[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Enter thread on 4chan about drugs
>Some whitetrash telling story about white trash family doing white trash shit or something
>Out of nowhere convo turns into niggers this n that
>Enter thread about cars
>DUDE, dont buy that chrysler 300 thats a nigger car!!!

And i dont even have to begin with the amount of negro fetishization that is rampant on the internet especially 4chan. And no, it's not just Americans.

>Go on twitter
>Chud ranting about durr iq's durr black crime
>Click profile, from some 3rd world low iq slavic shithole or middle east country with 0 black people in sight
>Palestine and Israel going to war with each other
>Jews get mad at blk people for not being supportive enough as if we have shit all to do with this
>Russia attacks ukraine
>Ukrainian government still finds time to be racist towards african students
>See a video of blk people in Georgia putting money together and building a gated community
>End wokeness retweets it saying this is racist towards whites
>Every race literally copies black lingo, music and our generic pop culture and has done so for the past 80 years or so while lying about it

WTF is the fascination with us? And please dont say some stupid shit like "Everyone's sick of black ppl" when half of you come from absolute shithole corners in the world much worse than black america or are whites who managed to struggle even with a 400 yr head start.

Rather we do good things, bad things or mind our business we're always the boogeyman in the room. We get treated as if we're the ones who colonized half the planet and doomed humanity to being goyslaves
>>
>>77423342
Waitwait wait another black r9k anon?
>>
>>77423492
Good evening brotha
>>
Easy scapegoat ig. I'm just glad nobody thinks about arabs like they think about you. At least not as much. Also what's with the black obsession with Islam? What does the nation of Islam or Muhammad Ali accomplish exactly?
>>
>>77423507
chat with me pls!
>>
>>77423529
Some parts of west africa had already been islamic for hundreds of years. Some black American's rejoined Islam as a way of supporting pan africanism and connecting with their pre-slavery roots. Pretty dumb if you ask me since the arab slave trade was just as brutal if not worse than europeans but i get it sense african muslims usually weren't enslaved.

>>77423546
What is on your mind my beautiful black brotha? Where are you from?
>>
>>77423529
And also to answer your last questions. The nation of Islam played a large role in liberating black America in the civil rights era. They're kind of a joke now to black people ever since malcolm x was killed off and since the fbi and Cia infiltrated their movement. They used to do things like protect civil rights leaders from the KKK, feed their communities, guard meetings etc.
>>
File: 1714793883893.jpg (302 KB, 1280x960)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>77423342
Do you look like this blanon?
>>
>>77423598
>What is on your mind my beautiful black brotha? Where are you from?
Thank u, I mean on discord anon :D
>>
>>77423598
Don't you think that shit like Kwanzaa or other things to that effect are corny? I mean you're so far removed genetically and especially culturally than your ancestors in Africa that it's even more ridiculous than :Irish" Americans who pretend that being drunkards and wearing green on St. Patrick's day makes them Irish. Don't African Americans already have a pretty robust culture seperate from White ones? I mean there's also Rastafarians in Jamaica and Haitians and all sorts of other Afro-American cultures to take shit from, yet you choose to just imitate a culture you haven't been a part of for a long ass time or were never even a part of outside of west Africa?
>>
>>77423656
I really hate discord and rarely use it but feel free to drop yours and i'll add
>>77423664
Well it's a minority group of black americans who follow this stuff nowadays, as I said they're kind of not taken seriously by most. Its corny when they overdo it but i don't think its corny to acknowledge your roots even if they're from a very long time ago
>>
>>77423697
I suppose so. Either way they can do as they please. As far as I'm concerned you're victims of the west as much as we are if not more, Goodbye man.
>>
>>77423697
>My Discord
That would be l4g1ri, blanon ^^
>>
>>77423342
No idea but it's getting fucking annoying. Act like a stereotypical hood nigga you get white people avoiding you. Act like you got some sense and you got white people saying they're more black than you. Since leaving high school I don't think I've gone a day without someone commenting on my hair or making a race joke when I'm literally just living minding my business. It was calming down before the 2020 protests but ever since then it's gotten worse. I like being black I mean I'm me what else would I be? But like you said even if I look at a cologne video a car video or a motorcycle video literally anything that doesn't mention black people trust we will be brought up for no reason. They complain about blacks then bring blacks into "their" spaces. They'll never be racist directly to you in person either so when you read those comments and see all those likes it makes you realize how many people you talk to day to day are racist but hide it online. Shits annoying but what are you gonna do?
>>
>>77423342
>have racist friend that hates blacks
>constantly casually refers to them as niggers
>has a black girl fetish
What does this mean?
>>
>>77423342
im fine with black ppl, ive fucked black women, i just hate iris and her friends cause shes an annoying nigger
>>
>>77423529
They like the idea of descending from Muslim mansa musa rather than the truth that he got rich selling their ancestors off as slaves to other ethnicities.
>>
>>77423342
Similar to the jews. Everything bad get projected onto you guys. But the bad and dark ;) is also interesting. Or something along this line.
>>
File: 1713427429787974003.jpg (268 KB, 960x1280)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
im polish and i find black girl erotic in an exotic way
however the only time black people occupy my mind is either when im masturbating to black girls or when you get shot by american police (so, rarely)
>>
>>77423979
My sentiments exactly, i'm just accepting as a race we are basically everyones emotional sponge or something

