[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What the fuck do people even do after work these days?

>go to the bar and sit down
>everyone there is way older than me, nobody my age ever shows up, so I leave

>go to the park
>also empty

>go the mall and walk around
>also empty

>give up and just go home and get online or play some vidya since I can't do anything else because I'm alone

I'm tired of wasting my life on the internet and video games, but every time I try to do anything else, I'm either surrounded by old people or alone. Where the fuck are the young people?
>>
>>77424762
I think they are all on diacord or doomscrolling or are doing something with their already established group of friends
>>
>>77424762
Nightclubs. Problem is they're all egotistical hoes.

After school you're fucked basically.
>>
>>77424762
We're probably about the same age. I also just gave up and go home and play vidya. Rarely, I'll go outside to play vidya at a tournament. Otherwise, I go to work, I run errands, I go home, I play vidya.
>>
>>77424762
I just got done playing a couple of rounds of DRG with some 30 year olds that I meet on reddit
But i do question myself what do people that aren't into gayming do in their off times. The answer is probably watching netflix slop and browsing shit-tok
>>
>>77424775
Yeah that's the thing, before the internet, friendless people had no choice but to go to bars, clubs, events, etc. and spend their company with strangers, now they just stay home and go online and only ever go out with people they know/are already friends with. So pretty much the most likely and only way you are ever going to meet new people to do stuff with is online, whether that's a local subreddit of interest, apps, other social media, whatever. You can't just go out by yourself anymore, as shitty as that is, no one wants to approach and include the loner, and it probably won't be handled well if you just randomly drop in on a group and try to spark conversation
>>
>>77424762
Have you tried night clubs, concerts of popular slop music, raves and such things? Why would young people be in boring bars?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.