[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715183219453.webm (3.8 MB, 720x720)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
Why don't women show interest on you?
>>
>>77422839
me on the left
origami salami
>>
>>77422839
>short
>ugly
>black
>autistic
I'm dysgenic as fuck.
>>
File: 1714824586732499.gif (1.95 MB, 328x328)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>774228739
She's a shit skin

Will turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
File: kiss3.png (1.05 MB, 847x840)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Why didn't he kiss her? She is a qt pie. Was he running dread game?
>>
File: kiss4.png (676 KB, 650x652)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>>77422906
The light literally died out from her eyes in real time. The sound of darkness playing in her mind.
>>
They do, I just am incapable of doing anything with that attention.
>>
>>77422839
>Why don't women show interest on you?
They do, but then they end up picking someone else
>>
>>77422839
I have to go outside for that to happen
>>
>>77422906
kissing her is too big of a risk, she could do incredible metal and social damage to him if he did
>>
>>77422839
>some White skinnyfag dork
Jesus, Latinas love you just cause you are White innit?
>>
>>77422839
>tfw no left gf
why even fucking live, she probably fucks chad
>>
>>77422839
I'm ugly I think
Might be
>>
>>77422906
If you notice, his hand is on her shoulder, so they do have that type of relationship. Maybe he is just one of those guys that feel uncomfortable with PDA. I'm the same way.
>>
File: Surf.png (281 KB, 288x379)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>77422839
>Skinny
>Permatwink with feminine facial structure and hourglass bodyshape
>Short
>Autistic
>Not a confrontational nigger
>Not abusive in the slightest
>In general no signs of pointlessly being aggresive
>No wealth to attract women with
>Is a hikineet so I don't even meet women that aren't my mom
>Is blackpilled on women to the point I don't even want a gf anymore.
I have quite the resume if I do say so myself.
>>
>>77423082
>>Skinny
>>Permatwink with feminine facial structure and hourglass bodyshape

>not playing up the pretty boy look
you only have you to blame
>>
>>77422839
>Unfashionable
>Unpopular ethnic minority
>Nerdy look
>Unpopular hobbies
>>
>>77422839
i read a store about these two and it turns out it's their inside joke to pretend like they are about to kiss each other but then turn head around
>>
>>77423012
doesnt look skinny to me. fat maybe
>>
>>77423111
Nah, that is some next level acting if so. He is helping her save face by making up a story.
>it was just a prank, bro
>>
>>77423101
Even if that'd be a positive I'm autistic enough to fuck up any relationship I manage to put together, know this because I managed to get a gf only for her to dump me 3 days later.
And I don't necessarily feel like being a free prostitute for faggots so that's not an option too.
>>
>>77422839
I'm fat and look like the schitzo wojak
>>
File: 1711522258514063.png (1.02 MB, 816x835)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>non-chad average looking face
>very shy, introverted
>my interests usually don't inline with most people's
I think those are the main reasons.
>>
>>77422839
I'm simply monstrously ugly. I've been compared to Quasimodo by 3 separate people, heard everything from "disgusting" (from the one girl I ever asked out btw, who was like 250 lbs btw), "ogre", "troll" and more.
I thought losing weight and fixing my gyno would help, but after dropping 100 lbs and spending 5000$ on surgery, I was still hideous.
I just let myself get fat again. Happiness isn't attainable for me.
>>
>>77422839
I have some hypotheses on the matter. In no particular order:
- There aren't many women in the environments I live my day-to-day, and I'm not exceptional enough to stand out from the other men for the handful of present women to care about me.
- I'm nothing to write home about physically speaking.
- I'm not in scenarios where I come across as possessing high socioeconomic status (in the eyes of women).
- I don't have a lot of women already into me, thus no preselection helping me out.
>>
>>77422839
Im just an average Joe with glasses and weakish facial features who doesn't have a job or a university degree and still lives with his mom at 24. Noones cares about those. Plus my personality is off putting for most people although I'm able to socialize normally. I think normgroids can just sense my underlying antisociality and general distrust to life. There were girls few and and far between that took an interest in me but most of them I didn't find attractive or I felt no connection to them. Usually it's overweight girls or single moms that like me. Yikes. Doomed to feast on the leftovers forever.
>>
They do but I ruin it everytime because I can't form connections with people. I can't even connect with my own family and I have no friends.
>>
>>77422839
Don't really go out of my way for it. Plus at this point, I'm a borderline NEET
>>
>>77422839
apparently im too "intimidating"

