[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>77423167
isn't your mom gonna die anyways? why waste all that money
>>
>>77423167
Prevent her from doing so and tell your mother. If she's stealing paper money, move it to a safe place only you and your mother will know about
>>
>>77423472
She stole her card & her meds.
>>
>>77423552
Is it possible to get her a new card, or request new meds? Do that
Still, hide the money and warn your sister very sternly not to steal again. Don't feel any guilt because it's your sister, if she'll steal from her own blood that brought her into the world no less, she has no heart, thus you should feel zero sympathy if she cries or gets upset or whatever
>>
>>77423552
>She stole her card & her meds.
If I had a sister like that, I'd probably make her disappear in the woods. Someone who steals CANCER MEDS from their own family is not someone who will ever get better.
>>
>>77423636
>>77423661
Now she's threatening to have me committed because I got mad at her.
>>
>>77423767
Empty threat. Just ignore her and tell her just how empty it is. Deter her as much as you possibly can
>>
She fucking spends it all on coke too.
>>
>>77423167
gather proof and get your mom to disown her before she dies so you inherit qll the money
>>
>>77424185
We have no money.
>>
>>77423167
Kick her out of the house
>>
>>77423552
>her meds
Is she trying to get her killed off earlier for inheritance money?
>>
>>77423167
Steal the money first. Make sure that whore gets nothing.
>>
>>77423167
she needs corrective rape

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.