[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arb810926.gif (69 KB, 564x288)
69 KB
69 KB GIF
What do you do when you're mentally SHOT?

I'm a 36yo virgin and have been struggling for years and I think I'm at the end. I can no longer work to support myself and can barely take out the trash. People suggest shit like going to school like they had no concept of how it's like when you live in nightmare land and cant even pay your bills. My social, financial and health issues have been stacking up and let's face it, I got no reason to start manning up for the umpteenth time just to find myself in the same fucking hellhole with less bills to pay. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
It's over anon. There's a discrete limit to everything, including a human's stamina. Mine is up.

I tried to get on a sick leave but they said I was perfectly healthy. I guess in this country you get help only when youre a danger to yourself or others, which is ridiculous. This is pushing people to threaten with school shootings etc.
>>
>>77425103
im not reading all this but based off the title you should kys anon
>>
>>77425103
what's the point doing anything when you're destined to die alone
without relationships you're just going to work until you literally die and then you'll be alone on your deathbed in hospital with a robot nurse to keep you company, and only then truly realize exactly how worthless your only life was
>>
>>77425124
OP here. I know, I've been wallowing in that idea for almost 20 years now.
My life has been 100% work and chores, 0% fun for as long as I can remember.
Nothing motivates me or recharges me.
>>
>>77425146
Exact same boat but I'm in my late 20's, been nothing but loneliness and work-eat-sleep since 17
I want to die before I'm 30
>>
think about medication
>>
File: 8NWVBIFl2UdKaOFSB4qo.gif (266 KB, 300x167)
266 KB
266 KB GIF
>>77425253
Programming and Jesus have both helped me a bit, but every day is a struggle more or less
>>
>>77425316
What meds, though? That's the thing. The health care system said that I need a diagnosis before they can help me in any way
Our system is very label-oriented. I would need to literally choose some illness for myself and then claim I have it.
I'm literally just Jokerized which is a natural reaction to my surroundings but I guess I could claim it's depression, GDA, schizoid personality disorder, autist or most of the above
>>
>>77425103
What is your problem? Why cant you work?
>>
>>77425778
>36 yo virgin
>Huh whats your problem?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.