idk how that works since im 6'2 150 lbs but ok
>>
>>77423441
6'2" is actually quite rare irl, that's probably the reason
>>
>>77423451
guess so
doesnt help that most ppl are really short where im from
>>
>>77423389
That's a great analysis anon. Once you are down the pit and have no socioeconomic value you are basically fucked and trapped in the negative feedback loop. I know a few rich kids and they always seem to have girlfriends and friends no matter how down they are. Especially those with generational wealth and a preexisting social network of long standing.
>>
I am not entirely sure. But I think I have nothing to offer them. I rarely get haircuts, so not consistently shave. My clothes often have holes, fraying, and stains in them.
I do not talk to strangers. It ultimately does not matter anyway
>>
I have red hair and bad teeth
>>
I think its because Im fat. most girls dont like fat guys and Im obese
>>
>>77423516
I think on average overweight guys are seen as more attractive than underweight guys
>>
>>77423242
Girls are incredible fucking assholes, i very much doubt you are that ugly.
>>
because I'm 5'3"
everyone ITT has better chances with women then me unironically
>>
>>77422906
No browns policy
>>
>>77423572
whats funny is she wouldnt probably look twice at any of us. stupid bitch gets what she deserves
>>
>>77423536
I havent seen it. been obese for most of my life and cant get matches at all
>>
>>77423441
I would literally cut my arms off to be your height
stop complaining faggot and go get some pussy tallfag
>>
>>77423560
that's nice of you to say, but my mirror doesn't share your good manners
nobody's been attracted to me in 30 years of life, and nobody's had anything good to say about my appearance
>>
>>77423600
hit the treadmill and eat less you fat retard
that's literally all you need to do
>>
>>77423611
ogremaxxing is unironically a very good strategy
>>
>>77423611
>nobody's been attracted to me in 30 years of life, and nobody's had anything good to say about my appearance
I am 24 and same, it really doesn't fucking matter, just forget it.
>>
File: fat-apu.png (70 KB, 800x600)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>77423615
its so hard though and food is so good
>>
>>77422839
I'm 5'9", it never even began
>>
>>77423609
>stop complaining faggot
where did i complain
>go get some pussy tallfag
not how that works
>>
>>77422839
They have but i always turn them down because im not satisfied with my life or body and dont want to disappoint anyone else by inviting them in.
>>
>>77423621
I'm short and have narrow shoulders and a generally lithe frame, despite my neanderthal skull.
There isn't a "look" for me, I'm just God's avant-garde art project I guess
>>77423626
It matters to me, all I ever wanted was to fall in love.
>>
>>77423639
oh SHUT THE FUCK UP get some lifts for your shoes faggot
>t. 5'3"
>>
>>77422839
latina getting FRIENDZONED by whiteboi LMFAOOOOO blackcels seething
>>
>>77423666
I'm white, white people are expected to be 6' at the bare minimum.
>>
>>77423677
The average height for white zoomers is like 5'11" and in shoes, they are 6'0"
You are not lying.
>>
>>77423677
so am I
at least you're passable especially with some lifts
being a white midget is a death sentence
I wish I was a spic or chink every fucking day
>>
>>77423677
lmao that was fucking cruel, i feel bad for the manlet now
>>
>>77423680
It could be worse, but it's nowhere near enough. Almost every female I encounter is 5'7" barefoot or even taller.
>>
>>77423711
its so fucking over for us bro. we are the truest of truecels
my life has been nothing but gaslighting saying things like "height doesnt matter!!"
>>
File: unknown-307.png (1.04 MB, 477x899)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I'm 5'7, kinda on the uglier side and a bit awkward around women (or rather i just treat them like I would Anyone). Job wise I'm an officer cadet and make some decent money with alright career Prospects (for my cunt) but I'm invisible to women. Only woman that ever showed interest in me was a fat whore my friend introduced me to that had like 3 abortions that still ghosted me before we met. Only girl I asked out after hanging out weekly with her for 3 months 1 on 1 told me I was too short but otherwise ideal but that it was a dealbreaker for her.
Some people just are not meant to be happy I guess, I guess I'm one of them. Just gonna kill myself one day.
>>
>>77423746
nooo anon dont you see its because youre not improoooving enough anon!!
>>
>>77422839
That's not a dude on the left. The entire premise of your thread is based on a misunderstanding.
>>
>>77423746
Brutal, im sorry to hear that anon... I hope you find your peace.
>>
>>77423746
>3 legal baby sacrifices to moloch
>still ghosted a nice young man
Fuck. Women need to be humbled so badly. They really think their shit is gold. I'd say they're cunts these days because they need a good father for the baby, but what do they even want with a man if they're just going to throw the baby in a giant fiery bull statue?
>>
File: Untitled2.png (2.15 MB, 1024x1024)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>77423746
We are all gonna make it bro, don't give up
>>
File: 1706969105060708.png (603 KB, 800x816)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>77422839

They do, but I'm too mentally ill to reciprocate, I've had women ask me out but I subtly reject them or outright ignore them because I don't believe I'm able to genuinely ever make them happy or give them what they actually desire, I also doubt I'd be a good father or family man and provider. I have zero self confidence and literally no ability to flirt and never tried either, I don't enjoy being assertive or dominant or leading in anyway and have a incredibly autistic personality.

