[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000029741.jpg (112 KB, 819x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Who here /depraved/?
>have fetishes incompatible with a relationship (cuckquean)
>have fetishes that are illegal (bestiality)
>unwilling to remove them or pretend they don't exist
>unable to find anyone who would put up with them
Normies hate me, women fear me, feds want to lock me in a cell.
>>
>>77423136
i just want a bf who will put on a bdsm latex mask, get naked, and masturbate on the couch while i put on some noise music and watch, nothing too weird.
>>
>>77423136
I am. I will not elaborate, but my charisma and good looks make a great mask.
>>
>fuck a guy
>doesn't really hit, so shower and fuck another guy the same day
>fuck on the first date basically every single time
>easily convinced to do bareback
>no issue fucking people that are taken or extremely young
>basically no morals
>>
>>77423178
That seems feasible at least. Unusual, but not enough to scare most people away I wouldn't think. I hope you find someone willing to do that for you.
>>
>>77423136
This shit pit of a site exposed me to beastiality at a young age and now I very occasionally go back to it
>>
>>77423193
Is living with the mask satisfactory for you? I thought I would be ok simply pretending, but it's become harder and harder to deny myself as time goes on. Even if I recognize it as impossible (or at least improbable) I find myself wishing I could drop the mask for someone.
>>
>>77423202
If I read this five years ago I'd probably be disgusted. At this point I just hope you're getting STI testing on a regular basis. I can't blame you for wanting to do what you do.
>>
>>77423279
Yeah I get tested every few months, am clean as of last month
>>
>>77423330
Pretty lucky if true, nice
I've always been kind of worried about that stuff
>>
>>77423218
What kind do you prefer? Do you hate that you enjoy it?
>>
>>77423221
Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. I'm not a psychopath, but I'm perpetually "Detached" from reality. I keep my brain chemistry balanced with a good diet and vitamin supplements so that helps.
>>
>>77423374
Dogs on females. Its weird because I'm only attracted to men. I like to see their reactions and how people act in a private and taboo situations. Im probably jealous. Yes I hate feeling any interest in it.
>>
>>77423406
>Jealous
Of what? The act? Or the ability to be taboo at all?
Or something else maybe?
>>
>>77423375
Fair enough I suppose. Out of curiosity, what supplements do you take?
>>
>>77423468
idk both. mixed feelings. its equally disgusting and interesting
>>
>>77423136
I get extreme pleasure from men being in pain, actually crying and begging
Doesnt even need to include sex.
How cope?
>>
>>77423136
Yup. I primarily stay away from alcohol because drunk me can down 3 large bottles of Mccormick's vodka, smoke a pack a day, and go on an absolute goon session. /trash/ is tame. The only thing that confuses me is if normies are like this too.
>see the lady who put a trout up her vagoo.
>>
>>77423532
You must be eating good with all the footage coming out of Ukraine
>>
>>77423535
>McCormick's Vodka
I thought that was a spice company wtf
I feel you though, it's a dangerous habit
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21 KB, 739x415)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>77423136
I like seeing women shitting on the toilet, specially when they drink laxatives or something and their stomach growls... That's a very weird kink of mine and I found a whole community for it on the internet.
Pic related
>>
>>77423751
Not my cup of tea but I'm glad you've found a group that lets you experience this, I can't say I've had the same luck. Maybe someday you'll be able to find a partner into it, even.
>>
File: 1714559050117572m.jpg (132 KB, 1024x1023)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>77423136
I'm an extreme sadomasochist to the point where I'm physically incapable of getting aroused unless I'm thinking about or looking at ISIS execution video tier shit. I've got scars from where I held lit matches to my skin while jerking off. The strangest part is that sexual torture actively turns me off, it has to be explicitly for the sake of causing pain and destruction only or it's not hot.
I just tell normalfags that I identify as asexual. That's pretty much what I functionally am anyway considering my sexuality is incompatible with normal human sex.
Oh and I also have a thing for Nazi uniforms I guess. Gooned a lot when we learned about the Holocaust at school.
>>
>>77424823
remove the "masochist" part and you're basically the average moid
>>
>>77424847
nta but nah, the average guy is a sub mommy fetishist these days
>>
File: 1689884028029153m.jpg (85 KB, 986x1024)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>77423136
Genuine love and handholding
Putting my head on her lap while she caresses and sweet talks to me
>>
>>77423136
For what it's worth OP I'm a biological female who's into cuckqueaning and desperately wants a one-sided cuckquean relationship. So it is possible.
>>
>>77424962
That is comforting to hear, and I hope you find someone who can give you that.
I'm curious though, what is the appeal for you?
For me it's mostly a control thing + the idea of having the second female being an "outlet" for more rough or degrading activities (albeit not actually violent), while the primary partner receives only love and affection. But these things tend to vary wildly between people in terms of what they like/dislike about it.

I think it's unlikely I would be able to find anyone accepting of my niche regardless though, which is combining it with bestiality (i.e. the second woman in the scenario would be an animal). Oddly enough I HAVE heard of some people having the opposite in their relationship (i.e. a man being cuckolded by his partner with an animal), but never this scenario. I'm not entirely sure why, but it is a special hell to have such a specific kink that simultaneously is such a strong attraction for me that I can't simply put it aside and ignore it.
>>
>>77424907
funny meme, but you're a normie for this
both the """fetish""" and the image.
>>
my only oddity is that i want to get fucked into submission by a man less than myself and id like it to include a little cbt. its not too depraved in reality but im 99% straight so its pretty grim
>>
Did you try to repress these devilish demonic thoughts and repent? Ask God for forgiveness already and feel guilty over what you are doing.
>>
>>77425111
Nah
I don't feel guilty and I don't want forgiveness. I've done nothing wrong despite what normies or feds would believe.
>>
>>77425154
Bestiality is fundamentally wrong, animals do not exist to have intimate relationships with them you deprived slut.
>>
>>77425074
If you were to meet me
You wouldn't think so anon
Today my fantasy is considered degenerate
>>
>>77425191
Everyone deserves love. Even animals. If your God hates animals I don't want his "forgiveness" to begin with.
>>
>>77425207
i forgot I am arguing with a woman that cannot be reasoned with simply because you cannot think past your lizard animalistic brain incapable of virtue or grasping moralistic concepts, what a degenerate piece of shit you are.
>>
>>77425110
Do you have any requirements for the man, or would you be able to live this out with a prostitute or something?
>>
>>77425601
i wouldnt go to a prostitute because the guy having jealousy or malice towards me is important. its also not going to happen
>>
>>77423218
I feel your pain.

>>77423406
>Dogs on females
To be fair, in some way, it has to be the most tame of bestiality. I mean a male dog will fuck nearly anything. I remember a pic floating around here of a german shepherd tied with its arms around its back on a rape table. The guy was proud enough to take pics and post them online. You could have been that guy. I've come to the conclusion that the fetish won't go away so you just have to wrangle it. Just don't be a creep and you'll be okay.
>>
>>77423136
this thread glows

also you need to be 18 to post here faggots.
>>
File: youareafaggot.png (123 KB, 639x607)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>77423202
>look at me i fuck people in the ass, i have no morals!!oneone! so heccin' edgy, what do you think, r/sociopath?! am i one of you guys yet???

or maybe you're just a mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>77426036
I dont consider it a fetish and dont engage with it that often. Just an occasional gross curiosity.
>>
>>77426283
I'm 27, stupid ape
>>
>>77426329
Where do you think we are right now, sir frog?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.