[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are girls really smarter than boys?
>>
What gender is every great scientist and inventor?
>>
File: 1715114727636925.jpg (208 KB, 1771x1254)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>77425566
>what gender
the jewish one
>>
>Are girls really smarter than boys?
Ah, a common misconception. They're better at being taught things compared to boys which leads to people thinking they are smarter but they're just better at taking in info and spitting it back out, generally speaking.
>>
>>77425566
Women trapped in Men's bodies
>>
>>77425556
>women doing math
that's like .000000000001% of the population, more a freak of nature than a statistically significant phenomenon
>>
>>77425556
No, they just fall dead center of the bell curve on average
men tend to be more outlier in either direction, so you end up with a lot of male brainlets and men smarter than the average female
>>
>>77425556
They are smarter at emotional manipulation. Outside of that,results may vary. Once you understand how dumb they're emotional tactics are, you realize that giving these things rights was a mistake
>>
>>77425748
>Once you understand how dumb their emotional tactics are
Explain, elaborate and give examples for this.
>>
>>77425574
He said inventors not being prone to schizophrenia and stealing patterns
>>
File: 1707437099478635.png (80 KB, 652x508)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>77425566
Women have roughly equal math ability to men (in mean and variance, source: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/47642285_New_Trends_in_Gender_and_Mathematics_Performance_A_Meta-Analysis) but have considerably less mathematical geniuses.
>>77425611
This is an exaggeration. Using one study (https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf) with 16 y.o. boys getting an average IQ of 101.461 with a std dev of 15.235 and girls getting an average IQ of 99.681 with a std dev of 14.0853, you'd end up with distributions like pic related. Just with this slight difference, you'd get ~2x more boys than girls with an IQ over 130, and ~3x more boys than girls with an IQ over 145.
We should still expect to see many female geniuses, but women tend to be more inclined towards the humanities and obviously most of them want to have children and much more so throughout history, and obviously sexism/harassment has especially been a problem throughout history that's especially difficult for kids to overcome, even if they find mathematical/scientific subjects to be extremely interesting.
There are also some differences in women's ability to exceed in verbal abilities but are worse at visual-spatial ability relative to men.
>>
>>77425556
Women tend to gravitate around average intelligence, while both extreme ends of intelligence are dominated by men. This is true for most things.
>>
File: 1321651.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
THAT'S RIGHT! THE WOMEN ARE SMARTER!
WOMEN ARE SMARTER THAN MEN!
>>
>>77425556
It took me 25 minutes but I solved the equation, the answer is 4, the answer is 4 star butterfly.
>>
>>77425896
hmm i got hanna montana^2, can you show your work?
>>
>>77425918
>hanna montana^2
Hmmm, I got that too then I went to the episode to see the whole equation and I corrected my answer.
>>
my testicles smell weird today
>>
>>77425896
What are you talking about?
I cant even follow what the original problem is from OP pic.

It looks like one of the scenes in a cartoon where they draw out a bunch of math equations with no particular order or reason to make a character seem intelligent.
>>
>>77427152
Yeah that's the joke anon, that cartoon character name is star and I pretended to solve the equation for her.
>>
File: 1714952366887327.jpg (55 KB, 1137x860)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>77425851
all that nice, controversial and good for grants research goes to shit when you consider that IQ is only made to identify extreme cases for medical reasons, that it's strictly related with acquired academic abilities and that women never were and still aren't as present in the sciences as men
there is literally no reason to believe women are any less capable than men as of today, because unfortunate as it is they still haven't entered scientific fields properly
>>
>>77425574
So girls?
>>
Yup
Girls go to college to get more knowledge
Boys go to jupiter to get more stupider
>>
>>77428575
Do kids nowadays still come up with bangers like this to bully and make fun of each other?
>>
>>77428504
>IQ is only made to identify extreme cases for medical reasons, that it's strictly related with acquired academic abilities
What are you talking about?
>>
>>77425556
The studies show that there are more higher and lower IQ men than women. Women regress towards the mean. Greatness and abject failure are male experiences
>>
Male IQs vary widely so there are more genius males and retard males.
Female IQs are overwhelmingly average.
>>
>>77428611
When I was in school the rhyme was
>girls go to jupiter to get more stupider
>boys go to venus to get a penis
Also not quite a banger per se but kids would say to me and others
>hey anon, spell icup
The joke was if you spelled it out, it sounded out I see you pee. I remember I spelt it out the first time, even though I understood what it the joke was. But really, I dont understand the point of the joke. The person who the joke is being pulled on isnt really being made fun of. I mean, surely watching somebody while they pee is an act of dominance, right? So then the person playing the joke would be the one being made fun of then, but then what is the point of playing the joke?
>>
>>77425556
Men are more likely to occupy extremes of intelligence. I.E., more retards, and more geniuses. However, when averaged, women have marginally higher I.Q.s
>>
>>77428611
no, they just straight up swear at each other.
>>
>>77425556
there is a time when they are and a time when they are busy and a time when they are not. if you want one answer that is always true, it is an uncommon misconception
>>
>>77428709
iq tests are only reliable when identifying intellectual disabilities, so it gives you reliable information when you're an outlier
on top of that, iq consistently increases with education
all of this is to say those numbers are too close to mean anything
females might be smarter for all we know
>>
>>77425556

I heard the floor is higher for them (less retarded girls) but the ceiling is lower (less super smart girls)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.