[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0093.jpg (74 KB, 1024x978)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
You would be happy.
You would not be self-aware.
You would not be aware of your uglyness, your autism, your poor social skills or bad skills.
You would simply try to live like as best as you can. You would swarm White women like bees to a flower and be happy for weeks she smiled at you politely after taking a picture with you, thinking you actually had a chance. You would spam call and text a girl 4000 times, give up and immediately feel hope again, when she replies that you are a repulsive.

Do not wish to be Chad. Wish to be a Pajeet. But not one born or raised in the West. They tend to become self-aware, when they live here.
>>
stop posting this childish image. you're not funny chang. go eat gutter oil dog soup and die.
>>
>>77422471
What the fuck? lol
Why do you randomly stand in doorways?
>>
>>77422409
>You would not be self-aware.
Judging by how defensive they are online i would say they are very self-aware
>>
>>77422409
>wow I really like ling
Translated it for you niggers
>>
>>77422409
I am a pajeet in Canada. It is hell. We are truly the reason this country is going in the shitter. Please exterminate us.
>>
>>77424069
t. Chinese male
>>
>>77422471
t. street shitter
please kill yourself
>>
>bobot board
>regularly bullies people born with the worst luck unprovoked
>>
>>77423576
What the fuck lol
Why do you randomly eat rats and bats?
>>
>>77424406
t.chinies bug
Please kill yourself
>>
>>77424069
As cheesee as it sounds, you are worthy of life, God deemed it so by creating you and dying for you at the Cross.
Regardles of your race you are called to be His son, because He loves you and wants you back :)
So stop hating yourself and start loving Him with all your heart, soul and mind; and start loving your nieghbour as yourself
>>
>>77424069
Just get a childfree poojeeta and don't have kids man. That's all you've got to do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.