[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: barjak.jpg (58 KB, 614x389)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
What went wrong, robots?
>>
It all started when my mother met my father.
>>
It all started when I believed the serpent, when she told me that I was separated from God.
>>
>>77423829
When I turned 16 I basically made a pact with my OCD that I wasn't going to do anything that I enjoy or that would improve me until certain circumstances were met. And that didn't happen for a few years so I wasted ages 16-20 not doing anything at all including playing video games or working out or reading a book or even thinking about some things too deeply. I think I messed my mind and body up pretty badly.
>>
twenty years of internet addiction and schizophrenia
>>
File: 1706881084694438.jpg (31 KB, 408x408)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>77423829
Females, they are the reason for everything wrong in this world.

But they will become slaves in my lifetime, I promisse you this.
>>
I believed in the work hard and get somewhere idea.
>>
>>77423856
Not OCD for me but definitely relatable. I always feel like I need to do things in a specific order, and if I can't get the first thing done I don't do any of the others. I've wasted much of my life waiting.
>>
>>77423878
Compulsory female slavery would save civilization and I am not joking.
>>
It started with how I was raised.
>>
>>77423829
my heckin brain chemicals
>>77423878
i believe in you sire
>>
>>77423829
Undiagnosed autism and ADHD all the way to 27yo. Also being called a stalker by the girl I liked because I took a pic of her when she wasn't looking (someone else noticed this) which happened to be in junior high and it was around the time katawa shoujo came out and once I read it Hanako turned out to be very much alike in looks and interests despite having generally much different personality as my crush, in the end I went full waifufag.
>>77423878
based slaver
>>
>>77423829
think it has something to do with my mom and grandma filming and taking pictures of me sleeping or showering as a toddler despite me clearly not liking it. like one video i was three years old and crying while trying to close the shower doors with my mom laughing as she opened them up again. they'd show me this shit and tease me back when i was still a kid. my sister digging up these pictures and videos tore up old wounds.
>''why is anon always crying in the pictures and videos of him showering?''
WHY WHERE THEY FILMING AND TAKING PICTURES OF ME IN THE SHOWER?! like what the fuck is wrong with women how do they think its okay to fucking videotape their babies and toddlers naked? who wants to see that? and how do they think its okay to tease 7 year old me with that
>>
>>77423829
>>77424679
and why was the fact that i started crying when they did this shit not a problem to them? i wasn't a kid who'd cry for nothing, if i cried it was crystal clear what was happening, why would they disregard my boundaries like that and wonder why i hide behind locked doors all day as an adult?
>>
>>77423829
>sold me 2 days before it went from $1.50 to $3.00 and then mooned
>did so because I didn't have enough balls to tell my bully coworker (trades job, they're a meme) to fuck off/quit altogether
>could've made mid to high 6 figures
>inflation hits, houses are outside of my reach
>severe alcoholic for 3 years
>only sober put for 4-6 months last year for a bpdemon that made me aware of all my flaws
>it broke up with me and the drinking began again
>get a better office job
>is for a trade company
>have to perform a blood moon sacrifice to get these fuckers to do their jobs properly
>if I'm not struggling I'm sitting in my office doing nothing
I have a review tomorrow and I'm not even sure my boss will follow through with it despite it being marked on the calendar. I will make more money but fuck me I need a purpose. That or WFH.
>>
>>77424794
>sold gme 2 days*
>>
File: 1689834606658225.jpg (59 KB, 1024x719)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>77423829
My failed attempts at suicide
But every attempt left me more and more emotionless
So unironically I unable to feel emotions
Thus I'm unable to have mental breakdowns anymore and killing myself is not a real reason anymore
Would still do it if I had the right tools for a painless death
Honestly life is not worth living at all
Especially since I'm unable to feel pain but also joy as well
>>
Idk honestly. I guess bullying and trauma + genetics killed me and now I'm a mentally ill shutin NEET who recently got a little bit better but instead of actually getting better I have just ended up drinking a lot more because I can go outside with less anxiety now.
Heh fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.