[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GNEUJ3GbUAAvPtx.jpg (244 KB, 1439x1921)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
What does "pick me" even supposed to mean anymore?
>>
>>77425306
You know what it means, retard. Pickme = girl who doesn't know shit about shit and just parrots the popular cliches of her niche of choice to attract males. FPBP. Get fucked niggerfaggot.
>>
She wants the man to pick her
>>
File: 1674519221732691.png (113 KB, 700x700)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>77425306
Is sad that general internet discourse is filled with so much animosity. But then again, everywhere i look everyone seems to be jaded and angry all the time.
>>
>>77425306
i think that's a very good example. woman basically says "other women are annoying and bitchy, but look men, i'm on your side, now give me attention!".
it would be just a regular attention whore without the first part, shitting on other women to make yourself seem more "desirable" for men.
>>
>>77425306
Any foid who doesn't immediately and instantly bow down to the schizophrenic anti-male feminists that make up 95% of their demographic
>>
>>77425306
Have you ever seen a man who was respectful to women?
Wouldn't some here say that that respect makes him a cuck and that all woman should not be given respect?

The "pick me" saying is the inverse of this.
A woman gives (or tries to give) respect to men, and this annoys other woman.

I love pick mes so much, but I don't know how to approach woman.
>>
if you are a woman and you choose to instead focus your attention to the good men and praise them, you are a pickme. You have to be trashing men every day, all day. Never give them any examples to stride towards. Just tell them they are all trash so they give up and never try, never improve, become blackpilled, start hating women.
>>
>>77425306
Just marry a jewess
>>
>>77425306

"Pickme" (tm) is just feminist speak for women who do not comply with the feminist doctrine, and refuse to hate men. Women who actually want to have a happy, healthy relationship with a man are the devil to these creatures, so whenever they see one online (as that's the only place they see anything) they begin to seethe and throw their feminist buzzwords around like their fat, disgusting cottage cheese bellies. One of which is "Pickme".

>>77425313

Touch grass. Lose weight. Have sex.
>>
>>77425306
This is what pick me has always meant. Wym
>>
putting down other women for the validation of men
>>
I wish girls would stop fighting each other with words and duke it out with fists or weapons. It's poisoning the already crippled language with more bullshit like this
>>
>>77425356
i've never seen a pick me girl in a relationship, because she's always craving validation from multiple men. girls who are secure in themselves can have happier relationships because they can love a man because of who his is, not just because he is a male who can validate her
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (22 KB, 300x307)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>77425306
>she would rather fuck animals instead
>>
File: GIFl9YcWgAIIOZi.jpg (131 KB, 1024x764)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>77425491
>i've never seen a pick me girl in a relationship
same goes for feminists thoughbeit
>>
>>77425306
>startroon
ACK
>>
>>77425356
>Touch grass. Lose weight. Have sex.
Project more.
>>
>>77425356
100% this anyone who says otherwise is a disingenuous Niggerfaggot
>>
>>77425327
Yeah it's the same phenomenon as "not like other girls" which "other girls" fucking hate on an unbelievable level
>>
>>77425306
I respect pickmes more than bear bitches.
>>
>>77426899
This. At least I dont have to walk egg shells with a pick me.
>>
>>77425306
If you're not a bra burning feminist who wants to brutally murder men then you're a pickme
>>
>>77425306
pick me's are people who throw away their needs and their dignity for the sake of who they are attracted to
>>
>>77425306
It's the female version of being an uncle Tom. Basically if you have a different opinion that goes against other women, they'll call you a "pick me" to shame you into changing your answer.
>>
>NOOOO NOOOO DON'T TRY TO BE AGREEABLE OR NICE TO GUYS NOOOO
The fact that they have an insult for normal women who aren't cockbiting bitches is hilarious
>>
>>77427151
>their prejudices and entitlement*
ftfy
>>
>>77425306
I've seen a picture of a grizzly aftermath. The man's face was indistinguishable from ground beef
>No I cant spell
>>
>>77425522
This image is so fucking sad holy shit. i do sometimes feel sorry for all the women that get indoctrinated into feminism and told to hate men
>>
It's what you guys call virtue signaling basically. Same shit.
>>
>>77425306
>What does "pick me" even supposed to mean anymore?

this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TR1e25CQUo
>>
File: you bitches.jpg (629 KB, 1170x1267)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
>>77425306
>She's not horrible like me
>She doesn't say all men should have boiling water thrown on them for splaying their legs on the train
>She doesn't say "Yass queen slay" when girlfriends mutilate or murder their cheating boyfriends
>She doesn't treat men like disposable worker ants with no feelings
>therefore she's probably lying for attention
>>
>notice that some women are agreeable and actually want to interact with and be liked by men
>gaslight them
>>
>>77425306
Any girl who doesn't go along with whatever retarded shit most women are saying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.