The only way I'll ever get into a relationship again is if a woman practicaly forces me into one just declares me as her bf, the only reason women want to actually talk to me because I was blessed to be decently attractive and tall, if it wasn't for that I'd still be a virgin, I feel ashamed to admit that my genes and more specifically the halo effect is solely responsible whatever success I've had with women and socialy in general. If you'd transplant my brain into another body that happens to be ugly I'd be guaranteed to forever be a incel with a personality and outlook like mine.
>>
>>77423924
jesus christ just come out of the closet volcel homo.
>>
>>77423944
I've had countless men flirt with me and offer me sex no strings attached, I'm just not intreasted in homoaids buttsex, I hate how everyone, especially women automatically accuse you of being a faggot if you reject them, I'm a vocel because I don't want to ruin the lives of people who accociate with me by proxy.
>>
>>77424005
you are a volcel
I would literally kill someone to have your genes but no you want to throw it away because you cant get out of your own head and cant stop being a FAGGOT
>>
File: 1672685261336667.png (276 KB, 485x486)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>77423904
I really wish this was true. I still hope that one day it will all turn around, but that hope falters with time.
>>
I'm afraid of women, quiet, yellow teeth and kind of unhygienic and I'm almost 32 now
>>
>>77423242
The surgery was $5000? Thought it would be way cheaper....
Why does gyno exist. Fucking body man...
>>
>>77423746
Sorry man that's rough. No way to sugarcoat it, we're the unfortunate losers in this chaotic realm. People like us exist so others can win. No wonder losers and loners shoot up schools.
>>
>>77424704
5000$ Canadian
it might be less wherever you live
>>
>>77422839
She looks like my ex, fuck
Lack of self-confidence. Before college I could get away with it cause kids are usually awkward as fuck, but in college it was always obvious, specially when it came time to present or introduce yourself. Whenever the spotlight was on me or too much attention my face would get red and I'd stutter. I know it's unattractive. I'm also pretty average looking. Not hideous but also not some stud, just entirely unremarkable held back by horrible social anxiety
>>
>>77422839
I just got my only tinder match of the week. By the time I opened my phone to check she had already unmatched me.
>>
>>77422839
My eyebags, probably
>>
>>77424796
Also canadian
Still, damn. How did it go, had to take time off work for two weeks or something? Were you down under in anesthetic? Has it grown back or did you change your diet?
>>
I don't know they used to all the time but maybe im too old now at 29. i cope sometimes and think they're just shy but yeah its likely just cope :/
>>
File: RiRSRRb.jpg (36 KB, 482x427)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>77422839

In my 20s I did everything I possibly could to look "kissable": brushed 3 times a day, flossed religiously, scraped my tongue, gargled mouthwash, even got my fucking teeth whitened. I did this because normies told me that a "nice smile" is a potential deal maker for many women. In all these years never did I ever come close to this situation -- and I work in a filed where I am surrounded with women my age. Eventually, in my late 20s, I realized that women will kiss men with tartar stained teeth as long as their skullshape is attractive, and no amount of hygiene was enough for women to look past my gay alien skull.
>>
File: 1689852446302432.gif (1003 KB, 404x347)
1003 KB
1003 KB GIF
I need a woman, I need a woman now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I dont know mate
>>
>>77423242
my roommate is built like a raid boss with acne scars and his gf called him "ogre" as a term of endearment
>>
I'm like 5'4" and usually pretty aloof/distant to most people.

Been told I'm otherwise decently good looking though. Figure if I was a normal height, or more socially adept I'd probably do okay. Never been able to overcome having both qualities though. Also now I'm broke with no life prospects and approaching 30 so I've mostly just accepted defeat.
>>
>>77422839
Bc I'm too fucking based for them hoes, no woman in this planet can handle my unfathomably based takes and awareness

Also op fag
>>
>>77422839
i m short, 6/10 and my iq is too high. I make pussies instantly dry just be existing in front of female eyes.
>>
>>77422839
the girl to the left of the brown one is cute
>>
>>77424966
It was easy enough, yes they put me under and there wasn't much pain afterwards. I had to wear some vest thing with a tube that sucked out all my puss and blood from the wound and it was impossible to move around much or sleep until they took it off though.
I wasn't working at the time, I think it was after the kung flu hit.
It never grew back, although my surgery scars never healed.
>>
>>77422906

terminal case of pussy. always afraid to take any risks yet believes that one day the stars will align and everything will be perfect and he will kiss her or ask her out and she'll say yes.
>>
File: df7.jpg (28 KB, 750x751)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>77423012
>White skinnyfag dork
He looks like a fat gay jew chudcel. Eyesightlet and acted smug about shooting her down. Good for her she deserves better.
>>
>>77422839
>this makes inceloids seethe but this is fundamentally how you keep a foid by reminding her you dont actually need her
The inexperienced don't realize this but they're playing a game, you're always playing a game because women never truly grow up.

He's winning and he's getting laid.
>>
>>77423924
That learned helplessness will you destroy your life if you let it. Also stop doubting yourself, women obviously see something in you that you don't.
>>
>>77422906
He has standards.
>She is a qt pie
By beaner standards maybe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.