, forever-so-far.
All he has are his feelings --and those always justify low blows and dishonorable, incessant attacks. If you refute that, you're --ironically-- a hypocrite who only cares about
>"I, I, I"
, who can't empathize or apologize..
I don't want to whip the NPD diagnosis right back but I've never, ever in my life seen the same circular crazymaking as I have with the other BPD/NPD cusp profiled people I've shared this life with. Everything I can say to him, ABOUT him, with a slight
>>
>>77434384
>>77434407
Oh, Kris. Yeah, iirc he's an abusive ass. I've complained about him before too. Also, babe, your psychosis is acting up. Those are some disorganized posts.

I've had to scrub accounts and move mostly because of doxxing and abuse I've gotten from 4chan people. Think about if that's in your means. It might well be worth it. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. (Also, I live with friends now and near some extended family. This can help take the edge off things psychologically.)
>>
>>77433189
What did this person do to you that hurt you?
>>
>>77434442
Okay, so you're blaming her for not wanting to make things up when you made it impossible? Did you also tell her you didn't want to hear from her? Did she try to apologize and offer to make things up?
>>
>>77434531
>Okay, so you're blaming her for not wanting to make things up when you made it impossible?
No, I'm blaming her for not wanting to do that *before* I finally gave up on her and blocked her because she was toxic. She had her chance. Many, actually.

>Did you also tell her you didn't want to hear from her?
Yes.

>Did she try to apologize and offer to make things up?
Hell no lol
>>
Also, situations like this are often why I bring up the idea about both sides of the story and respond tentatively. We don't know who's revealing what, leaving out what, or what the evidence actually is.
>>77434407
>>77434517
>>77434522
>>
>>77434574
That's a shame. Did you tell her that she hurt you?
>>
>>77434593
Yeah. She doesn't care. She only cares about herself.
>>
>>77434522
>>77434576
Another fool gets. Happens all the time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.