[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1268775748028.jpg (67 KB, 400x400)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Anon, why am I always disgusted about the idea of sex? I refused sex in my youth even though hot women proposed it to me.
There's something horrible about actual sex. I fap to women and I find their faces and curves hot, but I almost never fap to vaginas and I think females are kinda disgusting as a species. There are many reasons for that. I think femininity symbolizes weakness and submission, they are receptables for cock, and being fucked means you have been subjugated. I can never look at women the same when I know they get rammed by some dude. Even my mom has been subjected to this dynamic is which is very traumatic for me to grasp. In my mind, mothers dont have sex and they arent sexual.
I dunno man.
My fear of sexuality might be because of how I view my relationship to my mother

I dont think I'm gay either, I have never fapped to males and I dont want to fuck them or get fucked by them.
>>
>>77425379
Same, I think the way most see sex is something casual which is what disgusts me, you allow someone you hardly even know or care about to enter your body
>>
>>77425416
OP here and I agree with this. I dont understand how normies have normalized something that should be a rare or extreme occurrence in a human's life.
A person should have sex with only 1 person during their lifetime, at max.
>>
>>77425416
This prevents me from ever dating a woman romantically. I cant accept a partner who has had sex before. Some random dude has violated my woman in the past. I cant get over that.
>>
I used to be so scared of sex like you. I'm still a virgin, but I've improved from panicking just thinking about a realistic encounter to feeling kind of excited for it and able to fap more to sexual fantasies that are based in reality. Of course I'm still scared of what girls will think of a 27 y/o virgin, and thats the main reason now I'm still kind of cooped up, but I'm no longer scared to try making out with someone, feel them up, and fuck the shit out of them. I had a traumatic experience in childhood that made kissing/intimacy very apprehensible, but once I realized it was apprehensible because it was invoking that horrible memory subconsciously, I was able to be more conscious of it, confront the experience head on, and visualize more positive experiences and slowly replace that awful memory with more positive fantasies, and now I'd really like to kiss someone and more. I think you need to reflect on your memories and see if there was any event or experience that causes you to associate discomfort/disgust at intimacy. its possible you are just asexual/aromantic, but if you deeply desire intimacy despite the idea of doing causing you great distress, there might be more going on that you need to confront and accept before you let it hold you back any longer
>>
>>77425482
I've had anxiety and OCD since early childhood. Something has definitely happened but I have no recollection what.
>>
>>77425500
Do you ever think maybe you were sexually abused as a kid and your brain just erased that memory as a coping mechanism?
>t. also scared/disgusted by sex but still fap to women
>>
niggers my son
niggers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.