>>77424003
Hes obsessed, nothing new

>>77424075
What do you mean, like some kind of enchanted appeal?
>>
>>77424122
Uhhhh.. that looks like a familiar dorm layout. Do you know who that is?
>>
File: 1713649905522236.jpg (244 KB, 1280x1260)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>77424150
no, i only saw a few pictures of her on r9k, and i find her body unbelievably beautiful, a shame she self-harms
>>
File: reddit jak.png (128 KB, 600x562)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>77423342
>plebbit spacing
gtfo nig
>>
File: 1682682481310627.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1533)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>77423342
Ok nigger lol
>>
>>77424166
i fucked a different black girl in a dorm that looks very similar to that
>>
>>77423652
Who is this femboy
>>
>>77424191
@nigeriathefemboy. U/nigeriathefemboy.

He deleted his accounts year ago though so you'll need to use third party sites to look at his old shit.
>>
>>77423342
Easy scapegoat if most people in your group fit the stereotype they won't make exceptions for you. I was the only black kid in my school once and people avoided me out of assumption. I don't come from a particularly rough area nor do I even talk much, but people assumed I was dangerous anyway. It sucks but what can we do? We've been at the bottom of the hierarchy for centuries and things are barely changing. At least black Americans have it a little better with all that money and organisation but us mainlanders just have to eat it.
>>
>be crimer
>shits up every single place he goes
>blames whitey for everything
>surprised when people complain
>"ayo why is they obsessed with us? shiiieeettt"
lol, lmao even
>>
>>77423342
Better than being a pajeet where everything wrong with the Internet is your fault and every person is allowed to treat you like shit.
>>
>>77424226
good more black femboy videos needed
>>
>>77424548
Yeah? Try being Russian. If you so much as speak against the west you're automatically a paid propagandist for the kremlin, subhuman, bot, or all three.
>>
>>77424642
Try being Arab. Travelling anywhere means you're labelled as a shitskin invader. Practicing your religion to any capacity makes you a dangerous extremist. Looking at a woman from 600km away makes you a creepy rapist. Speaking any word in your language is assumed a bomb threat.
>>
File: 93284092834-.jpg (70 KB, 514x480)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Serious question black anons. I must know.
>Blacks complain about America
>Blacks immigrate to Europe and complain about racism non-stop
>Practically every African nation have insanely low bars for immigration
>Food, Utilities, Real Estate all insanely cheap
>You won't have to suffer the whyt mans racism anymore

Really, why not take all you've learned, move to Africa and try to improve the lives of those living your ancestral home? I lived in ZA for 3 months helping to fit solar arrays. It's actually quite nice out there. It isn't perfect but there's plenty to see and do. I don't see why any black person tired of living amongst whites doesn't just move. Apartheid has been over for decades and white people are leaving in droves, nows the time.
>>
>>77424810

1. You're assuming africans want black-americans flooding their countries, buying up all the properties and flaunting their wealth. Or that they would even see black-americans as the same people.

2. You're asking black americans to leave a country they've lived in longer than most whites and also contributed to, just because others can't stop being racist. This is a sentiment commonly repeated by white nationalist which also leaves a bad taste in black people's mouths.

