[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I have heavy urges to kill and rape animals
>I have vivid fantasies about murdering and sodomising both my mother and sister
>I know that a getting a shotgun to go postal is easy as a farmers shed
>I know exactly how to get away with murder
>I hate everyone equally as they have done nothing but constantly buy into a cyclical system that makes everyone unhappy
>I hate globehomo because duh
>I realise that the cycle and hydra of global oppression are too large to combat in anything but a cold war with several fellow subverters that wont turn their back on you
I think I know why basedboy neonazi niggerstompers only target the local Walmart or buffalo wild wings it's becausethey realise that all they'll ever be able to do without dedicating their whole life to helping those they hate is just cause more chaos for the sake of it
Also kys faggot
>>
I'm not sure what this post is trying to say. Congrats ig anon.
>>
>>77424774
You sound like a retarded larper who should kill themselves
>>
>>77424839
>you sound like a retarded larper who should kill themselves
Good you dont deserve to think you're in the presence of something greater than you faggot
>>
Pics or shut up loser
>>
>>77424902
You sound like a total coper
>>
>>77424930
Of what nigger I havent done anything yet
>>
>>77424965
If you haven't done anything why tf do you expect anybody to care about your sex-weirdo fetishes
op is a manchild attention seeker, get lost weirdo
>>
>>77425028
Why would you want to see them in the first place I'm not trying to be a Greek yogurt bundy fanboy I'm just saying stuff obviously
Maybe you go do it if you feel so inclined femcoomer fren

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.