[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240508_204330.jpg (213 KB, 1080x1311)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>comments are filled with conservative men and trad fags saying how inhumane this is
I don't get it. I thought they were all for "accountability for women's degeneracy" and that they hate how women sell their bodies in the internet, but because Muslim parents did something to stop their daughter now they agree with the idea of sex work being a good thing?
>>
>>77425060
>>comments are filled with conservative men and trad fags saying how inhumane this is
>christians hate Muslims
news at 11
>I don't get it
I'm sure you don't
>>
>>77425060
This probably soaked her anyways
>>
If muslims do it then its bad but if they do it then it's good
they don't even know why they are against islamic culture, it's just an angry face on the totem pole that they do a magic curse-dance around
tribalism 101 come on op
>>
Conservatards aren't actually conservative anymore, they try to beat the left by being more liberal.
>the left is the real racists we love blacks more
>our MAGA trannies are better than your liberal trannies
>the left loves Islam because they hate women, us conservatards are the real feminists
>>
>>77425080
>The only reason anyone would hate sandniggers is because of tribalism
lol
lmao
>>
>>77425060
Her parents seem pretty messed up, ngl
>>
>>77425118
You know you can hate a group of people without disagreeing with everything they believe and do right?
If you think the opposite, you're just a contrarian fag who has no principals or beliefs.
>>
Most tradcucks just have a 90s early 2000s nostalgia
>>
I'm conservative and we want women to be modest by choice. How is this concept so difficult to understand? I want to perpetuate a culture that sees modesty as a virtue and sluttiness as debauched.
>>
>>77425060
conservatives hate muslims, they're all for gay/women rights if it means dunking on them and the libs who support them, just NIMBY
>>
>>77425206
And when your daughter arrive with two TYRONES in tow to spend the night you show her a meme "here darling see this meme that shows you as the debauched femjak"
>>
>>77425206
>we want women to be modest by choice.
>By choice
How's that working for you buddy? Just remember that the moment liberalism gave women freedom in the west they instantly dropped their Innocent and pure facade.
>>
>>77425206
>we want women to be modest by choice
Prepare to be waiting forever. You don't have to imitate muslims but some measure of authority is required. Traditional western households also controlled their daughters.
>>
File: SJ2.jpg (249 KB, 1024x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>77425080
>If muslims do it then its bad but if they do it then it's good
I grew up with hooded nuns and the Amish (PA) who had to wear bonnets at all times. We have shit just as absurd as Muslims, but these morons don't fight it because they don't care.

It's my invisible man vs your invisible man. Garbage for backward idiots too scared to think.
>>
File: Mizuki.png (71 KB, 212x183)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>77425060
Ah, what a nice watch that was
Ofcourse the dumb whore made sure to shove her tits into the camera before getting the ass beating.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.