3. You're implying countries like the Congo aren't still getting buttraped by the western powers that be in 2024.
>>
>>77423342
>black
you misspelled nigger, anon
>>
File: Logo_AA.svg.png (57 KB, 1200x1200)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>77423342
>>77424548
>>77424642
>>77424744
What the hell's up with this thread? Is this thirdies anonymous or something?
>>
nah facts some how they trace back every problem to us just to cope with their own failures in life, it's just funny atp like whenever I see an end wokenes post or some shit I just laugh because of how stupid and obsessive they come off as, and not even to mention the rampant cuck fetish them niggas on twitter seem to have
>>
>>77424852
>t. Never left the USA before
>>
>>77424810
>T. African anon that lives in Africa
1. Black Americans have a higher standard of living than us. It makes more sense for them to live among whites handling racism here and there than coming here to deal with no running water, shit food, etc
2. Them coming in too high of a number would inflate our prices like crazy and we can't afford that. Our currencies are really fragile and will crash immediately if more than 10 Americans came to settle. "We're full" but very literally.
3. South Africa is nice but dying. Even blacks are leaving now from all the crime and bullshit going on

There are nice places like Nairobi and Dar Es Salaam but they still have a much better chance of building a future in USA/EU than they do here. We don't have welfare, very few jobs, and are at risk of war basically all the time. It is not worth the risk for a black American who can easily move to Atlanta instead of Ghana. I wouldn't mind them coming here, but they have better options. Go to Brazil or Jamaica. Most of Africa is even worse than what you see in the news. Unless you want to learn French and move to Gabon there's no real reason to come here.
>>
>>77424852
>1. You're assuming africans want black-americans flooding their countries, buying up all the properties and flaunting their wealth. Or that they would even see black-americans as the same people.
Having actually spoken to real Africans, I can tell you that what they want most are skilled tradesmen and artists. I was begged to stay another 6 months to help in setting up solar arrays outside Willowmore and Fullarton. I was offered the USD equiv of 70k and a long term visa sponsorship. Another company offered 67k and a luxury room in a game reserve for my entire contract. Unfortunately I couldn't stay as I have commitments but the offer was on the table. What they need are people who are willing to use their western knowledge to better their lives. Kinda got sick of the gangs ripping up the copper cabling too, ngl. like really? It took our crew all fucking week to install the brackets, pour the concrete cable tunneling and lay the cabling, and 2 hours for you fucking morons to rip it all apart. That was supposed to help power a hospital. The security contractors were going to be there the next fucking day.

>2. You're asking black americans to leave a country they've lived in longer than most whites and also contributed to, just because others can't stop being racist. This is a sentiment commonly repeated by white nationalist which also leaves a bad taste in black people's mouths.
I'm not asking you to go. I'm asking why you haven't considered it. If you tire of white people, why live in their lands?

3. You're implying countries like the Congo aren't still getting buttraped by the western powers
and they'll continue to be whilst they have a skill and resource shortage. Something western immigration can solve.
>>
>>77424944
1. Theres too many ways for that to go sideways and could harm their economies, if millions of blk people just started pouring in at the same time. I see what you're trying to say but it would require way more planning than simply moving to africa.

2. Because i don't consider america "their lands", it's colonized land that we were forced to help build and contributed to. And then most of "Them" showed up after most of the US was well established as immigrants with more rights than us. If they hate us so much why move to a country with so many of us in it?

3. Or western blacks can move to the congo and get caught up in a massacre. Africans need to rebel against their government, we can't force them to do that.
>>
File: image (15).gif (933 KB, 500x277)
933 KB
933 KB GIF
>>77425030
>Africans need to rebel against their government
We tried... It only gets worse...
>>
>>77425030
>1. Theres too many ways for that to go sideways and could harm their economies, if millions of blk people just started pouring in at the same time. I see what you're trying to say but it would require way more planning than simply moving to africa.
It really doesn't have to be millions at once. That's hyperbolic. Even if they drip fed 500k a year in special economic zones where they were taxed to help the rest of the nation it would be mutually beneficial and would increase the trade power of that country by crazy amounts.
>2. Because i don't consider america "their lands", it's colonized land that we were forced to help build and contributed to. And then most of "Them" showed up after most of the US was well established as immigrants with more rights than us. If they hate us so much why move to a country with so many of us in it?
Alright. Why not move to a primarily black state in the USA? It's hard to suffer racism if Alabama is made 99% black, right? There's nothing stopping black americans from carving out a slice of their own inside a state where slavery was the most prolific.

The whole "colonized land" thing is a little ridiculous too. ZA was colonized land until the British/Dutch left, now look at it. White flight is rampant in ZA and government sanctioned anti-white racism drove the vast majority of whites out of that country... Now they're having to import us back in at astronomical rates to help maintain their barely functioning infrastructure. It's pretty apparent that they got their land back, but they can't maintain it to anywhere near a western standard. I've seen the most crazy dangerous shit. Stuff that would make even an apprentice electrician cry. Why didn't that happen in other former colonized nations like Taiwan, HongKong, Singapore, Cyprus, Egypt, Mauritius?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.