[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3363473851512685413.jpg (460 KB, 1080x1350)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
The state with the most white race people in Brazil, the state of Rio Grande do Sul, with 1/3 of white race people of the population of the state, had 80% of all the cities of the state partially sinked in river floods due to high rainings in other regions that flows water to the rivers of Rio Grande do Sul, in may 2024.

The result is currently hundreds of dead, many areas without electric light and no trafficable roads for the trucks to bring food, clothes and items in general. Many people in the state in a survival test. Also, many animals, such as dogs, cats, birds, cows, horses, in a survival test.

Rio Grande do Sul is not my state, and I have never been there. But I'm a white race man, and I care for the white race.

Another WHITE GENOCIDE.
>>
WEBM - BRASIL - RIO GRANDE DO SUL - 2024 FLOODS
>>
Eat shit and die retarded racist westoid, your subhuman ass has like 100x the carbon footprint of the average non westerner. Now youre seeing the consequences of it, its too late. And yes, the Amazonian forest is more important to global weather than you can imagine, enjoy your famines.
>>
File: IMG_7867.png (36 KB, 160x158)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>77424950
>brazilians
>white
>>
>>77424997
Only less than 9% of the world population is white race, and distributed around the world.

Yes, I'm a white race brazilian man, from european ancestry. OP here.
>>
Seems their retarded governor knew but just left his people to die sigh
>>
>>77425017
My hair is blonde. My eyes are blue. My skin is pale.
I am white. You are a swarthy brazilnigger. Don't forget that.
>>
>>77425040
The personality comes from the father's dna. If any from your paternal lineage was a nigger, you have a nigger mind, and are a nigger, even if you are a white-blonde-blue eyes.

That's not my case, OP here, I'm a true white race.

Look at the son of Neymar, Davi Lucca. He is a white-blonde-''blue-eyes'' and is still a NIGGER.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.